the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 6 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:25 pm

She pulled away after several moments, looking at him, with her unseeing eyes not entirely centered upon his face. "Are you certain that you want...me, James?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 6 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:26 pm

James held her close in a hug. "Yes. I do."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Her hands clutched to his shirt, and a faint smile found her lips. "Yay." she whispered in her ever-so-quiet voice.

(xD)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Laughing

James laughed and nuzzled her neck, his wolf side becoming noticable.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:43 pm

She sighed, baring her slender, pale neck to him as her ears flattened back against her long, chocolate strands, tail twitching idly. It was a sign of surrender, but he was her male.

(I have to go for now, but I'll be back shortly...no more than a couple of hours.)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm

James lightly bit into her neck, not enough for pain or blood, but enough he was showing he understood. His black ears laid back on his head and his tail moved in the sand.

(Awww. Ok. Sad )
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:33 pm

The pressure of the bite sent sensations of warmth and electricity all along her petite form, and she hummed gently as a response once it pooled and settled within her core.

FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:37 pm

James released the bite and nipped along her neck down along her shoulder. He really did love this girl.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:51 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alexandria let out a growl. When he twisted her arm she clenched her jaw to keep from letting out any form of noise due to pain. Normally he wasn't that rough with anyone and wondered why he was acting like that with her. She stood and circled him cautiously.

James's eyes narrowed slightly, his anger shimmering down some. "I am your elder. I am older then you, therefore, I am your elder. Trust me Darling, some men do prefer brains."

Mark watched her and and gave her a sly smile. "Did I hurt you love?" He asked with a chuckle. It was fun to mess with the girls heads especially this one.

"Oh yeah? Then Professer name one guy who will love me? I am not beautiful like Alexandria!!!!!" Angela yelled moving away from him. Her temper was flaring and she knew that she was going to snap and punch him very soon.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Alexandria rolled her eyes at being called love. It didn't phase her in the least. She moved closer. "Love? Really Professor Mark? I thought you were above falling for some student." She took her chance then to twist his arm painfully behind his back and flip him.

James blinked and moved toward her. "Alexandria is alright, but she isn't as beautiful or smart as you are." He shrugged and moved away, turning his back. "You can leave now Angela."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:16 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alexandria rolled her eyes at being called love. It didn't phase her in the least. She moved closer. "Love? Really Professor Mark? I thought you were above falling for some student." She took her chance then to twist his arm painfully behind his back and flip him.

James blinked and moved toward her. "Alexandria is alright, but she isn't as beautiful or smart as you are." He shrugged and moved away, turning his back. "You can leave now Angela."

Mark grinned and said with a smile. "Didnt say I was falling now did I? I said love so I can do this." He said flipping her on her back with a bang. "You shouldnt be late."

Angela nodded and moved past him hitting him in the shoulder. She waited until the end of the day to go back for detention. SHe walked in grabbed her ipod from his desk and sat in the back. SHe was the only one there but she didnt care. Angela took out a notepad and started to draw a rose.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Mai shuddered, giving a soft growl. James had always been so affectionate when it came to her, and now that they were together it made this all the better.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:31 pm

Alexandria clenched her jaw and cringed in pain when she was flipped. An aggravated growl escaped her lips. She stood with another cringe and her eyes narrowed. She was starting to get rather angry which meant that if she wasn't careful she could shift into her wolf form.

James clenched his jaw and moved to his desk after she left. He let out a sigh. He taught the rest of his classes without the same enthusiastic and fun as he normally taught with. When the end of the day came, he was leaning back in his chair with his eyes closed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

"Come get me puppy." Mark whispered in her ear his fangs out. He wanted her to use her instencts and he was waiting patiencetly for them to come out.

Angela watched JAmes and shook her head fruiously. She drew the rose and smiled at it. It was rather a nice drawing of a rose. It was delicate and beautiful. She smiled and started to shade it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Jake kissed her again and held her close, stroking her back.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:41 pm

She pressed her face against the side of his neck, tugging on his shirt in order to be able to reach as he leaned in closer. "I must finish her assignments," she whispered over his skin, talking about Evangeline, who was currently shuffling through music on her mp3 player.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

James scowled. "She can do it herself."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:46 pm

Her jaw clenched. "No one calls me puppy." Alexandria growled again and shifted into her wolf form. She started to circle him, looking him up and down. She was waiting for him to make the first move.

James ran his fingers through his hair. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Angela. He watched her and clenched his jaw. He could not be falling for a student, a student who seemed to despise him no less. He shook himself mentally and went to grading stuff.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Her jaw clenched. "No one calls me puppy." Alexandria growled again and shifted into her wolf form. She started to circle him, looking him up and down. She was waiting for him to make the first move.

James ran his fingers through his hair. He finally opened his eyes and looked at Angela. He watched her and clenched his jaw. He could not be falling for a student, a student who seemed to despise him no less. He shook himself mentally and went to grading stuff.

Mark laughed and said "What are you waiting for... puppy." He laughed and ran at her with his speed and fangs out.

Angela watched JAmes. Bad Angela dont be crushing on the teacher who hates you now... bad girl!!!! she mentally kicked herself. The bell rang and she stood packing up her things slowly wondering if he would talk to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Alexandria growled as she moved out of the way and lunged at him. Her teeth were bared and she was growling. She knocked him to the ground and clamped her jaw on his shoulder.

James swallowed. He could either tell her the polite teacher thing or tell her how he felt. He sighed and stood. He couldn't just sit there and hide his feelings. "Angela..." His voice was soft.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Mark shrieked in pain and flipped her off him. He bit down on her leg and blood filled his mouth. She let go and walked away his jaw clentched. "Thats enough for today." He said fighting the urge to drink her dry.

Angela turned and nodded. She walked up to him and looked into his eyes "Yes?" She asked quietly her heart slightly gaining speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Alexandria turned and glared. He never hurt a student like that. She limped to the locker room and bandaged her leg. When she came out her eyes were on the ground and she was talking to a friend. She glanced up and saw Professor Mark and knew she would never be late again.

James smiled the slightest bit when he heard her heart. He moved and held her chin in his hand. He knew he could get fired for telling her this, but he didn't care. "You remember when you ask who would like you? I like you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Mark sighed and grabbed her arm and lead her back to the empty gym. When they got there he turned to her his eyes filled of consern and worry. "I am truly sorry." He whispered

Angela looked at him with love in her eyes. "I... like you to..." She whispered and she put her hand on his cheek and smiled. Her heart had gained speed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Alexandria looked up at him when they were in the gym. "It's fine Professor. You didn't mean too. It was just instinct kicking in. Instinct is harder to tame then anything else," she said, most of the words taken from one of his lectures.

James smiled and his eyes mirrored hers. His smile widened when he heard her heart. He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her closer. He lowered his lips to hers and kissed her gently.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Mark smiled and nodded "Somebody has been listening." He cuckled and noticed how beautiful she was.

Angrla kissed him back with pasion. She loved him and she knew that she needed him now and she wouldnt leave him now.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next