the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alexandria shrugged. "Maybe I'm not in a mood to keep trying."

James smiled softly at Angela. He moved toward his desk and straightened up while waiting for the bell to ring so he could begin the class.

"I know you though.. You dont give up and you fight for what you want... dont you?" Mark asked raising a eyebrow thinking hard.

Angela heard the bell rang and she knew that she was stuck in this until it rang again. She glared at James and she put her ipod on and listened to music.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 5 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:44 am

Alexandria huffed. "I do. But I have nothing I'm fighting for. I just wanted to see how a few moves were coming along and I did that. So, Professor Mark, if you don't mind, I'll see you when I have your class." She turned to walk away.

James sighed and got what he needed together and noticed Angela's iPod. She was one of his best students, not to mention his favorite. There was no way he was going to let her listen to music. He went to her desk and held his hand out. "You'll get it back when class is over."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:47 am

Mark raised his eyebrow and let her leave. Why had he wanted her to stay? It was ackward bbut he felt better knowing that he had done the right thing by letting her leave.

Angela looked at him and shook her head. She wasnt going to give into him that easy. Angela stood and picked up her back and said "Give me the detention later." and she walked out. Angela wanted to kill him for making him come to that stupid class even though she was very good in it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

Alexandria left and let out a sigh as she walked. Ironically enough she would have to deal with Professor Mark all over again in a short period of time since her next class was his. She walked and shoved her hands deep in her pockets as she wondered why he had wanted to keep her there. It didn't make any sense.

James sighed as she left and went about teaching the class. When the class ended he wrote a detention for Angela. It wasn't that he was being mean, he just wanted to try and tell her that she needed to pay attention, even if she did do well.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

Mark sat in the gym whiping sweat from his brow. Get it together Mark.. You may not love her... she is a student. He thought angerly. He sighed and shook his head.

Angela came in and grabbed the detention slip. They were alone in his room and she went to walk out. "And I thought you didnt have the balls to do it." She scoffed.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 am

Alexandria sighed as she got to her dorm. She changed and pulled her dark hair into a high ponytail as she got ready for his class. She honestly thought about skipping, but knew not too. As she got ready her thoughts drifted to Professor Mark and how he looked without a shirt. She shook her head. No, Alex, you are not going to be like all the other girls.

James raised an eyebrow, a low growl escaping. "What did you just say Angela?"He moved closer to her. For some reason, when he was closer his heart raced and did a dance. She was a student for crying out loud and he was possibly falling for her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

Mark sat in the gym as his students came in for his class. He sighed and greated him with the same crap. Your lesson partners... blah blah blah and yet he did not see Alexandria and his heart fell a slight bit.

Angela turned and growled back at him "I didnt think you would have the balls to do it Professor James." She snarrled. Her eyes held her frustration with him and she would not break the eye contact for any reason.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:29 am

Alexandria glanced at the clock and swore as she rushed to class. She was late. She knew very well that being late normally meant that you had to pair up with Professor Mark and he would embarrass you. She did not like the idea, not in the least bit. She burst into the gym and walked over to Professor Mark. "I'm sorry I'm late sir."

James's lip curled and he let out a low growl. "Did it ever occur to you I want you to pay attention? That I want you to see there is a decent future for you? That perhaps I don't want to see you in the same grade level next year?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:34 am

Makr nodded and said "Your my partner... you know the punishment for being late." He said holding back a chuckle. She was just with him and yet she was 10 minutes late to his class.

"Maybe I dont want to move on? Maybe I just want to stay like this... forever!" Angela said furry pulsing through her viens. She felt her heart gain speed as she came closer to him her face infront of his even though she had to stand on her tiptoes so she could get a clear shot into his eyes. "You will not order me around."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:40 am

Alexandria swallowed and nodded. She made sure her eyes didn't meet his. She moved and knocked him off his feet before he could do anything and pinned him to the ground. When she did look at him, her eyes were bright and full of determination.

James moved causing her to be pinned to the wall. "Hate to break it to you Darling, but that ain't happening. You are going to have to move on. You think I want to see you fail when I can see all your intellect?" He smirked slightly. "I am your professor and your elder. You shall respect me."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:44 am

MArk chuckled and flipped He was ontop and he stood and flipped her over. He twisted her arm just enough so she would feel pain. "Dont be late again." He whispered in her ear beofre flipping her again.

Angela didnt fight him and she held his hard and cold stare. "Listen Professor you are not elder of mine nor are you my friend. Screw my intellect I dont need it! No one cares for smart girls they only care if they are pretty and have huge boobs and butts." She smirked at him knowing the truth.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:56 am

Alexandria let out a growl. When he twisted her arm she clenched her jaw to keep from letting out any form of noise due to pain. Normally he wasn't that rough with anyone and wondered why he was acting like that with her. She stood and circled him cautiously.

James's eyes narrowed slightly, his anger shimmering down some. "I am your elder. I am older then you, therefore, I am your elder. Trust me Darling, some men do prefer brains."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:55 pm

Jakes lips twitched in amusement. "And who would this boyfriend be?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:20 pm

She tiltled her head. "That would be you, I believe."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:21 pm

James chuckled. "Yes. It would be." He held her close.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Mai breathed out silently, content with the impact of her head against his chest as he pulled her closer. "You will graduate before I do, Jake." The words weighed heavy on her heart. "You are in your fourth year, and are at the top of your class while I...I am being boarded with the vampires due to my condition, and my difficulty being able to shirt forms..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 pm

James laid his head on her shoulder, allowing himself and her to get use to both their smell. He took a deep breath, loving the way she smelt. He put it in his memory. "I could teach you."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:17 pm

She threaded her delicate fingers through his hair, his scent attacking her senses from every angle. He was utterly intoxicating... "Could you?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:19 pm

James kissed her jaw. "Of course."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:45 pm

She returned the gesture with one of her own. Her lips found his in a light, inexperienced brush.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:47 pm

James turned her towards him so she wouldn't have to twist her neck like that. He lightly stroked her cheek. "You're sure you want to be with somone like me?" He lightly brushed his lips acrossed hers.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:00 pm

She snuggled up to him. "It is what I have wanted for the longest time, James..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:08 pm

James cupped her face and kissed her, a little deeper then he had before.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Mai responded, but with a more soft and ginger effect, placing a hand over his.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

James held her close and kissed her, but always making sure not to go to far.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next