the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Till Death Do Us Part..

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Till Death Do Us Part.. - Page 38 Empty Re: Till Death Do Us Part..

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm

Artemis dropped her legs from around him, kinda wishing they weren't connected anymore as jealousy ran through her "nellie is immortal... she'll always have a body..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Mark frowned and kissed her passionately. "I don't care about Nellie." He growled against her lips. "I care about you, and only you whether you have a body or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Artemis frowned, still not believing his words but letting it go. She was worthless. why did he love her?
Self loathing simmered deep inside of her and as she returned the kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Mark frowned. He could tell she wasn't there. He pulled back and looked at her, his eyes begging her to understand. "I have never loved, nor will ever love, anyone but you." He eyes searched her face. "I promise you. If there was a way for me to follow you I would. I would give my eternities for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TsR1yiAe9g&NR=1
^remind you of anyone?

Artemis fingered the scars on her stomach absentmindedly, staring into his eyes. She leaned forward and kissed his lips "you should sleep"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:22 pm

Mark shook his head as he watched her. His hands curled around hers, "i don't want to sleep." he murmered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Artemis kissed his nose "too bad. sleep" she raised an eyebrow, showing she wasn't backing down

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Mark shook his head defiantly. He kissed her, his body moving with hers again. Slow and gentle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:32 pm

((that video reminded me of Mark and Artemis ha))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:47 pm

(XD me too)
Pleasure shot through Artemis, making it hard to think "but" she mumbled through the kisses "you need it"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:12 pm

"I can sleep later," Mark murmered as he began to pick up speed, his hands roaming her body, bringing her legs back around his waist. "Right now, I just want to be with you." He kissed her deeply, loving her till she passed out. When she did, he pulled away and got up, careful not to wake her. He took a cold shower so as to wake him up and then got dressed, pulling out his lighter and sitting on the front porch, watching the sun fade into the night as he waited for Nellie. Determined to eliminate her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Well that plan kind of back fired.
Artemis remained asleep, her lack of food intake leaving her more tired than she'd like to admit. Her lips remained in a slight pout, even her sleeping mind frustrated with Mark at the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:24 pm

(ready to have her soul ripped out of her body? I need to know so I know how to write my response muahaha)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:28 pm

(mhm, lets do this ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:34 pm

(let's get ready to rumble!!!)

Night began to fall, the night kissing the sun goodbye, long tendrils of both dark and light streaching across the sky as if they were making love. Mark was staring off into the distance, mindlessly cleaning his sword.

(now for the build up..I have to go here in about ten, twenty minutes, then I'll be gone for an hour, but then I'll be back and sorta slow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:40 pm

(kk, no worries.)
Artemis remained out, mumbling to herself about mark and needing sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Black figures stole across the house, shadows in the shadows, slipping through the windows. Mark saw one of the shadows and ran inside. He barely made it through the door when a level 2 searcher slashed his chest open. He growled and retaliated, all the others except for one kept their attention on Mark. The other slid down the hall and to his room.

Nellie stood outside the house, pleased with herself. She had struck barggin with the brainless creatures, not that she planned to keep her end. She figured Mark would probably kill them all. She watch the window, her body yearning for him as she watched him fight. "Oh, that's hot." she murmered to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Artemis stirred, feeling a change in the energy in the room. She rubbed her eyes and blinked, trying to make sense of what she was seeing "m-m-mark?" she squeaked.
ooooh, crap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:54 pm

Mark gasped, crying out as a sword went straight through his stomach. He growled and swung his sword, two of the creatures disapearing into ash.

Nellie- Shocked affraid cheers Laughing drunken

The dark creature made his way over to Artemis, holding it's hand out, the room getting cold. It grabbed hold of the air, holding her soul and began to pull back, slowly ripping it from her body

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Artemis's eyes opened in horror as she felt her very being being torn from her flesh. She had never known such pain before, she felt like she was being sawed in half, burned, then fed to the lions. it was just... wrong. Her screams filled the air and she struggled to escape his grip, to stay in the warm, safe confines of her body

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

It was like time slowed down for Mark when he heard Artemis's screams. He turned, and started towards the hallway, cutting down everything in his path, another sword making it into his heart, though he ignored it like he ignored the one in his stomach, pushing past the pain. By the time he had gotten there, it was to late. He saw Artemis's soul dangling from the searcher's hands. Rage filled him, everything glazing red as he cut down the searcher, falling to his knees. "I'm so sorry." he cried as he clasped her knees, looking sort of like a pin cusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Artemis startled back, gasping as she saw her body laying empty and dead looking. A wordless cry fell from her lips and all she could do was stare in horror. "m-my body" she gasped, "tha-that's my body"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:09 pm

More searchers rushed the room and Mark forced himself to his feet as he defended her, keeping what was left of her safe. Nellie was the last to enter the room and without a second thought, Mark's sword cut through her neck, her body toppling to the floor, her spirit's light going out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Artemis just stared, utterly shocked. she was dead. dear god, she was dead

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:45 pm

((What are Brendon and Grace doing? They had to have heard all of this going on....))
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next