the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"In all seriousness, I love you."

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 2 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Rosa - I laugh as I go into the classroom to see Damien and a girl talking, wow, he's actually talking to someone. I smile at him and sit in front of him dragging Alex along with me, "Hi, I'm Rosa," I introduce myself to the girl, "is Damien being civil?"

Damien - Rose introduces herself to Rhianna as I scrutinize the boy with Rosa. He's looking at Rosa with flirting eyes and a possessive jealousy comes out in me. We aren't dating, but like I said before, very territorial.

Back to top Go down

"In all seriousness, I love you." - Page 2 Empty Re: "In all seriousness, I love you."

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Alex: "And I'm being dragged. Nice to meet you."

Rhianna: I raise an eyebrow. "Somewhat."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Rosa - I roll my eyes at Damien, "What do I tell you? Be nice," i scolded sister-like.

Damien - "What have I told you? I can't," I smirk back at her then shake hands with Alex, "So, you're that new boy people are talking about."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Alex: "Oh, I've been talked about? Wonderful."

Rhianna: "Oh, no. Don't get me wrong. He was being a perfect gentleman," I said to Rosa.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Rosa - I laughed, "Not that I don't trust you, but I highly doubt that." I remembered back when Damien and I first met. He knew I was a witch immediately and I wondered if Rhianna did too, but I remembered how he had threatened to drain me dry if I ever told his secret. We've been friends ever since.

Damien - "A lot," I said harshly, Alex wasn't someone I would prefer for Rosa to be around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Alex: I sighed. "Great. I guess I'll have to be antisocial for a while."
Rhianna: I shrugged. "Can't lie, can I?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Rosa - I frown at Alex, "But if you're antisocial you won't be able to be my friend" I think about Rhianna, she would be a good match for Damien that's for sure, "No, you can't" I tell her.

Damien - Rosa pouted at Alex and I drowned her out looking at Rhianna wondering if she could tell what Rosa was. She wasn't giving any hints.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Alex: I shrugged. "Just met you. It'll be a clean break. Besides, you won't miss me much, would you?" I smile at her.
Rhianna: I sat on the edge of my seat, away from Rosa. "So you and Damian know eachother?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:58 pm

Name: Rin Morioka
Species: Kitsune
Looks: Wavy dark brown hair, green almond shaped eyes, pale, long, thick lashes, high cheekbones, medium heigh, thin, has curves

Name: Arlo Hess
Species: Immortal
Looks: Golden blonde hair, hazel/ brown eyes, tall, sinewy- muscular, pale, freckles on the bridge of him nose
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:59 pm

We must get you in somewhere...
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Rosa - I give Alex a look, we would finish this later. "Yeah, Damien and I met about two years ago. It was interesting," I giggle remembering.

Damien - I snorted at Rosa, interesting was a word for it. If I remember correctly, and I do, I threatened her within an inch of her life and she blasted me against a brick wall and told me to get the hell away from her or I'd be dead, "Beautiful way to start a friendship"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:01 pm

You guys can come in late to class or something... just an idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:02 pm

Alex: I roll my eyes.
Rhianna: I raised an eyebrow. "Love to hear the story sometime, Rosa. You could tell me...everything."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Rosa - I froze, guess that answered my question, "I could," I said defensively, "but then again, so could Damien."

Damien - I hid my laugh, Rhianna knew and Rosa was getting her defensive side going which could always be a bad thing, the last time she did that my oven caught on fire. "Alex, you don't know Rosa, she makes long lasting relationships within the first minute of you knowing her," I try to ease the tension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Rin: I booked it around a corner and go to the classroom. I don't know why I was in such a hurry.I opened the door and slipped in, nodding to the teacher and I handed her my pink slip. She sent me to a seat near the back.

Arlo: I followed after Rin and walked in gaining a few stares. I hated school.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Alex: I shrug. "True. She decided to follow me around like a lost puppy." I looked at her. "I'll make an exception."
Rhianna: "I'd love to hear your part of the story first. Boys tend to mess important details up."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Rosa - I ignored the boys staring straight at Rhianna "Like who REALLY won the first fight," I hinted in an innocent voice. I saw a Kitsune girl, a powerful one, and an Immortal enter the class and wondered if my school was a magnet for the supernatural or something.

Last edited by courtlynn.w on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Rin: I booked it around a corner and go to the classroom. I don't know why I was in such a hurry.I opened the door and slipped in, nodding to the teacher and I handed her my pink slip. She sent me to a seat near the back.

Arlo: I followed after Rin and walked in gaining a few stares. I hated school.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Alex: I raised an eyebrow.

Rhianna: I laughed. "Of course."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Rosa - I turned to the people who had just walked in and ignored Rhianna so that I had time to cool down, "Hi, I'm Rosa," I said, I never introduced myself as Rosaline, that name was sacred in my family, one of great power.

Damien - "So, ALEX, where are you from?" I asked curiously. Rosa was ignoring Rhianna, but I could tell that wouldn't last long, they were going to end up having a long talk soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Alex: "Places. I keep moving around, actually. Not from one place. I never get...attached."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Damien - "Hm," I wonder why he's being evasive and wish I could get into his head like Rosa could, "I understand that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:20 pm

Alex: "And the only reason I won't get too attached to Rosa is because I know I won't be here long. I'm...protecting her, in a sense. Not from danger, but something emotional."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Damien - He thought he was protecting HER, she was a tough one, but she was also someone who tried to manipulate her way around so that she always got her way, "Let's see how that works out," I scoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Alex: "Will do." I sigh. "So do you have a problem with me or something?"

Rhianna: I lean back in the hard plastic chair and close my eyes.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next