the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:13 am

Mark clentched his jaw and tried not to pick her up and brush his lips to her soft lips. He turned and walked far away from her. He needed to get her out of his head. He wouldnt fall for a student but it was too late.

Angela pulled him to her and she liked that she was inlove with him. HHer lips brushed along his neck and along his jaw. She wanted him to hold her like that forever.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 8 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:23 am

She walked by his side, indulging in the feeling of his hands intertwined with her own. "...Jake."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:37 am

She turned around and walked away. Alexandria walked outside and closed her eyes as she stood still. She couldn't be falling for a teacher. She let out a frustrated sigh.

James moved closer and then sighed. He moved back with reluctance. "We shouldn't be doing this here. I'll see you at midnight Angel, alright?" He looked into her eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Jake looked at her. "Yes?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:37 pm

"The prom...it is coming soon, and...I wished to ask you...to come with me, as my...my date..." she whispered, just barely choking out the words.

(
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Jake smiled. "Of course."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:32 pm

Mai blinked. "Really?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:She turned around and walked away. Alexandria walked outside and closed her eyes as she stood still. She couldn't be falling for a teacher. She let out a frustrated sigh.

James moved closer and then sighed. He moved back with reluctance. "We shouldn't be doing this here. I'll see you at midnight Angel, alright?" He looked into her eyes.

Mark walked aorund campus trying to get Alexandria out of his mind. He was frustrated that he couldnt and he went out for a run trying to get her off of his mind.

Angela nodded and sighed. "Prom tonight though..." She whispered looking at him. Her eyes were filled with love and sadness. Angela needed him now and he was going to leave her?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Alexandria rolled her shoulders. She really needed someone she could talk to right about now but came up with no one. She opened her mind and went to her dorm. A thought occurred to her and she remembered prom was tonight. She swore under her breath.

James let out a sigh. He moved closer to her and kissed her passionately. His mind raced as he thought of what exactly he could do. He pushed the thoughts away and let him focus on his lips on Angela's.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Mark ran until he couldnt no more. He went and showered and dressed in a sleak black suit. He sighed and shook his head knowing very well that it might end in desastor.

Angela moved and sat on his lap her fingers toying wiht his hair. She smiled under the kiss and she kissed down his neck and back to his soft lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 pm

Alexandria sighed and entered her dorm. She went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. She let the hot water wash away her thoughts of Professor Mark. She finally turned off the water and let out a sigh. She slipped into her black and red strapless dress.

James let out a soft moan and pulled her closer. When her lips met his again he kissed her more fiercely. He broke the kiss and trailed his lips down her throat.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm

Mark walked into the gym and let out a sigh. His gym had been turned into the theme of the prom which was 'Once opon a dream'. Mark sat down and waited for more students to come in.

Angela smiled and whispered "I have to go." She pulled back and kissed his forehead. "See you at the dance professor james." She said wiht a smile playing on her lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Alexandria sighed as she finished getting ready. She didn't even look in the mirror as she headed to the gym. When she got there she raised an eyebrow and held back a gag. She found the way the gym was decorated absolutely revolting.

James smiled. He snaked an arm around his waist and kissed her one last time before letting her go. "See you there Angel."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Jake nodded and opend the door to his room for her. "Really." He tugged on her hand, letting her know they were there.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Mark sighed and he saw Alexandria. His eyes wandered on her for a second then he shifted them back to floor. Great... I have fallen for something I can not have he thought frustrated.

Angela nodded kissing his nose. She went to her dorm and changed into her black and red mini strapless dress and black heels. She strightened her hair and put on black eyeliner that made her icy eyes go black.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Alexandria crinkled her nose slightly and looked around the gym. Her eyes caught on Professor Mark and her breath caught in her throat. She quickly looked away. She swallowed and went to a table.

James smiled and watched her go before heading to his own dorm. He changed into a black suit and attempted to tame his curly hair, which turned into a failure.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Mai held to him, letting him guide her along. As she entered the room, she was immediately greeted, if not completely overwhelmed by his spicy, earthen scent.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:47 pm

Mark looked at the floor and he shook his head in frustartion. How can I fall for a student.. she is just a child. He htought and his thoughts wondered to her.

Angela walked into the gym and she groaned. It looked... preppy and ackward. She saw Alexandria and walked to her and sat down. "Hey there Alex..." SHe whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Jake smiled and helped her sit on the bed. He stood with his hands in his pockets. "Welcome to your new home." He gave a nervouse chuckle.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Alexandria frowned and looked around. She sighed as her thoughts wandered to Mark. She looked up at Angela, happy for the distraction. "Hey Angela. How are you?"

James walked into the gym and sat next to Mark. "Hey Mark. What's wrong?" he asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:07 pm

"Ugh... not good." Angela siad feeling drunk and hungover. She saw JAmes and looked down her face getting red. She felt ackward and shy in her little dress and her black hair hung in her face.

Mark let out a sigh and said "Nothing... nothing at all." He had figured that if he just let Alexandria go he would get over her soon.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Alexandria frowned and sat up straighter. She turned to Angela. "What's wrong Angie?" She watched her, very happy for the distraction.

James shook his head. "It's more then nothing. You're acting like a lovesick puppy or something..." He paused a moment and connected the dots. "Did you get a crush on a student or something?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:16 pm

"Nothing..." Angela said putting on her most fake smile. "What about you Alex?"

"No... you know how I am about that." Mark whispered lieing smoothly. He trusted JAmes but.. still he would go tell the head master and well Mark would lose his job.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:19 pm

Alexandria raised an eyebrow. "I'm your friend, you can tell me anything." She blinked for a moment. "Confused, annoyed and frustrated. That's how I'm feeling right about now."

James raised an eyebrow. "If you need someone to talk to, you can always talk to me. I won't do anything drastic."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:27 pm

"I... I think I love professior James." Angela whispered looking down. She coudlnt think because she knew that she could trust Alex but what would she do?

Mark looked at him and whispered "I love ALexandria." He shook his head and looked down. He ran his hand through his hair and shook his head frustrated.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next