the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 31 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:40 pm

Artemis sighed and complied, giving him once last sad glance before booking it inside to do what he said, her heart pounding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Mark worked his way around the side of the house, but stopped short when he found cold steel pressed to his neck. "Hey there Marky. Miss me?" Crap..Nellie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:04 pm

Artemis quickly found the pouch and hid it like directed, looking around anxiously as she tried to decide what to do next. well.. he never said she had to stay there once she hide it. She made her way quietly downstairs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:58 pm

(want her soul to be ripped out now?)

"What do you want?" Mark growled, trying to move away from the knife, but she just pressed it to his skin till the blade sliced into his neck. A small trickle of blood ran down his skin as her fingers danced across the top of his pants.
"Oh, come now Marky, that's no way to great an old friend." She smiled widely at him, her eyes dancing with fire. "Where's the key?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

(hum.. let them consummate their love first, then have at it have ^.^)
Artemis went skidding around the building, panic filling her as she couldn't find him "mark!" she screamed out, both body and mind

Last edited by Ella Rose on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Mark's eyes went wide as he turned and saw Artemis. Nellie's eyes turned cold with hatered and jealousy. Two men came behind Artemis and grabbed her. "No! Nellie! No, don't!" Mark struggled and tackled Nellie to the ground, the slice in his neck getting slightly deeper. He pinned her to the ground and Nellie smiled up at him.
"Oh, Mark. I didn't know you wanted me so bad." His face twisted in disgust as he quickly backed away from her, two men grabbing him and knocking him out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Artemis struggled against the men "mark!" she screamed desperately, "no, mark!" she tried to break free but couldn't. she glared at the girl, Nellie, Mark had call her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Nellie walked up to Artemis, her face turning cold once again as she stared at her. "So you're his new pet." She spat as she glared at her. "You're not going to last long. I can tell." She struck Artemis across the temple with the butt of her knife, knocking her out.

When Mark woke he was chained up about a foot off the ground or more his arms out to the side. He groaned as he blinked furiously, trying to figure out where he was and what had happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Artemis remained out, blood dripping down her forehead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 pm

Artemis. Mark's eyes darted around for her. "Artemis? Artemis!" He searched frantically for her, but his mind was so muddied it was hard to concentrate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Artemis dimly heard him but remained out, too lost in the darkness to understand it was him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:37 pm

Nellie came walking in whistling and smiled widely at him. "MARKY!" she giggled and ran towards him wrapping her arms around him.
"What the **** did you do with her ****!" Mark growled as he struggled to get away from her. Nellie glared at him with a pout on her lips.
"That's not a very nice thing to say."
"Do I look like I care?"
"You should." She snapped her fingers and two men brought Artemis in. She was strapped to a chair. Mark's eyes got wide as he saw the blood trickling down her face. He growled and struggled against the chains, they dug into his wrists making them bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Artemis stirred, blinking in confusion as she found herself.. tied to a chair? she looked around, dazed, not spotting mark yet, not spotting anything really

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Nellie's eyes were cold as she glared at Artemis. She really didn't like her. She was taking Mark from her. "Wakey wakey sunshine." She said with a fake sweet smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Artemis finally came too and stared wided eyed at mark, ignoring the girl "Are you okay?" she breathed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Mark looked at her, his eyes wide and apologetic. "I'm so sorry," he repeated over and over again, blood dripping to the floor from his wrists. Nellie looked between them and a cruel smirk came to her lips as she moved back over to Mark.
"Now that your girlfriend's awake. We can have some fun." She said as she fingered the button to Mark's pants. "Where's the key?"
Mark struggled to get away from her, kicking at her as best he could. "I'm not telling you!" Mark growled. "No matter what. Don't say anything Artemis."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Artemis stared in horror "leave him alone!" she demanded, struggling against her bonds "don't touch him"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:01 pm

Nellie smiled at her cruely, her eyes dancing happily at the reaction she got from Artemis. "You mean don't do this?" her hand slid into his pants and Mark gasped trying to move away, the chains digging deeper into his wrists. "I bet you'll love this." She pulled herself up, crawling up him so she was sitting on his hips, her legs wrapped tightly around him as she pulled a blade from her pocket and ripped open his shirt, her weight bearing down on him making him wince.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Anger and jealously filled Artemis causing her to struggle harder "get off him!' she demanded, wishing with all her heart she had her hands free right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:10 pm

"Get off him? But where's the fun in that?" Nellie started to slice into his chest. Mark's eyes went pretty well dead, keeping the pain from his face, even though he was still trying to shake her off. "Should I write my name? I should. That way he can always remember me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Artemis let out a scream of anger "mark!" she cried "leave him alone"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Mark looked at Artemis with sad eyes. He struggled to shake Nellie off, but she just pouted. "Stop it! You're messing me up!" She slamed the blade into his shoulder. His face filled with pain but he refrained from crying out. Nellie went back to drawing with one hand, the other hand undoing his pants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Artemis just stared, ceasing her struggles "please.. don't do this"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:28 pm

"Don't do what?" Nellie asked as his pants slid to the floor. Mark closed his eyes, looking away from Artemis, his jaw clenched. He still struggled, slamming his body back against the wall in hopes of hurting her legs and making her let go. There was a pool of blood forming on the ground now beneath both of his wrists, the blood flowing faster, more freely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Artemis looked away, trying to spare him his dignity "this" she whispered "please, don't do this"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next