the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

Mai paused. "She will be angry. I will be punished," she whispered. Her voice had gotten slightly more quiet. She seemed almost...afraid.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Alexandria shrugged slightly. "Maybe because I want to pass your class and because I'm not some lovesick girl who does nothing but drools." She looked up at him and realized that he was actually kind of good looking. She mentally shook herself. "Anything else Professor?"

James moved his one hand from her chin and wrapped his other arm around her. He pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. He was smiling widely beneath it. He finally pulled back and looked down at her with a wide smile.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Mark looked at her and said "No... Anything from you miss?" He asked smiling down at her.
Ange la smiled and laid her head down on his chest. Her heart was racing and she loved hearing his heart.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Alexandria shook her head. "No sir. Wait, actually, perhaps when a student is late maybe going a bit easier on them? Like just humiliating them a bit?" She happened to meet his eyes.

James smiled and stroked her hair. He could hear her heart beat and it made him grin. "We're gonna have to be extra careful Darling. Alright?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Jake held her close. "You will not, you'll be moved in with me, and I'll kick her sorry butt if she comes anywhere near you."

Last edited by Wolfe on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Mark nodded and whispered "I dont think so." Mark said with a alaugh and said "I will be wanting a rematch soon."

Angela nodded and whispered "Whe can I see you again?" she asked looking into his eyes with love filling hers in a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Alexandria raised an eyebrow slightly. "I can see you like boosting your self esteem considering you know you'll always win a fight with me," she said dryly. She was being blunt and truthful.

He stroked her cheek. "Tonight. At midnight, meet me by the fountain Angel." James smiled and brushed his lips against her forehead. He didn't want to move, he wanted to just stay like that.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:47 pm

"Not really Alexandria.... I dont like bosting it just happens to come out that way." Mark smirked with a sad smile on his lips. He knew that he coudlnt have her no matter how much he wanted her.

Angela nodded and whispered "Kiss me again." But she didnt wait. Her lips found his and they trailed down his neck and back up. She had been wanting to do that for a long time.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:55 pm

She looked up toward him. "They allow opposite genders to room?" Even if they did, she couldn not ask him to do such a thing...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Jake kissed her cheek. "As long as that student is trusted yes. I'd love it if you'd stay in my dorm. I am the prefect you know."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Alexandria blinked. "It sure seems like you do Professor Mark. Considering how you seem only too happy to fight me when I'm one of the worst fighters. If not to boost self esteem, then why?" She tilted her head to the side.

James smiled widely. He chuckled when she kissed his neck. "I would have been happy to oblige if you would have given me a moment Angel."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"It helps you train.. I am not the worst thing out there." Mark said in a matter of fact tone. "I want you to be strong and be able to fight whatever comes your way."

Angela pulled back and smiled. "i couldnt wait." She whispered her lips returning to his with a hunger behind it. She wanted him more then ever.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Her heart thudded obscenely loud in her ears, her face growing hot as her eyes widened, breaking her perfectly void expression. Living with Jake... "Y-You...You are certain?"

(NOTE: The reason she's anxious is because she's liked him for so long, and now he's suddenly hers...AND fixing to be living with him... It's a lot to process! xD )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:23 pm

XD

James nodded yes. "Aye."

(I'm kind of in the mood for a fight scene....mmmm...)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:24 pm

((OOHH!!!! I GOTZ AN IDEA XD they should have prom xD and a freaking fight between the wolfs and vampires going xD))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Alexandria watched him. A lock of hair came out of her ponytail and fell in her face. She didn't move it, letting it hide her eyes partially. "Oh, I see. I'm better with weapons then I am with fighting. I plan on having a weapon with me at all times, so problem solved."

James chuckled again and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her back and deepened the kiss. He quickly pulled away when he heard footsteps in the hallway and moved back to his chair.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Mark pulled the hair out of her face and whispered "Not really... I could kill you right now and you wouldnt feel athing." He whispered and turned to leave.

Angela sat in the desk and her eyes went down on the floor. Her heart was racing and her cheeks had flushed a deep red scarlet. So you got the teacher you whore the voice in her head said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 pm

(That idea is pure genious!!!!!! *high fives*)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:41 pm

(Sounds good to me! Evangeline's going to be a major witch to Mai when it happens, though...T.T )

She leaned into him, burying her heated face in his chest. "I...would like that, too, then..."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:43 pm

James held her close. "I'm glad. Should we move you in now?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 pm

(That is a good idea...)

Alexandria's heart beat a little faster and she bit her lip. "But you wouldn't..." She looked down and then back up as he walked away. She swallowed and found her voice. "Professor Mark?"

James blinked as a student walked in. She asked for the homework assignment and he knew that she had really come to try to talk to him. He nodded at her. "Good day," he murmured as she left. He moved and waited until her footsteps were down the hall. He then moved and leaned closer to Angela. "What are you thinking Angel?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 pm

For a split second, her mind traveled to Evangeline and the assignments, and her instructions, then she shook it off. "If you want."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Jake nodded and stood, bringing her up with him. He held her hand. "Let's go then."

Last edited by Wolfe on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(That is a good idea...)

Alexandria's heart beat a little faster and she bit her lip. "But you wouldn't..." She looked down and then back up as he walked away. She swallowed and found her voice. "Professor Mark?"

James blinked as a student walked in. She asked for the homework assignment and he knew that she had really come to try to talk to him. He nodded at her. "Good day," he murmured as she left. He moved and waited until her footsteps were down the hall. He then moved and leaned closer to Angela. "What are you thinking Angel?"

Mark turned and looked at her with a smile. "Yes Alexandria?" He asked stepping close to her. He wanted her now and she had clowed his right mind set.

"The prom comming up." Angela whispered thinking about the prom that night. "I... I wanted to... well I wanted a date and I can take you.. I mean your my teacher." SHe whispered
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am

Alexandria swallowed. She realized she had called him for no reason really and she let her mind race over what she could say. She didn't want to seem, or feel, like one of those girls that was in love with him. "Uh, er, never mind," she whispered and looked down. She blushed.

James smiled sadly. He brushed his lips against her forehead. "I love the idea Angel, but I'm your teacher. That means I'm not supposed to do this," he leaned forward and kissed her passionately.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next