the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

3 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 13 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

Seviah: I nodded quietly again. "Well I'm here for both of you. Fiona had a baby last year. She's only 15... Mom and Dad still don't know." I said, thinking of my little sister. She was living with my aunt, a few miles out of town.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

We're only this old once, so we can get away with this! - Page 13 Empty Re: We're only this old once, so we can get away with this!

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 am

Quinn: I nodded slightly. "I- I'm so confused. I want my baby girl. But I just... Don't want her now. I don't want her to grow up thinking she was a mistake. And I can't be with Skylar. We just don't connect anymore.How do I tell my parents? Holy crap, what'll they say?" I half-yelled. Everything was finally punching me in the face. Reality just broke my nose. Truth knocked out my teeth. "How could I have been such an idiot? We were just fooling around, I didn't mean for any of this to happen!"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 am

Seviah: My eyes went wide again when he started to raise his voice. "Even if you two aren't together anymore, you just have to show her how much you both love her and she'll know she's not a mistake." I said looking him straight in the eyes.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:40 am

Skylar: They were going to be a while [i]Dont get her pregnant, Quinn[/i\ I thought bitterly before slipping outside.

Quinn: "Thats my plan." I looked up at Seviah from my hunched position. "Are you angry at me?" I wouldn't blame her; she moves for two or three years and comes back to find out her best friend's gonna be a dad. That's a lot to take in.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 am

Seviah: I put a hand on his shoulder. "No.... No, everyone has hurdles. This is just a big one that every one has to deal with. Quinn, you're my best friend. I don't think anything could make me mad at you." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:48 am

Quinn: "It doesn't bother you that I'm a dad? And I'm not even married? Doesn't the Bible reject that aspect in life?" I asked, folding and unfolding my hands together. I fixed my hair and put my lip ring in, just to distract myself from what was going on.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:52 am

Seviah: "Quinn, I'm an Athiest. I don't care what the Bible thins." I shrugged. "I know you'll be a good dad and it bothers me a little, but I have no right to express concern over the situation." I shrugged. "I'll love you no matter what." I said, plopping back down on the bed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:56 am

Quinn: I shook my head slightly, trying to take everything in. "I think my only escape now is sleep...." I muttered, falling back on the pillow and closing my eyes. I couldnt sleep though. I kept having vivid pictures of a happy me helping a little girl how to walk that kept me from falling into a deep slumber..
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:02 am

Seviah: I nodded. "You're welcome to stay as long as you need. I'll go back down with and unpack some more." I said, and started finishing up the kitchen. I wondered if a rave was going to be too much for him to handle....

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:05 am

((skylar left...))

Quinn: I brought my chin down slightly in a nod and felt her get up and leave before trying to sleep again.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 am

(Edited...)

Seviah: Before I knew it, my kitchen actually looked like a kitchen. It had dishes and food and pots and pans. I was so proud of myself. Next, I walked into the living room and started putting together the plasma screen tv.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:22 am

Quinn: After deciding I couldn't go to sleep, I sat up and looked in the mirror and saw a blank face. Who was Quenton Toll? He wasn't someone who gave his mother a kiss on the cheek when he got home from school. But he wasn't someone who got people pregnant, and yet he did. He didn't know who he was. "My baby girl..." I said again. It was beginning to sound familiar, and I became happy whenever I said. Baby girl. Little daughter. Mine. Just 5 months away...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:28 am

Seviah: I had given up on the TV, so I crept up[astair and went into my room, to work on putting away my clothes. I hummed softly as I worked, trying to get it over with. This was definitely not my favorite thing in the world.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:31 am

Quinn: I heard Seviah creep upstairs and I tried to call out her name, but I just repeated the same three words again, loudly. "Could you see me as a dad? As I am now?" I said loudly, talking to Seviah, wherever she was.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 am

Seviah: I smiled. "Yeah, I could see you as a dad." I said. "And I'm in my room, just so you know." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:39 am

(I'm gonna go to be now... I'll most likely be on tomorrow... btw any relationship guesses? For a while I was like Quinn and Skylar are gonna get back together. O,O)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am

*shrugs* I don't want them to be back together though. That would be a happy ending XD idk for now, I think Quinn needs to recover a bit before anything. He'll feel guilty for dating while he's waiting for his ex-girlfriend to have his baby Very Happy
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 am

You should be onlne so that you can respond to my post on the last page >.>
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:48 am

hello!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 am

TheCannibalKid wrote:Seviah: I smiled. "Yeah, I could see you as a dad." I said. "And I'm in my room, just so you know." I said.

Quinn: that probably meant he should get up and go over there, but he was content with where he was. But all happiness was gone, because he thought of the one thing that was what was really making him upset, angry and scared. "How much did I screw up the baby's life before she was even born?"
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

WHY DID U LEAVE RIGHT WHEN I POSTED???
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:57 pm

ARGH!
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Seviah: I listened to him talk in the other room, not sure if hisquestion was rhetorical. I walked into the room with him, ingoring the clothes scattered on my floor. "I don't think you screwed up the babies life." I said sympathetically. Fiona went through the same thing. "You'll be a great dad, no matter what the circumstances." I said. I mean, unless you're like my dad, I thought and shuddered.

SORRY!!! My internet went out and I decided to write for a bit.

Last edited by TheCannibalKid on Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:34 pm

It's ok Smile but I don't get her last statement...
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

OH I GET IT!

Quinn: I nodded, then checked the clock. "The rave's in a couple hours. We barely have time to get ready..." Raves always took hours to get ready for. It was always blacklight, so they took a while to get ready for.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum