the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Bites Hard!!!!!

4 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

Love Bites Hard!!!!! - Page 24 Empty Re: Love Bites Hard!!!!!

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:41 pm

Gabriel pulled away and sat next to her and watched her. A small smile spread across his lips. "I understand Love. It's no big deal." He kept watching her with loving eyes. The fire inside him was burning bright, but he would respect her wishes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:45 pm

James cleared his throat and made his way into the living room. "I hope you've had plenty to drink..." His eyes travel over the room and darkend seeing the rest of his emergency blood supply spread all over the place. Jessica licked her lips and kept her eyes to the t.v. "We'll be leaving this evening." That's all she said as she continued to watch the t.v.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Victoria swallowed and followed James. She stayed silent with her head down and looked as though she was waiting for orders. When she heard about them leaving that night she felt relieved, but didn't let it show. Instead, she stood silently like a statue.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:53 pm

James sat on the crowded couch and patted the spot beside him. He knew they'd be curios as to why he wanted his slave to sit by him, but he didn't care at the moment. "Can't have tired slaves. They don't work as good." He leaned back on the couch and allowed his eyes to become shadowed by his hair.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm

On the inside Victoria smiled slightly while on the outside she stayed void of expression as she sat next to him. She wondered if they even believed his excuse. Her mind wandered like that a bit as she sat there silently and kept up the act of a slave and showing no emotion.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:58 pm

James shifted every once in a while, completely bored out of his mind. The only thing that kept him sane was Victoria.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Kat smiles at Drake and kisses Drake deeply infront of the vamp council

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Victoria looked at the ground, filled with boredom. She Shifted slightly and lifted her head slightly. Her eyes scanned the room and she held back a sigh of boredom. It seemed to her that she would have gone insane if it wasn't for James by her side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:23 pm

James finnaly stood. "I'm thirsty." He stood and grabbed Vicotoria, gently though, but put up a show of grabbing it harshly, and dragged her behind him to the stairs.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Victoria kept her eyes downcast as she followed him. Once they were out of sight her eyes flicked up to watch him. Her eyes stayed glued on him, wondering why exactly he had brought her over there.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

James brought them into the room and shut the door. He leaned against it. "I really needed to get out of there." He rubs his forehead.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Victoria watched him a moment and then let her eyes scan the room. She had been able to tell that he wanted out of there. "I could tell. They'll be leaving tonight at least," she stated. Her eyes went back to his face and she wished she knew how to make him feel better.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm

James's face was grim, but hopeful. "I very much hope so." He took a deep breath and found his throat burning as he smelt Victoria. He really was hungry, but he didn't show it. "While we're up here wanna watch a movie or somthing?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 pm

Victoria watched him a moment. "Me too. It's up to you. More then anything, I'm just happy to be away from them," she stated simply. Her eyes stayed locked on his face, a small frown forming on her lips. "Are you okay James?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:57 pm

James gave a tight smile. "Yeah I'm fine. What do you want to watch?" He moved towards his dvds.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Victoria frowned slightly as she watched him. He was lying and she knew it. "Whatever you want to watch. I'm not picky," her voice was soft. "What's wrong, you don't look 'fine' when you have to force a smile." Her eyes stayed glued to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:18 pm

James searched through the dvds, ignoring her last question. He pulled out a few then laid them on the bed. "Go ahead and choose, I could really care less. I'm more then anxious for the council to leave."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Victoria sighed and looked at the dvds and just picked one up at random. She glanced up at him, wondering why he had ignored her question, but decided to let it slide by. She watched him curiously a moment before putting the dvd in. "So am I," she muttered softly under her breath.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:36 pm

James flopped down on the bed and patted the space beside him. He laid his head on his arms and watched the t.v. as the movie came on. Some nagging guilt made him not to want to feed from her, no matter what feelings it gave her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Gabriel pulled away and sat next to her and watched her. A small smile spread across his lips. "I understand Love. It's no big deal." He kept watching her with loving eyes. The fire inside him was burning bright, but he would respect her wishes.

Alice nodded and laid him down beside her and she laid down on his chest. "Im sorry..." SHe whispered. She knew that she was truely sorry but was she? Did she really want to do that with him just like that?
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Victoria moved next to him. She glanced at him and knew something was up, but turned her attention to the movie. She already had a feeling that he wouldn't admit what was bothering him. She glanced at him again during the movie.

Gabriel smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "What's there to apologize for? We both got carried away." He closed his eyes and thought. He knew they got carried away and he wouldn't mind doing that with her, it's just so soon... He relaxed and enjoyed having her in his arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Alice smiled and laughed softly. "I am the one who has to be careful with you.. Human or even wolf life is very very fragile... it can be over soon." She whispered thinking about how much that was true. She coudl kill him easily. Very very very easily but did she want to lose him? No she didnt was it better if they just said good bye?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Gabriel started to rub her back as he watched her quietly. "I'm not that fragile," he said. His eyes stayed glued to her and his mind raced. He thought about her saying good bye and mentally cringed. He hated the idea of leaving her side.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Alice thought of actually leaving him. "What would you do if I left?" Alice asked slowly and carefully. She wanted him to hear her and to understand why she had to ask this question.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Gabriel closed his eyes and heard her loud and clear. He bit back the emotions that were rolling through him and kept his eyes closed. "I wouldn't know what to do, maybe pick a fight with some vampire and let them kill me. After all, beside you, I have no one to fight for."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next