the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 30 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Mark quietly followed, being an expert ninja as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Artemis sighed, finally admitting to herself she was lost "Mark?" she called out "I know you're there. come out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Mark stepped out from behind a tree and leaned on it, watching her. "yes?" He had that same distant pained look that he had at the hotel after going through his memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 pm

her anger flickered as she took in his expression "you okay?" she resisted the urge to step forward, not willing to let go of her anger yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 pm

"yes," he murmured as he watched her. "the house is that way." he said, pointing to her left. His voice was almost dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:50 pm

She stared at him, not stepping forward or following his direction. her heart wanted to shatter at his expression. She hated seeing him in pain, "mark" she whispered, her voice pained as she took a step toward him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Mark let his eyes drop from her, leaning against the tree. He ran a hand through his hair, but didn't respond. "We should go back." He muttered as yet another memory asulted his mind. One of the down sides of living forever. An over abundance of perfectly remembered memories.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:57 pm

"Mark" she whispered again, closing the distance and slipping her hand in his "you're scaring me" she admitted "come back"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Mark looked at her, sliding the mask of 'I'm ok' in place, hiding the memories that tore through him. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to." He gave her a gentle kiss and held her hand and led her through the trees to the house. He stopped at the porch though. He stared at the house for a minute before he forced himself to go inside with her, trying to keep from scaring her. He led her to the family room and sat on the couch, pulling her down beside him and holding her close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Artemis twisted so she could face him "what's wrong? what's torturing you? don't deny it, I can see it in your eyes" she caressed his cheek softly, imploring him to open up to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Mark looked down at her and gave a small sad smile. "Memories. As always. It's like the house's welcome home present. Each time I come back, I'm hounded by memories that I can't push away." He kissed her forehead gently. "But they fade after a few days."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Artemis frowned "should we leave?" once again, she hated seeing him hurt " she tilted her head up nearly placing her lips on his but stopping, looking into his eyes. they looked... off. she hated it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:40 pm

Mark kissed her gently and watched her. "Just tell me where you want to go, and we will go." He whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:48 pm

"with you" her voice became pained "I want to go with you" she wrapped her arms around him, tears finding their way down her face as she kissed him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Mark kissed her back gently, brushing her tears away with his thumbs. He wasn't sure what to make of what she said, it wasn't exactly a place. He connected their minds again, letting his love fill her again, trying to stop the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Artemis gasped, the connection overwhelming her. She tentatively opened up her mind as well and she showed him what she couldn't say. As confusing as it was for her- she loved him back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Mark smiled as he let her mind overwhelm him, kissing her forehead gently and held her close, making sure to not restrain her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:11 pm

"should we leave?" Artemis whispered, clutching him tightly, enjoying the feeling of his hold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:16 pm

Mark watched her for a moment and nodded. "We'll go in the morning after we've packed." He said and kissed her gently. He pulled back and froze, hearing something outside the window. He sat up and looked at her. "go to my room and stay there, please? I'll be right back." He stood, directing her towards the hallway to the bedrooms, then started for the door, grabbing his lighter and flick it, the long steel blade glinting in the light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Artemis frowned, not complying and following silently after him. She fingered her own lighter, it had never left her side, not once, not since he had given it to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Mark slowly made his way out onto the porch, his steps ghostly silent as his eyes scanned the dark. "Artemis. Please do as I said. There is an item in there that cannot fall in the hands of anyone but you or I."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 pm

Artemis frowned "I won't, can't leave you" she continued after him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:29 pm

"Artemis! The key is in there! I need you to gaurd it. Please! I'm begging!" Mark had stopped and looked over at her. "The key and map to the gate are in there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Artemis's eyes widened "be-be careful, please?" she unwilling took a step back to the house, waiting for his answe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:36 pm

"I promise. When you get to my room, there is a floor board beneath my bed. Take the small leather pouch in my bag and put it under the floor board." Mark then continued down and around the side of the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next