the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

5 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am

bounce bounce bounce bounce confused Sleep bounce bounce *waits for Ericha* mmmhmmm well Jake and Mai... mmhmmm lol
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix) - Page 14 Empty Re: The School of Moon and Fang (Paranormal/Romance mix)

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:37 am

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Angela twisted her face. She thought about his answer and she knew that it wasnt what she wanted to hear. Angela wanted him to be the father of her children. Would she have to wait?

Mark smiled and pulled back. "Come with me my dear." He held his hand out for her to take. When she took it he lead her down the maze and came out right at the dorms. He made a sharp right turn. Just right ahead was his dorm and he opened it up and hurried her inside.

James kept his eyes shut. He liked the idea of having a family, but knew that now was a bad time. He opened his eyes and looked at her, a small smile on his face. "We can still have a family together, just after you graduate Angel."

Alexandria smiled at him and nodded. She followed him and smiled as she looked around. She turned and looked back up at him. "Cozy," she mused. Her eyes stayed glued to him and were filled with love and passion.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:42 am

Lol, Alice...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 am

hehe... im just that good XD

Angela smiled and said with a smile. "Good because I want alot of kids." She didnt care what he thought about that just that she really wanted kids. She had been a only child which sucked for her. She wanted her kids to have brothers and sisters.

Mark chuckled and shrugged. "Its home... for now. I am saving up money for a appartment." He said with a chuckle. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "So darling are you hungry? Thristy?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 am

James smiled and kissed her forehead. "Okay. I had three older brothers and a younger sister growing up and i wouldn't trade the experiences I had for the world." His eyes were bright and filled with love. He liked her idea and knew what it was like to grow up with multiple siblings.

Alexandria smiled and nodded. "No, I'm not. I'm fine." She slid her arms around his neck, her eyes locking on his. "So, what made you become an instructor?" She asked curiously, her eyes bright with curiosity.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 am

Jake leaned down and brushed her lips with his. "I know." He smiled and sat her down as they got outside the cafeteria. He grabbed her hand and led her inside with him.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

*waits*
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

( ... GAH. -.- )

"Mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes. Mashed potatoes," she reminded him, walking along as he guided her. She looked up at him, ears twitching. "...Mashed potatoes."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:44 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James smiled and kissed her forehead. "Okay. I had three older brothers and a younger sister growing up and i wouldn't trade the experiences I had for the world." His eyes were bright and filled with love. He liked her idea and knew what it was like to grow up with multiple siblings.

Alexandria smiled and nodded. "No, I'm not. I'm fine." She slid her arms around his neck, her eyes locking on his. "So, what made you become an instructor?" She asked curiously, her eyes bright with curiosity.

Alice laughed adn said "Thats good. Now our children will have each other." She whispered. Her lips tingled from the touch of his lips and her body wanted his touch more and more. Her lips traails down his neck.

Mark lchuckled and sighed. "Well I wanted to teach kids how to fight and defend themselves. I was attacked when I was a young boy and I touch my self how to fight. So when I heard that there was a possition at this school last year I took it." He laughed and asked "WHy do you ask?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 pm

James chuckled and sat her down. "I heard you loud and clear." He made him and her a plate and lead her to a table.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

"Are you certain?" she asked, the makings of a smirk finding her mouth, "Because I am not sure that you did."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 pm

James snorted and placed her on his lap and wrapped his arms about her. "Mmm...I believe so." He laughed and took a bite of the potatoes.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:47 pm

Mai nestled against him, eating thoughtfully. Her head was swimming with thought after thought, until... "James," she suddenly spoke up, "Am I...strange?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:50 pm

James swallowed his potatoes and gave her a strange look. "No. Why?" He tilted his head, his brow furrowed in confusion.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:24 pm

"If I am not strange, then why does everyone say I am?" she asked, detached eyes skimming over the tables around then, to the whispering voices. They wanted her to hear. They wanted her to hear them laugh at her.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

He twirled a strand of her hair and watched jealous eyes. "Most are vampires. Others are just plain jealous. You're beautiful. More than any other she-wolf I see in here." He nuzzled her neck and heard some hisses.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:46 pm

She smiled, "I take it some others had their sight set on you as well..." Mai wasn't oblivious to the reaction the wolf had at the realization, but she waved it away...for now.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 pm

James smiled against her neck, his canines lightly scraping the skin. "Eat, then we can do as you please." His tail swayed lazily.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Giggling, she did as she was told, biting back a moan at the wave of electricity he sent through her body. "Oh?"
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:04 pm

James kept his head buried in her neck. "Anything." His arms stayed locked around her waist and his eyes were playful.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:13 pm

"Anything..." she repeated, "Anything?" The possibilites of that made her hot, pale skin flushing a healthy shade of color.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:16 pm

James chuckled. "Yes." He raised his head and looked down at her. "As soon as you're finished eating of course." He took a bit himself.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:25 pm

A few more minutes passed, her eating a good portion of their plate and James having the rest. She wriggled. "Let's go, James."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:22 pm

James kissed her cheek and stood. "Where would m'lady like to go this time?" He couldn't help but nuzzle her neck. His wolf side's ego growing as it smelled himself on her.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next