the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 14 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Alyson
I narrowed my eyes, "You don't tell him what to do." I said, running over and jumped to tackle her.

Jake
I ran over to Will, "Attack her and pretend to take her away. I'll make sure she stays invisible. I'll stay invisible for now and try to get her away."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 14 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 pm

"You better...." Will whispered, pulling Alyson back from tackled Missy. "I'll take her to the torture room...give her the punishment she deserves." He said loudly, pinning Alyson's arms at her sides. He began trying to drag her away and Tommy looked at him fearfully, not wanting Alyson to get hurt.

"N-no P-please don't hurt her...." Tommy said, hesitating a bit and taking a step forward.

Will froze and turned back, looking at Tommy with a shocked expression. What the hell?! No one /ever/ questioned.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Jake
I spoke in Alyson's mind. Alyson...shut up before Tommy gets hurt. Say everything that I tell you to, okay?

...Fine.

Tell Tommy to shut up and that you can handle it.

What? No!

I know what you were planning on saying and it won't work. Say that. It's the best thing to say.

Trust me. I can see the future Alyson, Remember?

She sighed, "Tommy, shush. I'll be okay, I can handle it."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Snickerdoodles A. wrote:Cerzena smiled, "You creatures really get on my nerves." And with that, she jumped into the air, landing a foot from Angela in her full wolf form. She bared her sharp, pointy teeth and growled at her, daring her to fight.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

Will relaxed a bit, breathing a small of relief. Tommy wouldnt get in the way but according to standard rules he would have to be punished. He motioned for Tommy to follow him. "you cOme with me."

Tommy nodded fearfully, following will as he was lead into the torture room won Alyson. Will shut the door and lOoked at the two of them. "I need a favor."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

Jake
I looked around, deciding it was safe and becoming visible again. Alyson looked over at me and back at Will.

"Yes?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 am

"I need you.....to put some of your blood on this dagger. And Tommy, I won't hurt you...but I need you to act like I did and scream. Same with you Alyson." Will said, kneeling at Tommy's level and looking him straight in the eye. "Don't tell."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Alyson
"Okay...." I said, taking the dagger and cutting my arm. Jake was now next to me. I started spreading the blood around on the dagger. "Cover your ears." I said, and gave out a loud scream.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Will covered his ears, as did Tommy. Boy...she could scream loud but the louder it was, the more convincing. He took the dagger from her and spread the blood on the shackles and dripped some onto the floor.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:29 pm

Alyson
I stopped and watched as my blood dripped to the floor. Jake came over and took the arm with the cut, it started to disappear and reappear onto his arm.

"Jake...no...i can handle a little blood...." I said.

"I know you can." he said, still making the cut go onto his arm. He was so stubborn...I didnt even try to stop him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:14 am

Will opened the drawer to the body chute, trying to make as much noise as possible. He slammed it shut, the metal door making a dull sound against the opening.

Tommy watched Jake take off Alyson's wound. "'Ow did ya do that?"

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Jake
"It's a part of the bond. I can take her injuries, and she can take mine. Just like we can hear each others thoughts and transfer energy." I said, looking down to make sure her ring was on her right hand. It was, and I smiled at her.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:33 pm

"Ah, I sorta knew about the talking." Tommy nodded, Will came over and began examinging the burns on Tommy's arm. Tommy flinched but Will ignored it.

"Good...they're still there...Missy did alot this time....I won't have to add salt. Now, I'm going to need you to act. Scream, rant, sob anything to make it convincing. I'm going to need you to talk about stuff you don't enjoy talking about, but you know the procceedure." Will said and Tommy nodded, getting down on his knees as Will put a circle of dirt around him. Will unlocked the door but kept it shut, he motioned to Alyson and Jake. "Stay hidden."

"PLEASE NO!! I DIDN'T KNOW!!! NOT 'IM!!!! GOD FORGIVE ME!!!" Tommy screamed.

"Really?! YOU WANT FORGIVENESS AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" Will shouted right along with him. "YOU DON'T DESERVE FORGIVENESS." Tommy winced but Will gave him a reassuring smile. It's working, He mouthed.

Shadows began to fall around the room, listening and watching silently. Along with them seemed to come the mournful, pity of understanding. Grey faded figures of men, women, and children lined the room, each resembling an old faded photo graph. They had all been in Tommy's place. Will glanced at them, they had used others like Tommy to make an 'example' for the rest of them. It would need to be more convincing Will reached into his pocket, feeling around for the sugar packet he had in case he needed coffee. He ripped it while hiding it, empting the contents into his palm. It all relied on slight-of-hand. He grabbed Tommy by the arm and bent down to his ear. "It's sugar, don't act surprised." He whispered and rubbed the contents onto his skin. Tommy gave a scream similar to one being burned alive and the lost spirits flinched, it had worked.

"LEAVE NOW! AND USE THIS AS AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL WHO DISOBEY!!!" Will bellowed and the phantoms fleed the room, happy to be rid of the place they all had experianced some kind of pain in. Once they were gone, Will put Tommy into a cell and made a mark showing he had paid for his crime.

"I know you didn't hurt him," A voice said, Will froze and turned around slowly. It was a boy about fifteen with brown hair and dark circles under his eyes. He was dead, Will knew that much, and was one of the 'newer' arrivals. The boy hadn't even been there ten years. "What was that sweet and low?"

"Get out." Will snapped, "I told you to leave. Do I need to report you?"

"How about I report you? I'd love to see what daddy would have to say about you helping one of us."

"You have no proof."

"Maybe I don't but that doesn't mean the thought doesn't scare you."

"What do you want?"

"Oh...I want plenty of things...but first, I want to know why? Why are you helping him? I've seen you hurt so many people, dead and alive. Why start now? What has happened that has made you want to help..., to quote you, 'scum like us'?! The boy asked angrily, holding his ground.

"I never said that." Will said through gritted teeth.

"Maybe you didn't...but that doesn't mean you've thought it or said something like it. In your actions it certainly says it, loud and clear. The little...traditions your ancestors have set for you." The boy sneered.

(In case you don't know...The boy is Dylan Razz)
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Jake
I grabbed Alyson's arm, making us both invisible, and watched as Tommy and Will acted out a scene. I jumped when a bunch of ghosts came in, fearing that they would see us. But they didn't even glance at us. As they left, I walked over and stood next to Tommy, Alyson was still holding onto my arm. Then a ghost kid came and started talking to Will. Well...more like fighting in a way....

I felt Alyson let go of my arm, and I started to become visible again. My eyes widened.

Whoops...

I grabbed Alyson's hand again, using the invisibility power and hoped the ghost hadn't seen us.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:31 pm

The boy smirked seeing two faces flash in the corner of his eye. "More 'friends' eh? Dead or alive? Did you tell them how you use your friends? Or how you get people like me here? What do you plan to do? Use them for some selfish gain promising to help them?" The boy said angrily.

"No I-" Will said flinching.

"NO. YOU LISTEN TO ME. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF WATCHING JERKS LIKE YOU RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES. SO TELL THEM. I WANT TO HEAR YOU TELL THEM. " The boy shouted. "I WANT YOU TO TELL THEM HOW YOU MAKE OUR LIVES LIVING HELL, I WANT YOU TO TELL THEM HOW YOU TREAT US DAY AFTER DAY LIKE WE'RE ANIMALS. I WANT YOU TO TELL THEM HOW YOU PROMISED TO HELP ME FIND MY MOM AND LIED TO ME AND USED ME."

Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Jake
Alyson looked up at me, "Wait. I want to hear this." She said, reading my mind and letting go of my arm. We became visible. I watched her for a moment, trying to figure out what she meant. I watched as she went to stand next to the boy and Will. I followed, still staying a few steps back. I looked at Tommy.

"You okay?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:06 am

"Yeah I'm fine," Tommy said, leaning his pale face close to the bars so he could see Jake. "It didn't ' urt that time." he grinned.

"Heh...exactly this time. Why don't you tell your friend here about your 'little torture sessions'? Or better yet, tell them how you got me here, you were one of the ones that brought me in."

"I'm sorry...I was wrong, I shouldn't-"

"Sorry doesn't fix these." The boy said, pulling up his sleeves to reveal ugly burn marks. "And I hadn't even done anything, Master. You know what, I could tell them myself..but why not hear it from the person that's been here longer than you or me. I heard he was one of the first ones," The boy said, gesturing to Tommy.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 am

Alyson
I looked at Tommy, waiting for him to say something. What were they talking about? Torturing sessions?

Do you have any idea what he's talking about? I asked Jake.

...Yes. He replied. I instantly got ready to demand he tell me when he cut off my thoughts, Just wait, Aly. Wait a few minutes and they'll tell you.

I looked up, realizing I had been just staring at Jake the past minute or so. Anyone who knew about our communication would have known we were talking, but to anyone else we were having some sort of staring contest. I looked back up at Tommy, waiting.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 am

"Ah, well. I knew Master Will's great grandfather....I met 'im after I died...and after Andrew...died. I was upset and didn't think I could be forgiven, I couldn't cross over and I was stuck. 'E said 'e would 'elp me, 'e promised to 'elp me sort out my problems...but 'e didn't, 'e tricked me and brought me 'ere. They tortured me and I began to feel worse, like it was all my fault, it is all my fault. And I've been 'ere ever since, working for the Coxes as a Janissarie. Guess this is my personal 'ell." Tommy said with a sad smirk.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Alyson
My eyes widened, "You torture Tommy?" I asked in disbelief. Jake was immediately at my side, putting a comforting arm on my shoulder.

Calm down....

"No. I won't calm down." I turned to Will. "YOU HURT MY TOMMY? MY LITTLE GHOST BOY? HOW COULD YOU?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:12 am

"I'm sorry...I really shouldn't have." Will stammered, backing up a bit.

"Alyson....leave 'em alone...'e's kept true to 'is word and 'asn't 'urt me...Jamie will kick 'is arse if 'e does."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:59 pm

Jake
Alyson looked like she was about to kill Will when Tommy said the last part. Something clicked inside of her, and she was suddenly filled with anger.

"Jamie? What Jamie?" she asked.

...Greeeeeat.

She turned to me, eyes narrow.

"Your Jamie?"

I sighed, "She doesn't belong to anyone, Aly."

"But it's her isn't it. Isn't it?"

I nodded.

"It's always about her. Everywhere I f**king turn it's ALL ABOUT HER. WELL APARENTLY JAMIE WAS ALREADY HERE TAKING CARE OF IT. OF COURSE SHE HAS SHE ALWAYS COMES FIRST, RIGHT?" Alyson was now very close to me. I took a step back.

"Calm down...."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN? YOU KNOW I CAN'T CALM DOWN BECAUSE OF THESE POWERS. IM A FREAK IM INSANE! WHAT IS SHE? SHES PERFECT SHE FIGHTS, SHE HAS POWERS, SHE HAS WINGS. SHE IS PERFECT AND I'LL ALWAYS BE SECOND NEXT TO HER. IM JUST THAT INSANE GIRL WITH ALL THESE POWERS THAT SHE CAN'T CONTROL. THE GIRL THAT EVERYONE WANTS DEAD. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? BECAUSE THE PROFESSOR TOLD YOU TO LOOK AFTER ME? TO BABYSIT ME?"

"Aly it isn't like that...." she cut me off mid sentence.

"Yes it is! Yes it is! I can't compare to her anymore!" she was now in hysterics. I took a step forward and placed a hand on her shoulder, but she pushed it away and glared at me.

"Don't touch me."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

"Aly, I dun think anyone could replace ya and neither does Jake. You've done alot for me that Jamie 'asn't done." Tomy said, reaching out to her through the bars. He was lucky Wil had shoved awah the salt, and his pallid thin arm reached out to her. "Please come 'ere." He said, staring at her with wide grey eyes.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Jake
Alyson was shaking, tear falling out of her eyes as she looked at me. She turned away, walking over to Tommy and nodding.

I hated it when she was like this...it tore me apart....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Tommy gently passed his hand through her's, shivering when he did. "Jake loves ya, dun cry. No one can replace ya, Aly. There's only one you. Okay?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next