the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nefarious Coffee Pot

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Nefarious Coffee Pot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Nefarious Coffee Pot

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Mr.Face:

I feel like one of them had been talking about me. The other cut her off, but still...This was enough to make me leave my spot on the sofa to go talk to these people.
"Erm...Please excuse My interruption..I couldn't help but over hear you mention a man called 'The Joker'? I...have been...told I should speak with him." I Decided not to mention that I'd overheard them almost gossiping about me..because, I could have been being paranoid. It may not have been me. I could over look an almost insult as long as it produced information. I sipped my coffee again.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Robin
I can't help but laugh. Batman? She serious? "Miss Morals? You're mom's running from the Joker because she gave him up a few years back. You were dragged along with until you decided to join the fanclub version of the Justice League. As if I don't have enough trouble with Bats alone..." I roll my eyes, looking back at her a moment.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Likel

Na'arsif and I wandered into what looked like a coffee shop. How had we wound up here...? Well, whatever.

"Maybe we should take a break," Na'arsif said in Pedla.

"That sounds nice," I answered. We headed over to the counter. Pity...there was a bit of a line. Oh well.

((Aria will be here in a bit.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Inque
How stuck up are /you/. "Yeah, so?" I ask him, not bothered at all by his appearance. I've seen worse, let's just say. Seeing nightmares does that at times. Unlike Harley, who can't stop starring. Idiot...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Mr.Face:

"I'm told that we should sit down and have coffee together. I was wondering if you knew how I could go about contacting him." I said calmly. I sort of wanted to reprimand her for her tone, but thought that would be innappropriate in this situation. I was trying to aquire information without tying people up...and reprimands normally did not aid in this kind of situation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Harley
I finally snap out of it. "Well. He's out and about thanks to me!" I say, ignoring Inque's mutterings of how she 'helped'. "Though I don't know where Mr. Jay is right now. He tends to just pop up where ever he likes."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Spades
By the time he was done talking, I was literally shaking with laughter "Justice League? MORALS?And I thought the Joker's jokes were bad. Geez. Okay, who do you supposedly think YOU are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Mr.Face:

"Good evening...I'm Mr.Face...Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier...I clearly must have forgotten my manners..." I grinned, hoping that the terrifyingly pointy teeth weren't TOO off putting. For once I wasn't going for terrifying. Just...Polite. "Does that answer your question at all?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:04 pm

i love this...

Robin
Well, /obviously/ this isn't the same Spades. How much can I say though... "Parents died in front of me and I found out it was Zucco. Went off to destroy his empire, ending with him," i say as light as I can manage, leaning back in the booth. "And what about you?"

Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Me too...

Spades
"Raised by the Joker to be his sidekick, but before that, your guess is as good as mine" I said, watching him carefully. Then I held my arm up, showing its various scars "Aboutnten or twenty percent from you, the rest from him"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Harley
Er....we asked a question...? I look over at Inque but she's just drawing. No help. Jeez... "Hey...Mr...Face..." I raise an eyebrow at that, but the large mouth and teeth stop any obnoxious comments. "I'm Harley. Harley Quinn! This here's Inque...."

Robin
I raise an eyebrow. Well. At least this noble doppleganger has some skills. "Well. That would definitely not be me or you'd look more like swiss cheese with the amount of bullets I've shot at you. But I've got a few from your opposite too." The annoying bruise on my knee, for example. Or the classic chapstick, if you count that as scarring.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Name: Freya Thorn
Personality: Has some mental issues. Very violent, very unstable. No remorse, will just as quickly snap your neck as that of the enemy. Doesnt really care much for people, who or what she kills or hurts. Enjoys pain, both her own and that of others, so she occasionally hurts herself. Mostly kills/tortures to alleviate boredome.
Evil! Bio: Well, its sort of more specific to her original story so it may be hard to follow, but i'll attempt to explain..... So, she's a genetically modified human given the ability to move objects with her mind, created by a group of scientists. She grew up in an insane asylum but was eventually taken back by the scientists and kept in the attic of a group home (which was really a front for teh scientists projects, again, more story specific so dont ask) strapped down and drugged up for a while. Since her original story never really progressed anywhere, she essentially lurked in my head for a while until she was introduced to other stories where she enjoys torture. In her other stories, her background changed somewhat, obviously, but i dotn feel like explaining it all. Her background is not particularly developed.
Weapon of choice: Mostly knives. But she wont pass up a corkscrew....
Appearance: Short, punk-cut, dark blue (like this colour blue) silver-tipped hair, pale skin, silver eyes. Build-wise, she's small, slightly pixie like.
MISC OTHER: She can levitate/move herself/objects around her with her mind.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Mr.Face:

"Oh. Pleased to meet you." I grinned...further. "So...If he is not easily found..how does one get in touch with him? Or...is he one of those..'I'll find you' kinds of people?" I returned to the Joker train of thought. I sipped my coffee again, hearing my teeth click against the cup. That was really irritating. I hated that about my teeth.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Spades
I tossed a card at him, and it came so close to his head that it cut a tiny piece of hair off. I smirked "Don't underestimate me, villain boy. It would be the last mistake you would ever make"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Robin
"Oh the cards. They're still your favorite I see." I take it out from the booth chair unphased, tapping the table with it. "Five of clubs. Signifies agreement, doesn't it? I guess that statement goes both ways then." I smirk at her, meeting her green fire eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Spades
"Somehow, this you is a lot more annoying than other you. And this you doesn't even call me RC" I grumble, snatching my card back

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Freya: I was bored, and for once, not interested in killing people. Disposing of the bodies had become tiresome and i was sick of trying to get blood out of my clothing for once. Rest assured, this would be a -short- break from killing, but i felt that every so often, it was necessary to go and mingle with other people i didnt intend to kill. So here i was, wandering into a coffee shop and hoping i wouldnt be totally bored to death. There was a bit of a line at the counter, but i didnt really care sinc ei wasnt all that thirsty anyways. I just settled in an empty table in the back corner, playing absently with one of the knives i almost never went anywhere without.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Harley
"Yup, more like that," i say. Will the creeper just go? He's freaking me out... Or maybe he's trying to hit on me. Can he even see? I don't need another Creeper around... I shiver at the memories. Horrible, horrible man...

Robin
"Really? You're about the same for me. Though a bit more spit fire, which is an improvement i must say. My Spades was so...noble..." I drink my coffee again and smile afterwords. "RC. Do I even want to know?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Mr.Face:

"Could I force him to show up? Through a preplanned sequence of events? I'm really just after a discussion regarding torture methods...and the acquisition of some new torture devices that I cannot seem to aquire off the internet. Maybe some coffee and bagels." I continued calmly, trying not to be terribly unnerving.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Spades
"My Robin had more morals than friggen Batman. And it means rubix cube, apperently it means I'm complicated. Think it was his way of flirting with me" I joked with a smirk

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Harley
"Not /really/. Mr. Jay's the one who plans stuff around here..." I say, keeping a smile on my face. "But you know what. You should go ask his right hand gal over there, talking to that guy" Who looks a lot like the bird. Wonder how much the boss would like to see that... "She may have some answers for ya..." Just stay away from me... I don't need another Creeper chasing me around...

Robin
"He goes after you then huh?" I joke with a chuckle. I guess we have something in common then after all. though I wouldn't try that move with this girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Spades
"Oh yea, big time. Can hardly keep his hands off me" I said, barely containing laughter

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Mr.Face:

"Thank you for the information." I turned to go where ever she had indicated and then remembered...I couldn't actually see who she was talking about. I could hear people in that direction but, I had no specifics. I spun back around to the table. "Erm...Excuse me for interrupting yet again.... But...Does she have a name?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Harley
"A variety. Ace of Spades, Playing Cards..."
"Rubix Cube," Inque throws in with a smirk. "That's her /favorite/."
Oh my god, that's rich. "Yup. That too," I say with a grin.

Robin
I smile as she tries not to laugh. "That bad huh? Jeez, can't imagine..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Spades
"It's almost pathetic. But I can't blame him, who can resist my femanin charm?" I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from cracking up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next