the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 28 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:28 am

"Go on out, I'll follow." Mark said with a smile and gave the horse a light smack on the butt to get it to go. He turned and went to saddle his horse, but fatigue got to him first and he collapsed into the soft hay, falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:31 am

Artemis rode for a minute before looking around, confused 'mark?" she called out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 am

Mark- passed out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:36 am

Artemis circled back and found him asleep in the hay. she chuckled to her and took care of the horses before laying next to him, letting him sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 am

Mark shifted in the hay, his arm draping over her as he slept, holding her loosely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:45 am

Artemis couldn't help herself as she snuggled closer, breathing in his scent happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:50 am

Mark's arm tightened around her, stirring slightly. He remained asleep though, the memories chased away by her pressance(sp?). He woke up a few hours later, blinking as he tried to figure out where he was, only being half awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 am

Artemis had fallen back asleep, the lack of nutrients making her more tired as of late

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 am

Mark glanced down, jumping slightly as he saw Artemis cuddled to him. He hadn't been expecting that. He forced himself to stand and picked her up, carrying her back to the house and setting her in bed. He then went down and cooked breakfast for her and brought it to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:00 am

Artemis's stomach clenched as the smell of food woke her up. She eyed it, crinkling her nose, then smiled as she spotted mark. "why hello, sleepy head. better rested now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:05 am

Mark gave a small, sheepish smile. "Slightly." He looked from her to the food. "I made you breakfast." He said pointedly, hinting that she should eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:08 am

Artemis pushed it away casually "I already ate, remember? Anywho, i need a shower, I stink" she frowned and sniffed her hair "you feeling better now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 am

"Eat." Mark said, determined to not let her distract him. "I know you didn't eat, so don't even lie. Just eat. And if i catch you throwing it up, I will come in the bathroom and force you to eat again even if I have to break the door down."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 am

Artemis frowned "what;s up with you? I told you I'm fine." she felt his head, "you sure you're feeling okay? you need to be getting more sleep. it's not good for you to run yourself down, as we just saw this morning" she moved her hand across his forehead, letting her fingers linger at his cheek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 am

Mark tried not to let her touch distract him. "Artemis, I know you didn't eat. I was awake before you came to my room." He watched her carefully. "I need you to eat. Please? I don't want to loose you because you all of the sudden decided to go all anorexic and boliemic on me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 am

Artemis dropped her hand, cursing herself. well that didn't work. she forced a laugh "anorexic? I'm not anorexic, you kidding me?" She forced herself to take a bite "you're silly"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:27 am

"Ya, that's why you've been skipping meals and loosing weight." Mark muttered sarcastically. "So not anorexic." He watched her eat, not taking his eyes off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:31 am

Artemis forced down the last bite and did a 'tada' movement before pushing the crumbs away in disgust "happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:35 am

Mark set the plate down on the ground and then laid next to her, wrapping an arm around her gently. "Yes, much better. Now don't go throw it up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 am

Artemis crinkled her nose "ew, that's gross." she squirmed out of his arms. "I smell, let me just shower first" she let her hands linger across his chest as she pushed herself up and scooted out of the room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:45 am

"I will break down the door if you start throwing up Artemis!" Mark called after her, then stood infront of the bathroom door, listening closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:53 am

Artemis rolled her eyes and turned the shower on full blast, not believing his words. She let herself stand in the shower for a while, allowing his guard to go down. in that time, she was left to her own thoughts, each turning darker by the minute until she couldn't take it anymore. She quietly pushed her hand into her throat, gagging then silently spilling out the unwanted meal. She grinned, positive she had gotten away with it. She washed it down the drain, then stepped out of the shower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 am

Mark was standing in the bathroom, holding a towel out to her scowling deeply. "You realize that you have to eat another meal now, right?" He kept his eyes away from her so as to not violate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:02 am

Artemis startled and scampered back into the shower "jesm , mark, what the hell are you doing in here?" she snatched the towel "I don't know what you're talking about, I just took a shower for heavens sake. what's gotten into you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:03 am

"I'm not stupid Artemis. I was a theif in Venice in the early fourties. I know how to pick a lock. Besides, I heard you gag." Mark muttered, his eyes sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next