the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P Elaina

4 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

R.I.P Elaina  - Page 12 Empty Re: R.I.P Elaina

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Jamie: I was surprised but pleased by the sudden hug, but hugged back after a moment. "No problem. I'll admit i was surprised when i found out, but it didnt change anything for me. It never changed anything for me and never will." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Nicola pulled back after a moment with a small smile. "I guess I don't seem like the type huh? I was told that a lot in the....." she paused for a moment, the place she'd spent her time in wasn't exactly like juvie...but how do you tell someone you were basically put in a looney bin for most of your childhood? "Place." She settled on.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Jamie: I let her go, pondering her next words. "The Place? I wont ask what that is, since i figure if you were going to say, you would've just said. But no, i wouldnt have ever guessed it." i admitted.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Nicola hesitated for a moment, since he already knew part of it he might as well know more. "I, I was placed in a juvenile detention center that was more of a phyc Ward for the crazy ones. I was around six. They weren't really sure what to do with me. A child murderer." She ended softly, staring at her hands.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Jamie: "Oh yeah? Probably full of doctors and therapists and people. I hate therapists. My parents sent me to all kinds of doctors and psychologists and people when i first became..... abnormal, i guess. They seemed to think it was a cry for attention or i was acting out just to be defiant and cause them problems or something. They would ask me all kinds of questions and perform all kind of tests and stuff and usually wound up just telling my parents that it was simply how i was, but my parents always seemed to think there was something wrong with me and would just drag me off to another doctor. Ive never been in a psych ward, but ive definately had people think im crazy." i said. "That doesnt sound like it would've been much fun."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Elaina shivered when he kissed her, mostly liking his touch, but there was still that creeped feeling she got from lips. Because of the molester. She smiled up at him and laughed slightly. "Too bad I can't sleep right here." In his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:55 pm

Nicola looked up at him and smiled a little, "No. Of wasn't fun." She leaned into him a little in the bench and sighed. "Were interesting for sure Jamie. A couple of suposed crazies. " she smirked. "I don't thinking your crazy but maybe I only think that cause I am."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Jamie: I smiled. "Oh, i dont think im crazy. My parents would like to believe that though. That, or they say its a phase and try to force me out of it. My dad made me wear a suit once. It was horrible. It felt so.... wrong."i admitted, frowning a bit. "But i dont think you're crazy either. Yeah, sometimes stuff happens and people make mistakes. It doesnt mean that they're crazy, that they deserve to be locked away." i said quietly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:02 pm

Nicola was quiet for a long moment. "Thank you." She said finally and looked him in the eyes, once again holding back tears. "No ones said that to me before Jamie. Thank-you." She smiled and leaned further against him, the motion not really having any thought. She still saw him as more of a sister/ brother kind of figure.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Jamie: I stayed still, happy for the contact, although i knew it was casual. I didnt expect her to feel the same way for me that i felt about her. I smiled a bit, meeting her gaze. "You dont have to thank me. Im just stating the truth." i said, a little bit embarassed.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:09 pm

"I do." She told him softly. "No one else sees that as the truth. I killed my best friend when I was six years old. You don't seem to care. Thank you." She sniffed a little, a single tear slipping down her cheek as memories washed over her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Jamie: "Uh.... well, then i guess you're welcome." i said,still kind of embarassed. Suddenly i noticed she was crying. "Waahh?! Why are you crying?!" i asked, concerned and worried that i had upset her or something.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Jace felt her shiver and pursed his lips for a second. "No one's stopping you," he said with a small smile. He didn't mind sitting here while she slept.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:19 pm

Nicola hastily sat up and wiped away the tear. "Just remembering. " she told him quietly and looked around the park. "Its getting late."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Jamie: "Ah." i said softly. Remembering could be painful. I glanced up, noticing the park bathed in the red light from the now-setting sun. "Yeah, it is. I wonder if my parents are home yet. I hope not." i said, sighing.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:25 pm

!nspired wrote:Karina looked over at him in surprise. "You think so?" She blurted but then shook her head, covering her words with a smile. "That sentence should be reversed. I think that /you're/ amazing."

"Yeah, I do think so. And thanks. But you have a lot to learn about me." He grinned and shifted in his seat. Driving for a long time was not gonna be fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Karina felt immature with what she was about to say, but asked it anyway. "So does that mean you like me, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Zerrick thought about it for a minute. "Yeah, I guess it does." He tossed her a grin. "That okay with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Karina blushed and looked out the window again with a nod, a smile playing at the edges of her mouth. "Yeah, it's very okay with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Zerrick gave a small laugh. They had been driving for almost an hour, and he was already tired. "Ugh, this is gonna be such a boring drive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

"How far are we going? And sorry I bore you," Karina said, teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Elaina raised an eyebrow, but shrugged. "Alright then." She snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes. It didn't take her long to drift off to sleep, feeling this safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Zerrick grinned. "You are too gorgeous to bore me. And I don't know, but farther than this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Karina's jaw dropped when he said that, but she quickly closed it back up and nodded. "Oh...until we run out of gas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Zerrick didn't see her reaction because he was focused on the road. "yeah probably." He wasn't really sure of anything. How long would their money last before it was imperative that they settle and get jobs? Everything was gonna spiral out of control, but he tried not to think about it just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum