the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 15 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Mai turned, making sure to not move away from him as she stretched her delicate arms up toward him. "Carry me, James."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 15 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:32 pm

James leaned down and picked her up and he started towards the hall way. He nuzzled her neck and easily weaved his way through students. "We could go to the beach or where ever you want...."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:39 pm

When he mentioned the beach, she had to bite back a growl. The wolf was just below the surface being with James like this. She rested her head on his strong shoulder and ran her mouth very lightly over his skin. "The room."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:24 pm

James shivered lightly and turned down his hall. "If you're sure." His heart was racing and his own wolf was VERY close to the surface.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:35 pm

'If she was sure...' She was. Being the strictly logical type she was, Mai didn't pay nearly any heed toward emotional and physical response, the only reason being that she rarely HAD any to do so in the first place. But now, this...with James...she craved it. Although she didn't know whether or not it was the the wolf's doing, she didn't care. "I am." He could surely smell her desire...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 pm

(ugh! I keep calling him James. Suppose to be Jake. -_-)

Jake used his shoulder to open his door and he could feel his heart in his throat as he sat her down gently on the bed. His ears flicked and he was happy she couldn't see his room. It wasn't exactly clean....He leaned down and kissed along her jaw.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:47 pm

( xD I kind of just go along with what you post, love. )

Her delicate form wriggled as he kissed her, hands trailing from his chest to his face, delving to tangle themselves in his soft, thick hair.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:50 pm

James kissed her lightly at first, then deepend the kiss as his hands started stroking her sides and exploring her body, putting it to memory.

(lol! XD)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Soft mewls broke past her lips as he continued, Mai kissing him slowly while her hands slid over the plane of his broad shoulders. Then she stopped, glassy, unseeing as glaring up at him with the tender crease of her brows. "Your shirt is in the way, Jake."

( x3 )
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 pm

(*head desk* *Head desk* *head desk*)

Jake smiled. "Would the pretty she-wolf like it off?" He chuckled and slid it off and leaned back over her as he continued the kiss.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:14 pm

( ._. ... -pillow- -pillow- -pillow- =D :3 )

Her ears folded back submissively as she squirmed under the kiss, ginger touches running down his well-defined body before she linked her slender arms around his neck. Her tail flicked anxiously, brushing against his leg.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:16 pm

XD

Jake broke from the kiss gently and kissed down along her neck, her scent driving him crazy, but he kept his control. He smiled as he did this, happy to finnaly have her for himself. He loved her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:18 pm

drunken
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:James smiled and kissed her forehead. "Okay. I had three older brothers and a younger sister growing up and i wouldn't trade the experiences I had for the world." His eyes were bright and filled with love. He liked her idea and knew what it was like to grow up with multiple siblings.

Alexandria smiled and nodded. "No, I'm not. I'm fine." She slid her arms around his neck, her eyes locking on his. "So, what made you become an instructor?" She asked curiously, her eyes bright with curiosity.

Alice laughed adn said "Thats good. Now our children will have each other." She whispered. Her lips tingled from the touch of his lips and her body wanted his touch more and more. Her lips traails down his neck.

Mark lchuckled and sighed. "Well I wanted to teach kids how to fight and defend themselves. I was attacked when I was a young boy and I touch my self how to fight. So when I heard that there was a possition at this school last year I took it." He laughed and asked "WHy do you ask?"

aahhh ericha XD and Wolf.. is drunk... again... Rolling Eyes
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Laughing
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm

Lol. But Alice! We love drunks! Ashton is proof of that!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm

XD *pokes*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:09 pm

( I thiiiiiiiiiink I know where this is going... so, TIMESKIP! )

Mai laid in his arms afterward, fast asleep with the blanket over them. Her body was still thrumming, but she was exhausted. James showed his love for her in the most expressive way possible, and of course she accepted it.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 pm

James laid his head atop hers and laid awake for a while as he listend to the crickets and night birds outside. His eyes were half closed and his tail swayed slowly back and forth. He kissed her forehead and held her tighter to him. He was exaughsted as well, but he couldn't sleep.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Stirring after a while, she turned curling against his side and resting her head on his bare abdomen, eyes sliding open just slightly as her tail flicked over his leg.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

James's hand came up and stroked her hair. He then went to scratching behind her ears, loving the feel of the fur.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:46 pm

*whines*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:54 pm

-pets Wolfe gently-

She growled lowly in pleasure at the feeling, diving beneath the blanket completely and worming her way on top of him before crawling so she could stare down at him, their bodies against each other's. "Hi."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

drunken

James kissed under her chin. After seeing having seen her do submissive gestures before, he wanted to show her they were equals, so he kissed along her jaw like a submissive wolf would another. "Hello."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:04 pm

I guess I might as well make his name James. -___- *head desk*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next