the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try again and Lets try again...

5 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Jake glared at him, "And what are you going to do if she doesnt stay away? Seems to me they're friends...why keep them away?" Alyson was more interested in his other comment.

"Wait...who told you about us?" She asked, then she looked over at Angela, she wasnt acting like herself. What was going on?

In some other hallway...

Milena pulled her hand away from Ryans scratched face. "Come along Ryan...we need to get out of here and take care of our mission."

Ryan gave her a Dazed look, "W-what mission?" He asked, his face showed how much he feared her, even though his face usually showed no emotion. Milena laughed at his fear.

"Dont be afraid of me Ryan...come. We will escape now." Ryan obeyed and got up. They walked through the halls not knowing where they were going.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Lets try again and Lets try again... - Page 4 Empty Re: Lets try again and Lets try again...

Post by Bells Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Mikhail didn't reply, just bared his fangs in a snarl at Jake before turning to Alyson. "The authors, they sent me and Milena here to keep you guys company......
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Chills went up Alysons back. "M-Milena?" She glanced around the room as if she would see her there.

In some other hallway

Milena strode through the hallway. Ryan heard voices ahead of them.

"Milena, there are people..." He warned and she slowed down.
"This will be fun..." She said, smiling evily
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 am

Mikhail rolled his eyes and turned from them to walk back over to Angela. "Yes, Milena." These people were boring. He pulled Angela to her feet, she just looked at him with that loving, dazed expresstion. "Time to go love."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:06 am

Alyson felt that something was wrong. She dove into Angelas mind and found it...foggy. Her emotions were scattered and she seemed to be in a dazed state. Something was making her like this...and Alyson knew who. She ran over to Angela, pushing past Mikhail and trying to dragg her away from him as far as she could. Jake started to follow when he heard a voice in the hallway behind him.

Milena shushed Ryan as she listened to the people in the other hallway.
"Ryan, im going to become invisible and wait until Alyson is alone...you take care of Jake for me." She said quickly before disappearing.
Ryan turned to the other hallway. He loved taking care of people for Milena...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Name: Ezra Cox
Apperance: I now has a pic....but I can't post it right now. Raven black hair, dark eyes, and tall
Personality: My newer version. Secretive, lying, guilt-ridden, secretly wants to be good, cowardly, ill explain later....
Bio: meh...fill it out later
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:37 pm

YOU HAS JOINED! *Happy Dance*
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol haha. Yes yes I have. How should I come in?
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Just start out in a random room...the fourth wall..doesnt even exist here. Ezra can be mad at you for putting him in here and everything. We also have The Control Room Where the authors plot whats happening. I think Bells has an open charrie, and I have Milena who you can run into. *Knows Bells will be excited to see you here*
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:54 pm

Lol thanks

Ezra

I stormed through the hallways, shouting Gh's name. She had dumped me, and left me. I had walked through numerous hallways looking for her. I sighed, and leaned against the wall. I hated this.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Back in the Control Room..
"Hello gh! Here i have a seat, right here for you. Here are the monitors that show us everything thats going on in the hallways." I looked up and Saw Ezra in one. He looked lost. I laughed.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Gh

I saw Ezra on the screen, and I, too, laughed. "I ditched him," I explained, sitting down.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:42 am

Ale
"Here..." I started to write down something in my notebook and made Milena appear in the hallway Ezra was in.

In some Random Hallway

Milena ran through a door, invisible. She couldnt wait to see Alyson alone...then she wouldnt be too powerful. As she was running, she ran into a boy and fell backwards, turning visible.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:04 am

Ezra

"Oof!" I could've sworn someone had ran into me, but no one was there. "Who's there?" I called out anyway.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Milena was now visible. "Watch it." She said irritatedly. She hated obstacles...time was ticking.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:20 am

Ezra

I glared at her, "Hey...you ran into me. Remember? Or did you hit your head hard enough so you forgot?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Milena glared at him. "How about you move out of my way and let me by? Maybe I wont have to kill you." She said threateningly. "Who are you anyways?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Ezra

I laughed, kill me! I'd like to see her try. "Ezra Cox. What's your's?" I asked.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Milena answered, "Milena...just Milena. Now if you'll excuse me, i need to..take care of someone..." I needed to find Alyson already...where had she gone? Where was i?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Ezra

"Who?" I was curious now. Might as well do some exploring since Gh didn't seem to be coming back anytime soon....she has no sense of direction. It could be hours, since this place was so big.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Milena rolled her eyes, "None of your business! Now let me by, or else." She threatened, her eyes narrowing.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 pm

Ezra

"Come on. Gh completly ditched me. Please? I'm bored." I sighed, smirking a little.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:22 pm

"Pretending to know who this Gh person is...okay? And I care because...?" Milena was about to leave him when she realized he might be able to help her. "Do you happen to know where a girl named Alyson might be?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Ezra

"Gh's my author. Wait...you know, Aly?" I asked, tipping my head to the side curiously.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Milena nodded. "Yes...im guessing your one of her little friends. I need to find her. She is somwhere in this building...her and my half-brother...have you seen her?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next