the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to December

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Back to December - Page 6 Empty Re: Back to December

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm

(Whoo! haha)

Meredith laughed and followed Tara out, looking around for Kale. She smiled to herself when she saw that -- of course -- he'd left the mess just lying there.

Anna smirked. "Poor you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Cassidy matched his grin with a smile of her own. "That's great!" She said. "Well... I've been okay... Focused on school, parents aren't really home that often, though." She couldn't tell him about the nights she stayed awake with guilt, seeing both of their hurt faces under her eyelids. Some nights she would just cry for hours, but she managed to pull it together during the day.[/quote]

Blake frowned, "Your parents still aren't hanging around?" He muttered something under his breath. "How can they not want to be around you? Can't they see what an incredibly amazing person you are?" He asked without thinking. "Oh," he said as his face turned red. "Um, I mean-," he cut off. What in the world compelled him to tell her that?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm

((*looks up at her last post*.....what happened to the first part being a quote?))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:28 pm

(Kate/Bells: I just realized, I'm supposed to be playing your dude!! Sorry!! Want to start that portion off?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Jarred couldn't help a shudder. "It was disgusting. No girl should be so desperate for some face." He grumbled, still trying to get all the lipstick off. Despite their fighting, Jarred couldn't help the fact that she was always the one he turned to, no matter what.

Tara smiled, trying her hardest not to cling to Meredith. She looked around and let herself admire the house and let out a slight giggle. "That wouldn't be your ex over there on the floor would it?"

Kale was still working on getting up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"Yeah...you never usually go for that type, some guys like forward girls, though," Anna said with a shrug, looking down at her hand that was in a fist around the tiny pendent.

"Uh...would you laugh if I said yes?" Meredith said, biting her own lip so as not to laugh herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Tara smiled, trying not to laugh. "I wouldn't if you didn't want me to."

Jarred sighed and glanced at Anna. "Ann, since when did we become so bitter towards each other?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:59 pm

"Alright...fine...you can laugh. Should I go help him up?" Meredith said, her brow furrowing. Was it that hard for Kale to get up?!

"I wasn't being bitter, I was stating a fact," Anna said, but then looked at him sidelong. "But...I guess since you left and came back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Jarred watched her for a long moment. "Was I not suppose to come back?"

Kale pushed himself up and started to walk away, whistling as though nothing had happened.

Tara laughed and shook her head. "No, I do believe he's got it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Anna shrugged and wanted to shake his gaze. She shrugged slightly. "It makes it harder now that you're back...to get over you." She finally opened up her hand, openly looking down at the little silver heart.

Meredith laughed. "He's such a dork."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Bells wrote: Celia stepped in, her eyes trailing over the crowd. Trying to see if he was here. Not seeing him she sighed with relief and smoothed out the skirt of her dress. It was a pastel pink and ran to her knees. She hated those stuffy long dresses that most of the girls were wearing. Even if she had to be cold she wasn't wearing something she was likely to trip on.

Bells wrote:Celia was talking at the edge of the crowd. Seemed perhaps he wasn't here. At least, she hadn't seen him yet....

Its okay !nspired. Here's everything I've posted for her so far.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:58 am

Tara smiled and shook her head. "You sure had a handful. What happened between you?"

Kale is sitting in a corner, staring at the walls, deciding he would have chosen a different off white to compliment the drapes.

Jarred stared at her and glanced down at the heart. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the hemp bracelet she had given him and looked at it. "Ann..." his voice trailed off and he took a deep breath. "Ann I'm not going back after break."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Henry slunk into the party late, his parents hadn't wanted him to come so he'd snuck out like usual. He wondered who was here...he felt underdressed, though there was no way anyone could get him into one of those fancy monkey suits.

"He forgot my birthday, our anniversary, and Valentine's Day," Meredith said slowly, watching Kale as she spoke to Tara. "But saying that now, it seems like a stupid reason to break up."

"Why not?" Anna asked, her voice empty because she didn't know how to feel about that. She should probably not feel good about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Tara shrugged and looked down at her hands. "Could have been more ridiculous I guess. Mine said the M word and I took off running. Litterally."

Jarred sighed. "Mom needs me here. Financial trouble, and dad's taking her to court again." Jarred's dad always seemed to find some sort of something to take her to court over, though most of the reasons never really made sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:42 pm

Adrian spotted Tara slip into the building an then away again, but didn't bother stopping her. She was over him, it seemed. He got up and got another drink, chugging it. Water helped his nerves, but not like something
mind numblingly alcoholic.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Tara's eyes landed on him and she felt the tears start to well up again and she looked away. "I think I still l-love him Merideth.." Her head hung and she wrapped her arms around herself again. "I don't know what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Celia excused herself from the conversation to go get a drink. That's when she saw 'him' come in. She dropped her eyes immediately and grabbed a random cup. This wasn't good. Celia startes planning an escape.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Meredith looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. "Try and get him to take you back?"
Meredith's eyes wandered over to Kale. They'd never really said "I love you." Well they'd said "Love" but not all three words strung together. She missed him.

"Sorry about that," Anna said, closing up her hand with the heart again. She'd still have to get over him, and it'd be twice as hard.

Henry hadn't seen Celia in forever. He'd want to, though it was still forbidden. He knew she'd be too careful to try it all again. He wondered if she still had the roses. Didn't girls keep shit like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Tara looked at Meredith with wide eyes. "How? I'm surprised he even talked to me." She looked like that was the goofiest thing she had ever heard. Try and get him to take her back. Her pride reeled at the idea, but she knew she was the one that would have to take the first step because he probably wouldn't.

Jarred shrugged, staring at the hemp bracelet. "Ann...." he took a deep breath and shook his head. "Nevermind. Want some punch? I can get you some punch."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:04 pm

"He talked to you? How'd it go?" Meredith asked.

"No, thanks. Someone just...called my name...yeah. Bye." Anna stood up and turned to go to the imaginary person that called her name. She'd just go to her group of "friends" and pretend like everything was okay like usual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:04 pm

Plot: Family Friends
Name: Luke Melton
Pic: Back to December - Page 6 Clark-kent-wrath
Bio: Luke is from a small rural area, very close knit town where he grew up with Illia. They had been best friends, even dated up through highschool. When he graduated he also had a minor in mechanics and went to work on his dad's farm. Luke..isn't exactly sure what happened...he just knew it was mutal, both thinking it would probably be best since she was still in highschool, and it was slightly awkward, especially with their parents always whispering marriage plans for the two of them.

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:05 pm

(lol is his hair wet?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Tara shrugged. "It went...horrible. Absolutely horrible. I had a break down infront of him." She sighed, frowning down at some random spot on the floor. Darn her and her emotions.

Kale watched Meredith carefully, making sure to not get caught watching her. He felt...stalker-ish. But he couldn't help it! He just couldn't take his eyes away from her.

Jarred sighed and ran a hand through his hair and looked back down at the bracelet in his hand, handling it as if it was a delicate flower. What was he doing? He just needed to get over her already.

Luke walked in late, just having gotten done with fixing the tractor. He was dressed in his best though, and was cleaned up. Only faintly smelling of car oil.

(lol yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Illia thought all was well as she spun in a dance with one of her friends. She had a smile on her face up until she saw Luke. Her lips curved down a little and she turned away, hoping she wasn't noticed. Her orangey hair was normally a give away, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:21 pm

((there, I put a better pic))

Luke froze as soon as he saw Illia and he moved straight for the refreshment table. Maybe they'd have something strong to calm his nervs. Not that you could tell anything was wrong though. He was amazing at keeping his composure, and even danced with a few girls on his way there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next