the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation Time!

+3
Ale J.
Invisimort
Banshee
7 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Vacation Time! - Page 15 Empty Re: Vacation Time!

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Gh

"Oh...wow...you already found it. Guess you don't need my help." I said, kind of embrassed.
"Well I guess...I'll just..." I said, walking over to the room by the tower. I choose a bed close to the window, and flopped down. "Ah...feels good."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Leslie

I grabbed my stuff and went inside, quickly locating my room. I plopped my bags down on the nearest empty bed, opened them up, and started to rummage around for my swimsuit.

Peter

"You'll find out shortly," Winter said with a grin. "We're here."

Great.

Izzy parked and hopped out, popping the trunk so we could get our luggage.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Gh

I sighed, popping open my suit case for my swim suit. I found it and quickly changed, leaving my suit case on the bed and running outside with a whoop.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Invisimort:

Mr.Face struggled for a moment with the seat belt, and carefully unfolded himself from the car. " There is a dire lack of space inside those things..." He commented. I knew he was listening to his surroundings. "What...What is that?" He tilted his head toward the oceanfront.

"The ocean..." I explained calmly. I felt compelled to go buy an entire supply of sunscreen for Mr.Face, Riddle, T.Mor and myself. We ran the gamut from 'computer geek pale' to 'pale like paper'. I handed him his fancy shmancy suitcase, while unloading my own skull and crossbones one.

"Come on...I'll show you to your room." I pulled on Mr.Face's suitjacket sleeve.

T.Mor:

I think I missed a memo somewhere. Everyone was changing into...less clothes.
This kind of made sense cos...it was really quite hot...especially in head to toe black...but...I didn't actually own anything else. Invisimort came in with Mr.Face along behind her. "Erm...Everyone is changing into less clothes..." I told her hesitantly.
"Oh crap...You don't actually own any...fun clothes...right. Uhm...hm." She seemed a bit stumped by that.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

Ezra

I changed into my swim suit, and walked in the hallway. Overhearing T. Mor, I popped my head in. "I brought an extra one. It's old so T. Mor can have it if he wants."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Artemis walked onto the beach letting out a sigh. She loved the water but she would drowned once she gets in and she knew that.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Tommy
I hopped out of the car, noticing everyone was already outside and in swim clothes. I tore off my soggy boots, took off my jacket, and shrugged out of my shirt. I ran into the water in my trousers with a whoop.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Jaden came out of the bathroom dressed in his swim stuff. He dove into the water but not before dragging screaming and kicking Alice in with a smile on his face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 pm

T.Mor:

"Uhm...Sure..." I said, not entirely sure what I was being given. "Thank you." I added.

Invisimort:

The resolution of T.Mor's wardrobe conflict presented to me another problem. Mr.Face. No way was he going to be content in his designer suits and Armani loafers the whole time. Hmm. But the probability that he would actually go into the water...was minimal.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 pm

Peter

Now that Invisimort and Mr. Face had gotten out of the SUV, I could finally move. I slid out after Invisimort, shut the door, and crossed behind to get my stuff. Winter joined me, grabbing her own bag.

"I realize that you won't go near the water if you can help it," she began, "but in the event that someone manages to drag you out and get moisture on you, I've packed you a pair of trunks. And one of those surfer top-things made of swimsuit material so you don't have to display...well, you know. Oh, and since I know you plan to be antisocial, I put my Nook in your bag."

Winter sure had a lot of forethought. Of course, there was no way anybody was dragging me into the water. Reading sounded fine.

"Er, thanks," I said, heading inside. She and Izzy followed.

I found my room easily enough and set my stuff down by an empty bed. I retrieved the Nook from my bag, sat down, and powered the e-reader on.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Ezra

I ran back to my room, grabbing another pair of swim trunks, I ran back. I threw the pair to T. Mor. "Here, that should fit."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Artemis sighed and sat in the sun. Her white hair catching all the sun she needed in a life time. She sighed and laid down in the hot sand loving the feel of the heat.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:26 am

T.Mor:

While Ezra was getting...Whatever he was getting, Peter walked into the room I'd just put my bags down in. Then Ezra came back with...whatever it was he was giving me. I caught the...erm...Funny textured short pants. "Thanks..." I said again, before going to change in the bathroom.

...There was no shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and for the first time realised how skinny I really was. I could see every single rib. I'd had to pull the drawstring on the short pants quite a bit to keep them from feeling like they were going to fall off.

And...I had scars. Lots of badly repaired exacto knife scars. These things were not normally terribly noticeable under a black turtle neck.

I put my turtleneck back on. I also figured it was safe enough to just go barefoot here, since combat boots...Well...They didn't look like they went with these short pants. I piled up my other clothes and took them back to my room. Peter was there, staring at a skinny brick. I think. Or something.
"Hi Peter." I said, dropping my combat boots at the foot of my bed. "Are you coming out to see the ocean with us?" I asked, still not completely sure entirely what an ocean did.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 am

Ezra

I left the room, hopping down two stairs at a time. I loved the beach.

Tommy

Gh was laughing at us. I grinned wickedly at Andrew, and he nodded. We appeared next to Gh, dragging her in.

"Hey! Lemme go!" Gh laughed, kicking wildly.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Endellion
"Twenty four bottles of beer on the wall, twenty four bottles of beeeeeer, take one down, pass it around, twenty- OW, watch it!" Marley was singing that blasted song for what, the twentieth time? I smacked her in the face with a beach towel again
"Shut up, Marley Marie, or I swear, next time I write you, I'm giving you no arms" I threatened, eyes narrowed. She just sighed, slumping into her carseat that I had made her sit in. It had pink rainbows on it. Hehe.
"I figured if I bugged 'Mr Navigator' up there, he'd finally get the incentive to STOP GETTING US LOST"
"It isn't my fault Endellion grabbed the wrong map" Dorian fired back. He was sitting in the passenger's seat, holding the brightly colored map that turned out to be to Canada instead of the beach everybody was meeting up at.
"Well, uhm, well, uh, ah, well... here, give it to me" I grabbed the map from him, drawing a line in the opposite direction of the one they had on there. Then I handed it back "To the beach!"
"Are you sure that'll work?" Alex, the driver, asked uneasily
"Pff, I'm a writer, and I wrote a way to the beach. Sure it'll work!" There was a collective groan in the car, and Dorian facepalmed
"Twenty three bottles of beer on the wall..." Marley started up again

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:41 pm

Peter

"Not in a million years," I said dryly. "...You know, if you want to stay covered, I have a shirt made of the swimsuit material. It's not long-sleeved, but it'd be better than swimming in a regular shirt. That thing'll drag you down when you get wet."

Leslie

I exited the room, clad in a two-piece swimsuit. Bikinis weren't for me...especially since it was so easy to undo them. I might've just been paranoid, but as they say, "Once burned, twice shy."

I saw Winter come out of her room, wearing a pair of trunks and a swimming shirt-thing. On the crown of her head were goggles that covered the nose--the kind you used for scuba-diving or snorkeling.

"You look like a guy," I said with a snort.

"Better than the alternative," she replied, grinning wryly. Winter was always a tomboy. "Now let's go!"

The two of us headed outside and onto the beach.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

T.Mor:

"...Really? That...that would be good. Thank you." So...people would see a lot of scars. But...I kinda wanted to go in the ocean...even if it was just to prove that there were no mutant zombie babies from Dead Space. And then I wouldn't have to be all...shirtless.

Invisimort:

I decided to sort out Mr.Face's room and wardrobe before getting all swimsuited out myself. I led Mr.Face into his own room. "This is odd. I have never stayed somewhere outside of the government building before." He put his suitcase on the floor and walked around the room, listening to it.
While he was doing his whole 'memorising his room' thing, I took his suitcase, opened it up on his bed, and searched for a pants size on his suit. I found one, and nearly had a fit. We had the same size waist. That...that was freaky. Especially when I thought about porportions. He had a good two feet on me. A little more than two feet, actually.
"What are you looking for in my suitcase Invisimort?" He asked me, leaning slightly over one of my shoulders. I hadn't been aware that he was standing there until he spoke...And I understood why this freaked people out. Finally.
"Your pants size...I didn't think to tell you that you would need something more...casual." I informed him.
"Casual? This is casual." He replied.
"Corporate casual...maybe. In fact...that would probably be pushing the term casual, Mr.Face." I had to smile.
"Do you have a proposed solution?" He asked me, as though this were just some kind of rigged negotiation.
"Of course. That's why I was checking what size you wore. Please hold on a moment while I go get something." I said, and then turned on my heel and walked out of the room, and into my own room.
I rummaged through my own suitcase for the emergency cargo pants. I always had to have a pair of emergency cargo pants around...for... emergencies. I figured I could just...take an exacto knife to them to get them modified into shorts for Mr.Face. I doubted that he would want to go into the water.
I walked back into Mr.Face's room, and chucked the pants at him. "Think fast!" I called.
He caught them. "What am I suppoused to do with these?" He asked.
"Go put them on...I'mma make you a pair of shorts...with my mad skillz." I told him.
"Are these yours?" He asked. "Aren't the cloting structures for males and females slightly varied for differences in porportion?" He asked me, not moving anywhere.
"Well...Those are guy pants...so...Make of that what you will." I countered quickly.
"Oh." He complied after that, swiftly dragging me out of the room by my arm so that he could execute the costume change. I took this time to throw on my own one piece swimsuit with a pair of swim trunks over top of that. I liked the fact that if I lathered on the high SPF frequently enough, I could get a bit of a...un-corpse-like skin colour. Otherwise I would have had on some kind of surfshirt on.
I went back to Mr.Face's room. "Are you alright?" I asked.
"These...are terribly short." He informed me through the door.
"Yes. I know. I intend to modify them for you. Open the door." I told him.
The door opened, and I saw that the pants were indeed quite short. Where they hit the floor over my shoes, they barely reached the centre of his calf.
"Sit." I commanded, pulling a pair of scissors out of my pocket. I'd forgotten those were there for a bit...must have confiscated them from Mr.Face earlier, as they were in the same pocket as the five exacto knives and tube of cyanide I'd confiscated earlier. "I'mma do brain surgery on your pants...don't flip out." I informed him calmly, sitting down on the floor next to his knees.
"May I ask...I suppouse not." I had already commenced before he started his question. I was handy with a pair of scissors. Things went quickly. before too long I had created a pair of shorts...and ruined my emergency cargo pants.
Darn.
"Loose the suitjacket and the tie...and the loafers...You don't want them to get all...sand covered." I told him.
"What if I don't want to remove them?" He asked petulantly.
"Do it...or...I'MMA DO BAD CRAP. AND REFUSE TO GIVE YOU IMPUT. AND THEN...CANNIBALISM." I threatened, all...capslocky.
"You monster." He told me. I'm pretty sure he understood that this was only a semi-realistic threat, as he had some kind of grin on his face.
Once he had complied with my demands, we went out to the beach.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Peter

"No problem," I said, taking it out of my bag and tossing it to him. "It's not like I'm going out there anyway."

Leslie

Invisimort and Mr. Face exited the beach house after us. And...

"Ahahaha!" Winter laughed. "My God! This is...this is too great!"

Mr. Face. In shorts.

Okay, I'd seen everything.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

T.Mor:

"Wait...You're not going outside at all?" I asked, halting my trip back into the boys bathroom. "...Can...Can I ask why?"

Invisimort:

I smiled at Winter. This was indeed quite lulzy.
"I do not understand what is funny." Mr.Face stated.
"It's...It's...erm...Nothing...Here. Have some sunscreen." I handed over a whole tube of SPF 100. I had more. I always had more. I was prepared for...THE LIGHT OF DAY.
"What for? Why is it necessary?" He asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Peter

I shrugged.

"I just...don't like beaches," I answered. "And with all that water out there... I mean, aside from swimming, there's not a whole lot to do on a beach. And there's no way I'm swimming."

Leslie

"It's so you don't get a sunburn," Winter explained. "Us uber-white folk have to be extra careful in the sun. I put some on already." She paused for a moment. "Though actually, I'm not too worried. I still have that auto-heal ability."

"Come on," I urged, "let's get in the water already!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Endellion
"We've passed that large funny looking rock at least fifteen times..." Marley sighed, downing a bottle of Dr Pepper in one large swig. How does she do that?!
"Eight times" Dorian corrected her with a sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose. Irritation was rolling off of him in waves. If we didn't get out of this car soon, we were gonna end up making Lord of the Flies look like a boy scout camping trip to Hawii. Save us all...
"Definately fifteen" Marley said, shaking her head
"Eight"
"Fifteen"
"Eight"
"Fifteen!"
"Guys, does it matter?!" Alex interjected. Thank goodness for the sane one... the other two didn't respond, but with each little argument, the tention in the car grew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:17 pm

T.Mor:

"You're telling me it wouldn't be fun to watch Riddle flip out about mutant zombie babies?" I formed my first non-elliptical sentence in weeks. "I'm just going...cause...Well...I've never seen an ocean...and I figure...hey. I'm here. Why not? I mean...You can probably just sit and stare at that skinny brick out there if you want to..." I continued.

Riddle ran into our room, wearing...some kind of tanktop and...shorts. Her bony leg continued beyond her knee. I didn't know that. Huh. "T.MOR...HURRY UP. I DON'T WANT TO MISS THE MUTANT ZOMBIE BABIES!" She said excitedly.

"I'll be out in a sec...You go ahead. Invisimort is already out there." Along with Mr.Face. She probably wouldn't even notice he was there however.

Invisimort:

"Trust us. You don't want sunburn. You particularly...because...God you're pale." I told him.
"So...I just put this wherever I have exposed skin? Wouldn't it have been more effective for me to stay in the suit?" He asked logically.
"You'd overheat in that thing." I told him seriously. "Do you want help? I'll cover your head while you take care of the rest..." I offered. I did NOT want to be dealing with a Mr.Face that was sunburnt. Just...NO.
He thought about it a moment, seemingly considering whether the human contact was worth avoiding whatever he considered sunburn to be. "I suppouse...You do seem to know what you're doing." He said, releasing the SPF 100 back into my hands.
"You're going to have to sit so I can get to your whole head..." I told him. I was tall...but he was ridiculously tall.
"Fine." He sat.
It was kind of strange to be putting sunscreen on Mr.Face's unface and the rest of his head. Kinda freaky. After I dumped about half the bottle onto his head, I handed it back to him. "Legs. Feet. Hands. ANYTHING not covered by clothes. It's serious buisness." I informed him, rubbing sunscreen everywhere. It was disconcerting touching his face. There should have been eyes there. And a nose. Like...I kept wanting to watch out so I didn't get sunscreen in his eyes...but...not an issue.
Riddle walked down to where we were. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She asked, completely befuzzled. I threw another bottle of sunscreen at her.
"ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RUB THAT ENTIRE BOTTLE ONTO YOUR EXPOSED FLESH?" I asked her, without any other explanation.
"YOU KNOW IT!" And she started sunscreening herself. Man. That was easy.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Peter

"Well, see, if I go out there," I began, "I get the feeling that someone is going to get me drenched. And I know Artemis is still out to freeze me alive...again. The ocean is saltwater, but I don't know what she can do. I'm content to just read in here."

Leslie

"Brilliant, Visi," Winter said with a laugh.

"Guys! Water! Ocean!" I said, gesturing widely to the water that was sitting right there. "Let's go!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Gh

"Yeah come out here, guys!" I hollered, splashing around.

Andrew laughed, appearing next to the group. "Come on..guys..water. You can chat later."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:33 pm

T.Mor:

Wait. That was reading? Wierd. I thought you had to have a book for that...not just a skinny brick thing. I wished I knew how to read. "Oh. Erm...Ok. But if...If you feel like coming outside ever...Erm...I'll prolly be there...Unless I'm in here...or you know...somewhere else entirely..." Gah. I sounded so...awkward. "I'm going to go switch shirts...And then I'm going to go look at the ocean...so...Er...See you later." I said as I left.

I went and switched shirts. My arms were really freaky looking...with all those scars...and no sleeves. I guess that was the freakier part. The no sleeves thing. I went ahead outside, kind of wishing Peter had come with me.

Invisimort:

T.Mor walked onto the beach in a shirt I didn't know he owned. "Well...If you experience any burns...they will not be on your head." I informed Mr.Face, pulling out another tube of sunscreen for T.Mor. "Here. Sunscreen. Keeps you from burning." I told him calmly, stepping toward him.

"Erm...What do I do with it?" He asked awkwardly, reaching out for the tube. His arm...So skinny. Man...Maybe I should have been feeding him more...Nah. Auda is Auda. That's how things roll there.

"Rub it in...anywhere there's not clothes." I instructed him.

"Oh. Er...Ok." He immediately started doing so. Well. That was also simple.

Riddle had already discovered the ocean, and was trying to keep the water from lapping against the sand. "GET BACK HERE!! DID I WASY YOU COULD SLIDE AWAY LIKE THAT!? NO. NO I DIDN'T! OH....You're back!! YAY! OCEAN!! SURRENDER YOUR MUTANT ZOMBIE BABIES!! WAIT---NO...THERE YOU GO AGAIN!!...gr." She ranted at the waves.

Mr.Face was tenatively standing just past where the tide was currently landing, and listening to it. I think he was confused by the ocean.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next