the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The love of the moon & sun (vampire related please join)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The love of the moon & sun (vampire related please join) - Page 3 Empty Re: The love of the moon & sun (vampire related please join)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 am

(the one i had didn't exist anymore when i went log back in so i had make a new one so wanna get back to the role play?)
Aliceinwaiting wrote:(oh lol why did you gets a new account?)

Back to top Go down

The love of the moon & sun (vampire related please join) - Page 3 Empty Re: The love of the moon & sun (vampire related please join)

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am

(YES!!!!!! You start? You want to have the crush of victoria come looking for his sister and such...)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:48 am

(Kenneth has a crush on Victoria what about Mark? who is his crush?)
Aliceinwaiting wrote:(YES!!!!!! You start? You want to have the crush of victoria come looking for his sister and such...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 am

Katherine sits in a tree as Kenneth comes looking for his sister Katherine but bumps into a beautiful,sweet and innocent young lady"excuse me,i didn't mean to bump into you,Ma'am"he said as he takes her hand and kisses it softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

(Idk yet... I will have to see......)

Victoria's cheeks flushed and she couldnt think. "Ummm... Victoria... my name is Victoria..." She said with a smile.

Mark walked down the street to find 3 people. Great just what I needed right now. He scoffed but went over. "Hey there... Whoa... your... the Blackwood girl." He said to Victoria who's cheeks got redder. "Yes..." She replied. "Your father...." He stopped and shook it off. "I am Mark."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am

Katherine jumps down from the tree onto her brother's back"hi,bro and i see you met Victoria"she said as she looks up at the handsome,sweet and most innocent vampire"h-h-hi i'm K-K-Katherine, Kat for short"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:06 am

((hahaha Katherine xD xD xD xD xD xD xD)

Victoria nodded to Katherine and said "This is..."

"I'm Mark." Mark said cutting her off. He smiled and took her hand. "Very nice to meet you Kat." He said brushing his lips against her soft hand.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:10 am

Katherine blushes as she smiles than looks at Mark"your eyes,they are so beautiful would you like to hang out sometime?"she said and takes the palm of his hand writes her number in the palm of his hand"call me sometime"she kisses his cheek.

~

Kenneth stands behind Victoria"so are you free for tonight,Miss Victoria?"he said softly against her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:12 am

Mark smiled and said "Well I am free right now... if you are at least miss Kat." Mark said a smile traced on his lips. She was beautful in the moonlight.

Victoria felt goosebumps form and she nodded. "Indeed I am sir..." She turned and thier breath mingled. Her heart was racing but she couldnt love him right now... at least her father wouldnt let her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:17 am

Katherine smiles as she in whines their fingers"i'm free right now too,lets leave this two lovebirds alone"she said and lays her head against Mark's arm. She couldn't resist his amazing golden brown eyes they were so beautiful for a vampire like this is the first time she fell for another vampire.

~

Kenneth looks at Victoria"whats wrong?sweetie"he said as he lifts her chin up and lightly kisses her lips. he loves her a lot but knew she couldn't love back so he just takes her to a safe place until her parents stop fighting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 am

Makr smiled and lead her down the road. "What do you want to do Kat? Beach? Forest? We cant eat... because its past 12:00...." Mark said noting that she was Beuatiful and his heart was pounding in his chest.

Victoria was shocked by the simple sweet kiss. She pulled back softly and whispered "I am betrothed..." SHe whispered "Because my father is Lord Blackwood I must obey him."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:25 am

Kenneth looks at her"i understand, do you want me to take you back to your home?"he said embarrassed by the kiss so he looks down.

~

Katherine looks at Mark"I know a place that's open and serves food if you wanna go"she said to him in a loving tone as she kisses his lips softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:27 am

"No..." Victoria said with a small smile. "I dont want to go home... my parents... are fighting." Sh e whispered feeling empty inside.

Mark nodded and pulled her into his arms. Why was he falling for her so fast? This wasnt suppose to happen but with her it was so easy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 am

Kenneth takes Victoria's hand as he makes sure she is in a safe place also known as the Nixon's Manor.

~

Katherine looks at him as she falls in love with Mark and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 am

"Where are we?" Victoria asked looking at the huge place. She was confused but she felt better knowing that he was there with her.

Mark picked her up and held her. He was shot dead with her and he had fallen for another vampire. Who else would have guessed that Mark would fall for her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

Kenneth holds Victoria's hand"this is the Nixon's Mansion,mine and my sister's home it's the safest place a human like you and a vampire like Mark to me and my sister it's a place we call home since our mother died.

~

Katherine smiles as she places her hands on his shoulders. She was shot dead with him A LOT. She fallen for another vampire just as amazing as her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:46 pm

Victoria nodded and smiled at him. She gasped at the beauty of the place. It felt more like home to her then her own house hold.

Mark smiled and whispered "Food love?" He asked with a smile. He kissed her cheek and brushed his hand against it in love.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Kenneth smiles as he takes her hand leads her to his room"This is my room, if you want you can stay in my room and i can sleep in living room"

Katherine smiles as she looks at Mark"sure"she answered with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 am

Victoria smiled but shook her head. "No... I couldnt do that.... I would gladly take the couch..." Victoria said looking down at her feet. A scarlet blush ca.e across her ivory cheeks and she played with her hair.

Mark smiled and took her hand. He lead her down the cold and empty street and he held her hand with delight. When they got to the resturaunt he held open the door. "In you go my lady."He said with a soft smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am

Kenneth smiles as he kissed her softly and took her hand while they both slept in his bed together than Kenneth held Victoria close to him since he was protecting her from any harm

Katherine goes into the resturaunt with Mark as she held his hand and stayed close to him while she wore a long silky black dress with 3 inch high heels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:33 am

D:
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:07 am

What is it?IMABELIEBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:12 am

No SEXEH Bieber pics?!?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 am

sorry no Justin Bieber pictures

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:15 am

Damn. -.-
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next