the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nefarious Coffee Pot

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Nefarious Coffee Pot - Page 7 Empty Re: The Nefarious Coffee Pot

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 am

Aria

"I'll stand down when Cricket leaves," dog-boy said.

"He doesn't seem like he wants to," I spoke dryly. "Of course, we could just make him. And not let him back in."

"Can we ged on wid dis already?" Na'arsif asked impatiently.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:01 am

Cricket

"I'm not leaving," I repeated, clutching the knife in my red-stained hand. I watched Peter, as if that would make him change his mind, and magically everyone would forget that this ever happened. Damnit. I felt so . . . trapped. He was a friend . . . wasn't he? Maybe. Possibly. I'd thought it would never be that way again. And now he might die a friend to me . . . which might just be worse than a dying enemy.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am

Mr.Face:

"Well...Can you all just...make a decision? This back and forth about who's dying is ridiculously irritating. We can just kill BOTH of you, and then it won't really matter. 100 percent is passing in ALL school systems after all." I stated irritably. All of this emotional...gibberish was doing nothing for me right now. I just wanted someone to scream. Loudly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 am

Aria

Then dog-boy said some stuff in a low voice that I couldn't catch. Meant only for the Cricket kid to hear. But hey, I could read lips.

I'm sorry for upsetting you, Cricket. I didn't mean for you to feel betrayed. I'm sorry.

How touching.

...HAHA!

"Okay, let's get this show on the road then!" I grabbed the same hand spell as before and spoke the incantation. When the purple energy hand extended, I grabbed bug-kid and hoisted him up into the air. "Anything you'd like to say, Cricket?" I teased.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

Cricket

"It's a'right," I managed, and then wondered if that was true. It was alright. He was forgiven. Did that take away the fact that he was dying because of me? . . . No. Was I glad he was sorry? . . . No, because now he was dying to show it. Oi my my.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 am

Aria

"Now isn't that sweet," I said condescendingly. "Okay! Bye-bye, Cricket-bug!"

With a quick motion, I opened the door and tossed him out. I held it shut firmly while I grabbed a different spell and spoke the incantation. The magic did its work, and I stepped off, dismissing the hand spell. The door was sealed shut until this new spell wore off. Can't be too careful!

Also, my hand spell disintegrated. Super.

I turned around to see that dog-boy had relaxed his stance and put his knife on the ground. His expression was unreadable. Pity.

"How noble," I cooed, approaching him. "Saving your friend. Or is he your friend? I suppose it doesn't matter now, does it?"

He didn't show any signs that I'd even spoken. Well. That was no fun.

"Led's ged sdarded nao!" Na'arsif exclaimed. "I've been waiding quide a while for dis..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:24 am

Mr.Face:

Fantastic. This was much less...complicated logistically. "Am I to interpret that as you allowing me to borrow that to disembowel you with?" I wasn't entirely sure on my method yet...but I recalled that happening to My Prisoner once, and thought that I ought to go ahead and...poke that nerve. "You have to be a bit more vocal about these things...For...what I would hope by now are obvious reasons." I stated.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:32 am

Aria

"I told you to do whatever you wanted," he deadpanned. "I don't care."

I wondered what was going through this kid's head. I mean, he was usually all...fiery. But now he was just emotionless. So boring! I couldn't read his face, couldn't judge anything by his tone... Ugh.

Na'arsif crossed over and stooped so he was more at dog-boy's eye level.

"I dold yu I'd kill yu," he said, still in that wicked glee. "I swore revenge, didn'd I?"

"You did," dog-boy answered. "And now you have it. Whoop-dee-frickin'-do."

"Ahaha! Now you get some personality!" I laughed. "Too bad it came so late."

Again, he didn't betray any sign that he'd heard me speak at all.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:37 am

Mr.Face:

"If It's alright with you...I just really want to test this out. You can have him momentarily, but I just...Cannot believe that all the outer shells of silence have dropped." I asked the accented man, calmly, recognising that he'd had a prior issue with My Hostage, and therefore, technically, first dibbs.

I pulled the knife off the floor anyway. It was nice. Nothing like the comforting shape of an exacto knife...but...It would do, given the circumstances.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 am

Aria

"Go ahead," Na'arsif dismissed. "I wand du hear de screaming. Bud may I ask for de killing blow?"

"Actually," I spoke up, "if it's screaming you want, I could devise a healing spell right here. We could heal him from the brink of death again and again and again."

I wasn't a sadist, but I enjoyed being helpful.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:46 am

Mr.Face:

I liked this girl. She knew how to do things. "That...That would be delightful. Could we get another round of coffee as well?" Coffee and torture. All at the same time. It was like...paradise.
"And of course I'll give you that." I told Na'arsif with a grin. "Hmm...Where to start...Logic dictates 'feet'. There are so many nerves in the feet...and palms of hands...That...that could work...Imput?" I asked, figuring that I would be getting nothing useful from My Hostage in the way of choices.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:53 am

Aria

"I say hands," I offered. "I mean, you already did feet with this one. I remember those days... He was a lot more feisty back then, though. Anyway, I'll get started on this spell now."

I sat down at the table where I'd rewritten the glamour-removal spell. I flipped the page over so it was nice and fresh. Okay...time to get down to work.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:07 am

Mr.Face:

Hands. Alright. I went ahead and pulled over a barstool. This was excessively strange with My Hostage not being bound to something. Almost strange enough to make me halt things and bind him to something.
Almost.
I went ahead and pulled a hand toward me, and just started running the blade up and down each finger. Across every traceable line in the palm of his hand. I was just trying to clear some space and test out how sharp this thing was. It was quite sharp, I was pleased to find, and proceeded onward with relative ease, Taking time to pause and ravage muscles as I encountered them. I was again looking for bone though. I wondered if you could remove bone marrow without an exacto knife, and whether it would be advisable to try.
I remembered about halfway through all this, that again, I had forgotten to pack a towel. And I would need one for the precise knife manouvres with my bitten hand.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 am

Aria

I frowned, annoyed. Well, the kid said that he would scream...so he was upholding his end of the deal. Didn't mean I liked it. It was breaking my concentration! I covered one ear with my free hand while awkwardly trying to cover the other with my shoulder...but that enabled me to concentrate even less. I relaxed, sighing slightly. Maybe it would become part of the background noise after a certain point. I could only hope so.

Frustrated, I continued to work on the spell.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7