the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 15 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:05 am

Jake
I blushed slightly, but it went away. Why did I blush? There was no reason to...this was Aly. Just Aly....

She looked up at me with those eyes...gaaaaaah....

I smiled at her.

It's true...and I couldn't live without you.

She bit her lip, looking over at me and back at Tommy, a kind of pained expression on her face.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 15 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Banshee Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Tommy sighed, shaking his head. He put his cold hand by Alyson's cheek. "Aly, trust me, I may only be ten but I've been ten fer a long time. Jake does love ya and yer irreplaceable."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Jake
Alyson was still shaking a little bit. I looked at her worriedly. She nodded.

"Thank you, Tommy."

I walked over there. She looked at me, rather sadly for a moment and attacked me with a hug. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her and sighing in relief At the same moment she had. She pulled away, still leaning on me an turned to look at Will and the other boy.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:55 am

Annnnnddddddddd....they were still at it.

"Honestly, you and your little gang of assholes are pathetic and the sad part is you enjoy hurting people."

"I, I know it' s wrong now...I'm sorry...."

"No, no you're not. You just going to go back to your worthless life and continue hurting people."

"I'm sorry, okay?! I'm going to try to make things right-"

"By what? Setting us free?"

"You know I can't do that...."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Alyson
I rolled my eyes and walked in between the two of them.

"Ahem, could the both of you finish this up so we can get out of here? We're getting nowhere and someone might come in here and see that i'm not dead."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 am

Tommy's face fell, so they weren't going to get him out. He sighed, used to that feeling of disappointment with the Sharps and curled up on his side.

"Excuse me, lady, try living here by force for four years." Dylan snapped.

.....Or more than seventy-five, Tommy thought to himself.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Alyson
"I'm sorry about that. But we need to get out of here people! Times ticking and stuff. I really have no idea how to help you, or I would. I'm not like them I can't touch you...actually, I have no idea how I can even hear you. Probably the authors but, point is, we need to go."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:47 am

Tommy curled his knees up to his chest, even Aly wasn't gonna try to get him out. He knew it would be hopeless but he just wanted to be free. Due to fustration, Dylan faded away and Will gave a slight sigh in relief. "Where do you need to go?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:04 am

Alyson
I thought for a moment. "Anywhere really...just get us out of this building and we can go from there."

For a moment I felt something in the back of my mind. My vision went black and I was looking at Tommy now. It only lasted a second, but it left me stunned for a moment. I turned back to Jake.

Did you just? What was...

He shook his head. I noticed that he had been looking at Tommy a few seconds before....

Our minds clicked at the same time. What? We could switch bodies or something? Geez, couldn't they have given us a manual on this bond stuff? Oh wait no, all those books had been burned. Riiiiiight.

The switch brought my attention to Tommy. I couldn't leave him here...especially not locked up.

"Let him out." I commanded. I felt Jakes emotions change quickly after a few moments. He took the energy to use that power away long enough for me to control it. I stumbled back at the energy loss and he steadied me.

"Sorry...."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:07 am

"I...really don't know if I can do that..." Will said. What was with everybody knowing the drown.../Tommy/....?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 am

Alyson
I crossed my arms and stood in front of Tommy's cell.

"Let him out. Or I'll be forced to annoy you to death. Which I can do by the way."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:17 pm

Will snorted, "I don't doubt that but it's already been tried. I'm risking my neck by helping you guys, AND last time, he got caught again and his punishment was worse. It won't help him."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:14 pm

Alyson
"He can't be punished if he's underground in France and covered in a veil of magic."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:43 am

"Yes, good point but I can be. It clearly isn't 'oh, you broke several rules, good for you....a warning and off you go'. It's death even for the head's son."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 am

Alyson
"Well you can run away too! Trust me, Laucey is the way to go." If only I had worn my Laucey t shirt. If one existed...that might be a good idea actually...hmm...LAUCEY T SHIRTS FOR SALE! yes it sounded catchy. Wait where were we? Hm...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:24 am

Will snorted, "You're asking me to leave everything I've ever known. Forget it. I'm not going to let him out...I hardly even know you anyway..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:46 am

Jake
"You may not know us well but I know you. You didn't help Tommy so you could get in trouble. If so, you would be incredibly stupid and willing to risk your own life for the consequences. You did it because you are starting to not like hurting the ghosts OR, you're a good actor. Which is it?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:08 am

Will's eyes widened a bit at what Jake had said, uneasy that Jake had known so much. "It's a combination of both," he said carelessly. "I act everyday. I act like I can stand my cousins. I act so father can get his bussiness deals. I act like I like Missy. I can pretend that I'm benefactor when I can be your worst enemy. How do you think we get them here?" He asked, pointing to Tommy. "We lie."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:46 am

Jake
"Alright, so you admitted the first one. You care for the ghosts. And you are a good actor. You helped Tommy. You fear the consequences. You don't like hurting them. Why stay here?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:43 pm

Will

"They're my family..." Will hesitated, "My brother is here...as is my father...Where else would I go?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:27 am

Jake
"Ah, your brother and...father," I kind of spit out the word "father" with a hint of anger and disgust. "But...what your family does is wrong. They aren't good. Which makes you the same. I don't think you want to be the bad guy, do you Will? You're struggling."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:26 am

Will winced, looking down at his feet. He didn't like that jake knew so much. "....I,I....I am one of them....I'm a Cox, part of the Cause, and one day, my father's successor." he said firmly and defiantly, looking away.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:31 am

Jake
I studies him for a moment, waiting for dramatic effect.

"Well...you will be...if you make it that far...." I smirked, watching him. I would make sure to be discreet for the authors, so I wouldn't get in trouble.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:32 am

Will's head snapped back to Jake, his eyes narrowing. "What the hell do you mean 'make it that far'?!" he said sharply.

Gh

"....Hehe....Alyson's gotta be so confused right now," I laughed.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:38 am

Ale
"Oh she is!" I laughed and watched the scene go on.

Jake
"Make it that far. As in, if you keep your family from killing you first."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next