the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 29 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:07 am

Artemis stayed behind the curtain, drying herself off "you mean when I spit the shampoo out of my mouth?" she poked her head out and raised an eyebrow "gee, mark, you're losing it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 am

"Grettle also told me you threw up in the shower. She's the old nurse maid." Mark leaned against the sink, his eyes cast to the ground.
"Are you alright dear?" An old woman asked, her head popping through the wall. "I was just so worried, I-I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:12 am

Artemis shot the spirit a mutinous look "it's from eating two breakfasts in one morning," she reasoned "my stomach couldn't handle it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:16 am

"Don't lie to me now damnit!" Mark growled. "If you don't start keeping your food down I will take you to the hospital." he left the bathroom, going outside and to the barn. He was seething with rage, flooding with sadness. Was being alive really that terrible for her? Was he really doing that bad of a job? He saddled a horse, and rode off, needing time alone and away from that house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:20 am

Artemis crumbled to the ground the second he left, tears finding their way down her cheek. he'd never understand. her body was... unpure. defiled. disgusting. now. She had to get ride of it. she had to become clean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:25 am

Mark rode all over the grounds, keeping at a steady gallop. He didn't come back to the house till later that day, and even then, he refused to go inside. He sat outside, as far from the porch as he could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 am

Artemis made sure to make it look like she had eaten some more that day, watching for spirits carefully, also making sure there were none to spill the beans.
he was mad at her, and she felt terrible. but it didn't change anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:33 am

Mark stayed outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:36 am

Artemis sighed, spotting mark outdoors. She reluctantly made her way over to him "hey" she murmured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 am

"Hello," Mark said quietly, not turning to face her. He kept his eyes trained on the horizen as if waiting for something. His face had a blank, yet tortured expression, the memories harrassing his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:36 am

Artemis felt her insides turn to ash at his indifference. She sat next to him and followed his gaze "you mad at me?" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:43 am

Mark sighed, his arms resting on his knees as he pulled apart a tall weed that looked like wheat. "Not much." He murmered, then finally looked at her. "I'm more mad at myself though, mad at this house."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 am

"mad at yourself?" she watched him pick at the weeds and curled her arms around herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:48 am

"I must be doing something wrong." Mark looked back at the weed that he was wrapping around his fingers. "Must have gone wrong somewhere, or must not be doing something right otherwise, you wouldn't be wanting to get to the gate so early."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:53 am

Artemis scoffed and looked away, still pretending there wasn't a problem "I don't want to die, Mark. If that's what you're thinking"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 pm

"Then what is it? Why do you not eat? You can't pretend like you don't because I can see the signs Artemis." Mark looked at her pained. "I can see it, and I know that each time you eat, you make it come back up." He looked back at the weed in his hand. Take a deep breath and blinking furiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Artemis stood up angrily, turning her back to him and looking away "look, can we just forget about this? I'm not anorexic"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 pm

"I won't eat if you don't eat." Mark muttered, not looking at her. He blamed the house. It always seemed to make bad things worse. Always took everything he loved away from him. He let his eyes grow distant, figuring the conversation was over, the memories taking over. Might as well get them over with rather than drag them out for the next few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Artemis stormed away, to furious for words. He had no clue. he just had no clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Mark didn't move from his spot, waving Grettle away when she tried to get him to eat or come inside. As night fell, he was still in his same spot, playing with his sword.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:19 pm

Artemis was storming through the words, not caring about night fall, just letting her anger simmer and seethe and she wandered mindlessly away from him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Mark, as always, followed to keep her safe, making sure to stay ninja and not let her see or hear him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 pm

Artemis screamed out and punched a tree, her knuckles blooding she fell to her knees and stared at the sky.
At least she wasn't holding in her emotions anymore.
She scowled and buried her head in her hands "mark" she breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Mark watched her, debating on answering. But he didn't. He let her have her space, staying back and out of sight as always.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:34 pm

Artemis finally pushed herself up and onto her feet, setting off in a random direction and hoping it lead her back to his home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next