the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 10 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

Artemis startled awake, nearly jumping out of her skin. She remained tense for a moment before losing herself in his sleeping face. She quickly relaxed and fell back asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Mark slept, holding her gently. When he woke a few hours later, the sun was shining through the curtians and on to his face. He groaned, rolling onto his back, rubbing his eyes and looking over at the clock. How long had he been asleep?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:58 am

Artemis sighed but remained blissfully asleep. For the first time in weeks, she didn't have nightmares ... well, at least not a billion of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am

Mark streached as best as he could with Artemis laying on his other arm and then sighed as he let his body settle back in. They really needed to be hitting the road, but he couldn't bring himself to wake her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 am

Artemis turned into him, her face burring into his arm. She yawn and opened her eyes, tensing for a moment before relaxing again "hello" she whispered, trying not to blush

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

"Hello," Mark said with a yawn and looked down at her. "How are you feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:24 am

"okay" she whispered "I brought you some food" She gestured toward the table "you need to eat, how's your head feeling?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

"I'll eat it a moment. It's not spinning, but it hurts something terrible." Mark grumdled as he rubbed his head. He looked down at her and sighed. She was stll cuddled next to him, still on his arm. He wondered if she was ok, or if she was freaking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

Artemis stared at him, fear spiking through her at their closeness. She tried not to let it show though, she tried to force herself to stay in his arms and get over her fears. they were very strong fears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

Mark didn't move to touch her, he just let her be, turning his head to the ceiling. At least they were making some sort of progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:38 am

Artemis let out a shaky breath, unable to bring herself to move away, despite how much she wanted to "you should really eat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:42 am

"as soon as my stomach settles. I don't think it would do me much good if it came back up. Besides, you need food too, so go ahead and dig in." Mark murmered as his eyes closed again, his spirit searching through his mind for memories as he tried to piece things together again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

"I already ate" she shrugged, watching his face "whatcha thinking about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:49 am

"Just things...trying to figure somethings out." Mark mumbled as he rubbed his eyes at the bridge of his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 am

"What things?" Artemis chirped, hoping to maybe help him out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:00 pm

"How Jack is alive. What is behind the gate that they are so determined to get. Souls aren't this important to them. I don't...I don't get it." Mark muttered and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Artemis frowned "well, didn't you and your brother come back to life? maybe its the same.. anywho" she sat up "you can still think and eat at the same time.. right?" she tossed the food to him "eat" she demanded "I'm going to take a shower"

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:24 pm

"Ya, but we didn't get our heads chopped off." Mark mumbled as he picked at the food, his eyes distant, lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:34 pm

Artemis crinkled her nose at his comment and padded into the bathroom, turning on the water and slipping into steaming out shower. it felt good, it chased away her thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:49 am

Mark sighed, running a hand through his hair. Something. He was missing something. But what? He sifted through his memories, studying each one carefully.
"Nothing is ever as it seems Boyio. You got to be careful, some people might manipulate your mind." Jack said as he stared down at Mark. "There are mediators that can do it, and I wouldn't put it past them to use it for bad."
"Yes, Mentor." Mark said, his twelve year old mind racing wildly with the thoughts of adventure, intrigue, dames! He hadn't been paying all that much attention, not until Jack got right in his face.
"It'll happen one day Mark. It'll happen. Don't let it fool you."
"Yes, Sir. I promise, I'll keep my eyes open."

Mark frowned. Manipulaters of the mind.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 am

Artemis sighed and finally emerged, drying herself off,slipping back into her clothes, and making her way back out to mark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:03 am

"NO! MENTOR!" Mark, now grown to look forever eighteen, shouted as the gaurds of the council held him back. Mentor, Jack, looked back at him, his eyes filled with sadness.
"I must accept the conciquences (sp?)."
"NO! PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T IT WAS MY FAULT!" Mark struggled, though it didn't help. Brendon stood off a ways, his eyes cast to the ground. Whether in shame or not, Mark neve did figure out. But he took it as shame. Mark felt his heart breaking as they kneeled Jack to the block, making him lay his neck in place.
"NO!" Mark shouted, as the ax came down. A fleeting shadow, a flicker of a man entered his side vision, though he was to busy watching Jack's head roll to a stop to really pay attention.

Mark's face turned pained, a tear rolling from the corner of his eye, so lost in the memory that he knew nothing of the prestent moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:12 am

Artemis rushed to mark's side, her hand sliding in his "mark?" she shook him gently "mark? are you okay? snap out of it" she demanded, panicked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 am

Mark blinked a few times and looked around. It was weird, finding himself in a hotel room instead of the council hall, and it took him a few minutes to remember how he had gotten there. He looked down at his hand, fingers wrapped around his. He followed the hand to the face that it belonged to. Upon seeing her panicked look, Mark snapped out of it. "Is everything alright?" he asked her, his pain now masked and concern replacing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:24 am

"me? what about you? you're crying" Artemis gasped

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next