the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to December

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Back to December - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to December

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:42 am

Plot: Job Buddies
Name: Jarred Brady
Picture: Back to December - Page 2 Cool%25252Band%25252Bpopular%25252Bmen%25252Bhairstyles%25252Btrends%25252Bfor%25252B2010
Personality: He's quiet, shy, and even seems a little hostile. He's always tense it seems, but he's honestly a nice guy. He's just holding everything in.
Bio: His parents divorced after his mom found his dad cheating on her with another guy. He now lives with his mom and works at the store with Anna. His girlfriend and him broke up because he's going to be going on a exchange student program for the next year and they decided it was probably for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 am

*Hides in the corner while waiting for the thread to be able to start*
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm

Plot: The Player
Name: Cassidy Ash
Picture: http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG/jpg/heroes_hayden-panettiere_suite_3.jpg
Personality: Fun loving and reckless, she's basically a thrill seeker. She's not a real slut, but she is hard to please and gets bored easily. She's surprisingly loyal to her original boyfriend, but she needed a cheap thrill.
Bio: Raised in under a single father who was never around, Cassidy got to do whatever she wanted, when she wanted. her family was also pretty wealthy. She had a lot of good things going for her, but when she was caught cheating, she basically focused on her schooling, dropping everything else.
Other: N/A
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 pm

LETS START THIS UP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Ummm was ella going to take Tara's place or not? because if not I have to repost her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 pm

I don't know...ask her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Ella says she doesn't want to take your place, but she may join later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Plot: Perfect Couple
Name: Tara Marks
Picture: Back to December - Page 2 Simple12
Personality: Tara is very quiet, but definatly outgoing and won't let you forget it. She loves being out doors, but also likes to curl up in the window seat with a cup of tea and a good book on rainy days. She loves to dance in the rain as well.
Bio: Tara and her boyfriend were getting along great and then he mentioned the M word. She, out of fear, basically ran away. Seriously, no joke. She didn't think that she was ready for that kind of thing and if that wasn't enough, her mother was a large advicate for hatered against both M words. Men and Marriage. It was a mirical Tara even got herself a boyfriend.

Last edited by Taylow on Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 pm

((ok there we go. Let's start))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm ready... But on my phone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:09 pm

(okay! gah, I have so many people I'll have to post....so I'll start with the hostess post, so you guys can go)

❚ Macy ❚

The doorbell rang and I flitted over to it, wearing a santa hat and short red dress. "Oh, there you are! I've missed you all soooo much!"
In truth, I didn't know half of their names.
But whatever, it was Christmas! Part of the Christmas spirit was being nice to everybody!
The house was already packed, the huge lobby chock full of people. Some stayed away from the middle, though, where mistletoe was hung.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 pm

((I'm going to put a starting post, but I have to go and won't be back till later tonight because I'm going to see my friend's piano concert))

Tara walked up to the mansion a little nervously, biting her lip as she entered in her white ball gown and tan, fur lined jacket that her father had gotten her from his last trip to Paris. She was still on good terms with him then. Now...not so much.

Jarred ran a hand through his hair as he straitened out his tux, getting out of the car that had come to pick him up, and walking in to the ballroom, not really noticing anyone ele. Why was he here? He should be working.

Kale had almost forgot to come and was rushing in, fixing his tux as he went, though he was still missing a tie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Blake walked in feeling out of place. Refusing to wear a tux he'd come in a pair of black jeans and a leather jacket with no sleeves that showed his tattoo. As he moved to the edge of the room he realized that may have not been the best choice as he looked over the crowd of fancy people.

Celia stepped in, her eyes trailing over the crowd. Trying to see if he was here. Not seeing him she sighed with relief and smoothed out the skirt of her dress. It was a pastel pink and ran to her knees. She hated those stuffy long dresses that most of the girls were wearing. Even if she had to be cold she wasn't wearing something she was likely to trip on.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm

(Should I use Illia? She still doesn't have an ex...)

Adrian fixed his suit and tie and walked in, greeting Macy with a wide smile. "Merry Christmas," he said, taking in her huge house. His eyes fixed on the mistletoe in the center and he gulped. As he scanned the room, his eyes landed on one girl. Just one they stayed on. Tara. He cringed a bit and started into the large room.

Cassidy fixed her green dress, which fit her snugly and was sort of short. The slinky fabric shined in the light and she followed the crowd into Macy's house and greeted her zealously. This was her year. She was finally getting over everything that had happened... Who was she kidding? The break up still killed a little part of her every time she thought about it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 pm

(someone was making her x.x)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Wait... What? Who?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:56 pm

I mean making him, my bad xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Who's making him? Lolz
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:06 pm

I can't remember. >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:16 pm

(As long as he's being made, I'll post for Illia)

Illia was a bit apprehensive when she had gotten the invite to Macy's party, but decided to go anyway. She straightened out her silky, dark red dress and lifted it, so it didn't drag on the ground. She loved the color of the dress, as it paired well with her hair. When she was inside, she smiled and greeted friends, instantly feeling a bit more comfortable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Tara stared at herself in the mirror by the restrooms, fiddling nervously with her dress. She was chewing on her full lip, her eyes still slightly watery from her latest break down. It wasn't until recently that she realized how "in love" with Adrian she was, and now she was paying for it. Her fiddling got worse as she began to wonder if he was here as well. What if he was? No...he wouldn't be. Him showing up would be like a one in a million chance...right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:41 am

Adrian's heart began to go fast as he ran a hand through his hair and quickly went to get a drink. After downing a cup of water, he looked around again. Tara was gone. He sighed and nodded. It had probably been his mind playing tricks on him or something. He had loved her. He was trying to forget her. His mind wouldn't let him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 am

Tara hung up her coat and walked back out and into the ballroom, smiling and greeting people as if she was totally fine, when in all reality she was having an internal spaz out.

Jarred sighed and walked over to where the drinks were at, followed closely by Kale. Both of them grabbed a cup of water and Jarred noticed Adrian and his empty glass. "Ex?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:54 am

Meredith walked into the party EXACTLY at the right time. Not too early, just fashionably late. She planned these things you know. Unlike some people.

Anna was near the wide, marble staircase with a group of friends, all done up as she usually was (outside of work). She wore a tight, black dress that hugged the little curves she did had, and was laughing about something one of her friends said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:55 am

"Yeah," Adrian said with a dry chuckle. He wasn't the best with handling stress, but water was one way he did deal. He glanced at Jarred and Kal and smiled. "Have either of you seen an ex yet?" He asked, swirling his empty glass around. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw what he was afraid of. Tara was here. She was talking, smiling, functioning like a normal human... Too bad he wasn't really as good as she was at getting over things. Should he go say hello to her? Wait... That was like asking if he should go into a tiger cage wearing a meat suit. Never mind.

(If I suddenly go offline, it's cuz my phone is dead... I still have a while, though.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next