the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

+2
Avery
Rebel Wolf
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) Empty The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm

There's an Acadamey that lies on the coast of the Meditarian Sea in Greece. It's walls are large and unbreakable looking, magic keeping it hidden from human eyes. This is the home of the shapeshifters. They're either naturally born, or bitten, which are called Pure Bloods, or Bittens. There are also the ones that are born from a Pure Blood and a Bitte which we call Mixed-Bloods, but most call them Mutts, though this is rude in their worled. They protect humans and learn how to fight against their foes, vampires, demons, and other evil things. Can you survive the life of a shapeshifter??? Or will you fall??

Form-
Name:
What's your other form?:
Past:
Personality:
Image:
Shift Image:
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Name:James
What's your other form?:Timber wolf
Past:Vampires came after him and his family one day and they took off from their house, not standing a chance against their large numbers. He'd only been a young boy of ten at the time. His father had stopped to head off half of them and his mother had ran with him. They were trapped further into the woods and he shifted for the first time out of the stres and anger, but the natural age for one to shift for a Pure Blood would be sixteen. Gabriel found him when he and a few students from the Acadamey saved him, but they were too late for his mother. Gabriel took him to the school, but he seemed very unhappy there and when he was fourteen he took himout on missions and adventures. They've finally returened though, and James is more skilled and happier.
Personality:Dosn't really show any. He preferrs to stay silent and watch from the back ground. He's somtimes depressed, but he only speaks to Gabriel about this.
Image:
Tall, raven black hair, blue eyes, muscled, but not overly so.
Shift Image:
Horse sized brown wolf with crystal blue eyes.

Name:Gabriel
What's your other form?:Dragon
Past:It's long and complicated.
Personality:Very much a gentleman.
Image:Tall, lean, silver hair, silver eyes.
Shift Image:
VERY large silver dragon.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) Empty Re: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!)

Post by Avery Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Can I reserve a spot? I'm on my phone now, so I'd be able to get my characters up tomorrow.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Im very interested in joining! I just need time to make characters, haha. I will have those up ASAP ^^
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Of course, of course! Thanks for joining guys!
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Name: Sora
What's your other form?: Black Panther
Past: Grew up in a normal family with her parents and younger sister until about a year ago, when she was on a camping trip with her family. She went for a walk and was attacked and bitten, not knowing what had bitten her until she changed.
Personality: Quiet, even tempered. Not antisocial but doesnt see the use for unnecessary words. Will talk if she has something valid to say, but otherwise silent. Likes her books, resistant to the idea of fighting. Still not entirely comfortable with her second form.
Image: Dont have one. Roughly average height, fair skinned, long, slightly curly black hair, pale grey eyes.
Shift Image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) BlackPanther
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:13 pm

Name: Anne Brittany
What's your other form?: unicorn
Past: Anne of Brittany, thought to be married off to Kind Louis XII of France in 1495, also thought to have commissioned the making of The Unicorn Tapestries. When, in fact, the Tapestries commemorate her past. Hunted as a unicorn and imprisoned after coming back to life, her horn had been stolen away which had trapped her in a human form. she didn't run until she stole back her horn, gaining back her shift form. she went to the academy for protection from others who may want to trap her.
Personality: sort of harsh at first, more to men than women.. She doesn't talk much if she doesn't know you, and she doesn't show emotions very much. shes the type that if you catch her smiling, you know she considers you a friend, but she won't actually say so.
Image: when in human, she has very fair skin with light golden curls to mid back - usually braided, very light blue eyes, with a silvery scar on her forehead
Shift Image: http://www.elfwood.com/art/l/a/launy2/silver_unicorn.jpg

Last edited by Black&White on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 pm

(I can make a guy if one is needed)
Name: Akira
What's your other form?: A white wolf
Past: She is a mixed blood. Her father was bitten and her mother was pure. She was stolen from her parents by a vampire. Through those year she was raped and drank from by her captor. The academy was fortunate to find her and bring her into the academy. A little while after she brought The enraged vampire didn't like that she was taken from him so he slaughtered her parents and put their heads on poles outside where she could see.
Personality: Quiet doesnt really know how to be around people anymore. She will keep to herself and barly speak words. If you look closely you can see emotions flickerng across her face.
Image: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) 311
Shift Image: The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) Wolf11
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Thank you for joining guys! This chat means a lot to me...now if only Eagle could be on....I'm going to go ahead and start. I'm extremely bored, and cranky and need to cool off. -_-)

James leaned against the Acadamey's large doors, large enough to fit the headmaster, Gabriel, in dragon form in case of emergencys. His black hair had a blueish glow in the sun's burning light and he sighed as the wind blew, playing with his black hair. His sharp blue eyes were alert, always on the look out. His family was a long line of pure bloods, and power ran through his veins, making him one of the most strongest shape-shifter there was. He was tall, standing at six feet eight inches. His eyes and face was devoid of emotion, the memory of his past always, always haunting his mind. His black shirt showed his muscles nicely, corded under tanned skin from long days under the sun. A scar or two was across his neck, a small one on his right cheek. His arms bored the worst damage though, covered from shoulder to wrist in scars from past fights, fights that he'd won. He stood patiently as he waited for the new students to arrive, knowing, always knowing there'd be new one every year.

Gabriel sat in his office, going over papers and looking through applications for the gym coach position. Sadly none seemed to be a fit to Gabriel, and he sighed, knowing he'd have to have his top student, James, take the place as coach for a while until he could finally find a replacement for their now dead coach. Vampires had attacked him as it was his turn to patrol the borders. Gabriel now took that job on himself, fying high in the sky to search, and warn anyone that came to close. His chin lentgh silver hair curtained around his face as he bent his head and continued working, the fireplace crackeling. The setting sun's light came through the window and he sighed, sitting back and crosing his arms as he looked out at the sea behind the school, wondering what adventures awaited them this year.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Anna
I stand behind Gabriel, studying him silently. We were some of the first creatures to shift, in the time I've spent here avoiding my previous captors he was the one who I've come to trust most, even for a man. Though I did not really see him as such... He was a dragon to me, as I was a unicorn despite my image, despite how much time I may have been trapped as such. Not saying anything, I follow his gaze to the window, to the ocean beyond. I was not the type of being to speak first.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Gabriel sighed and rubbed his face, burying his head in them. "We've been getting less and less students each year. What shall we do about the vampires killing them off on their way? Even putting out our gaurds they managed to slip past or kill them." He pushed back from his desk and stood to go to the fire and went to his knees in front of it and stuck his hand in it to turn the logs. Being a dragon he was fire proof of course.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Anna
I was also a solitary creature. The world had changed so much in five hundred years though, here was the only safety I could find. "In the olden days, we would not be asking but acting," I murmur beneath my breath. "Show them. We are not so easily conquered. Where is the creature I remember from before? Does so much change in a few hundred years?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 pm

Gabriel makes a sound in the back of his throat and wipes his hands on his pants as he stands. "I've been busy running an Acadamey practically by myself." He turned back to the window and walked over to it to look out at the sea. "No...I'm not as I use to be. You're right, but we don't have enough students or Mentors to take them. It'd never sit well with the Council either." He rubbed his face, a voice in the back of his mind telling him he'd have done it anyway back then, which was exaclty what he was tempted to do. He was very good with strategy, his mind quick and sharp. A low growl rumbled in his chest and he shook his head, his silver hair glinting in the fading sun's light. "We'll attack....somtime."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:37 pm

"And as you wait, more of what you dislike simply happens," she says plainly, no harshness to her voice though they weigh heavily with truth. "Demons, vampires, the dark things in the world.... they will not fear us if we keep shying away. We've hidden so long. Humans believe us simple fairy tales, if you have not noticed." She closes her sky blue eyes, giving out a sigh. Why is she arguing about this... Dragons were legendarily stubborn...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Sora: I approached the front of the acadamy slowly, nervously. The building was massive and seemed to hold an air of intimidation..... i immediately wanted to turn around and leave. But i knew that out there it was far less safe than i was in here. Besides, i still didnt understand a lot about myself. I NEEDED to learn, and this was why i was here. There was nowhere else. With this in mind, my reolve strengthened. I shifted the straps of my large duffel bag on my shoulder, situating it more comfortably, and, taking a deep breath and steeling myself, made my way towards the massive front doors..
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:34 pm

James had started to doze while standing, his blue eyes halfway closed when a new scent made its way to his sensitive nose. His eyes snapped open, fully aware now and he stood straight, having been leaning against the doors. He saw a female making her way towards the Acadamey. "Welcome to the Full Moon Acadamey. Please, allow me to take your bags and I'll show you your room if you intend to stay." He'd havet to contact Gabriel later and tell him a new student had arrived.

Gabriel's hands turned to fists, hiding the sharpening of his fingers into claws. They dug into his hand, but they healed before they could bleed, another adavantage of his age. "Aye, but one can't run blindly into a fight and expect to win." He turned from the window towards her. "Go with me for dinner?" He knew the Cafeteria was making some delecious Italian and Greece dishes today and he was ravenous from not eating for days, his slitted dragon like silver eyes showing his hunger.

Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Tossing in another character, since i have the muse....

Name: Cyrus
What's your other form?: White tiger
Past: Mixed blood with very little remaining family. Didn't hear about this place until recently and was very reluctant to leave what little of his family was left to come here, but finally relented once his family pushed him enough. His past and current circumstances will probably develop more as the chat progresses....
Personality: He's generally an optimist, outwardly a joker, likes to laugh and have a good time. Doesnt like to outwardly let things affect him but is often far more deeply hurt than he seems. Doesnt like to burden other people with his problems so he internalizes things, keeping them to himself even to the point where it may become self destructive to do so.
Image: Dont have one. Tall, some muscular definition, fair skinned, blue-gray eyes and shaggy white hair with dyed neon blue chunks.
Shift Image:
The Full Moon Acdamey (Anyone may join!!! Mature and Fantasy!) 3978793359_81e0249c97
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Sora: He was giving me the opportunity to back out....? But.... no. "I do intend to stay. I need to learn. And its fine. I can manage the bag." i replied. I'd made it all this way with it.... i could make it to wherever i was going now. Besides, it was sort of awkward to have a total stranger lug my stuff for me....

Cyrus: HOLY FREAKING CRAP. This place was HUUUUUUGE! And way nicer than home..... i still missed home, and i really hadn't wanted to leave, but..... my family was right, i supposed. I was going to wind up doing more good here than i would at home. I'd get strong so i could protect the people i cared about.... so i wouldn't have to watch any more of them die.... i had to believe that, and i had to KEEP believing it just to keep me here. Before more thoughts of returning home could make their way into my head, i hoisted my single medium-sized bag containing all of my sparse personal posessions back up onto my back and approached the enormous front door, grinning. There were two epople there already, a guy and a girl, who was apparently new as well. "Hey!" i called cheerfully, greeting them both. "Please tell me this is the Full Moon Academy. I've been looking for the right place for AGES. You'd think i woulda found it faster, what with it being so big and all, but apparently not...." i said, shrugging. If this wasnt the right place..... it would really suck.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:57 pm

James's lips twitched and he looked to the guy. "Yes sir. This is the Acadamey. Just follow me and I'll show you both to your rooms and we'll go to the cafeteria. They're having Italian and Greek dishes tonight." His greek accent slipped out and his stomach growled at the thought of decent food. For days he'd been out gathering new students, but thankfully now Gabriel was having him guard the doors.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Cyrus: "Awesome!" i said brightly, my grin widening. Now i wouldn't have to trek around anymore...... i'd been starting to get kinda tired after the first five times i'd gotten lost and i was ready for a rest now. I wondered if they could improve my sense of direction here......

Sora: This boy...... he was..... very, very ENERGETIC. There was no other word for it. In my experience, people who were over energetic and cheerful to the point that it was sickening tended to be annoying and didnt seem to understand the necessity for peace, quiet, and studying. I made a mental note to avoid him in the future.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Anna gave one of those rare smiles to him at his slight irritation. So...human... After living so long as a human, she couldn't imagine submitting to the roles of the form. "Cafiteria, hm...?" Her arms cross as she starts out of his office. So tame.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

James chuckled, somthing rare, before effortlessly opening the doors for them and then lead them to a large stair case that would usually be filled with students, but since it was dinner time their was none to be seen. "To the right is the boy dorms, and to the left girl dorms. Who wants their room first?"

Gabriel followed her out, his footsteps silent and his movements graceful and swift. He shortend his gait to hers, his long legs slowing. Once they were at the Cafeteria he opened the door for her, voices and the smell of food and others inside."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 pm

Cyrus: "Go ahead and show her hers first. Im fine to wait." i said, indicating the girl next to me whose name i still did not know. She seemed quiet, and only said a brief 'thank you', but i really didnt mind. I was well aware that not everyone was as social as i was and took no offense to her silence. Frankly, i hadnt expected her to say anything at all.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 pm

"This way then." James started down the hall and looked at the doors, everyone's room ingrained in his brain from years of being here. He stopped at an empty one and opened the door to a room with sliding doors that lead to a balcony that looked over the Meditarian Sea. A large bed covered in white blankets and black and white pillows near it and white fan was keeping it cool. James thought it was to white for his taste, but a lot of the shape-shifters were extra sensitive eyes liked them.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

Anna followed in, though would have rather gone outside, eyeing the space and people before her. She had to wonder if the Pure Ones recognized themselves as their creature or as human. All of them like this...denying their other form. "Ill wait," I murmur at the serving tables.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next