the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... - Page 2 Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 pm

Go ahead! We really haven't gotten that far.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... - Page 2 Empty Re: I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day...

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:41 pm

YAY!!!

Name: Jenny
Part of town : The Hills
Imaginary friend? (If so, please describe): Angel She helps Jenny find what she is looking for. She has black hair that is pixie cut and a soft face. She also has wings and glows like a candle. Jenny talks to her often
Bio:(AAHHHH!!! BRAIN FART!! IDK YET!)
Note/Special skills(nothing too crazy please): She is very very very very fexable. Angel told her that if she became like that she can do anything. She is also a very good and sneaky person.

Appearence:
ANGEL!
I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... - Page 2 Picture_of_anime_girl_short_hair_feather68686

JENNY!
I fell asleep beneath the flowers, for a couple of hours, on a beautiful day... - Page 2 Tumblr_l7joc0sDjL1qzgk7so1_500
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Vincent: Everyone backstage goes silent as the lights are lowered. I straighten my shirt and give myself a once over in someone's mirror. Professional but approachable. Just what I was going for. Out of the corner of my eye, I see that damn bear on Amy's keychain staring at me. That idiotic creature... laughing at me like all the other imaginaries do. Mocking me. My hands clench and unclench as I walk out on stage.
There are exactly one thousand, three hundred and eighty nine eyes set on me. I actually use to get nrvous about things like this, but now it comes aseasy as breathing.

"Good morning fellow students," I start soberly. "I'm sure it's no secret as to why I called you hear today. Last night, as many of you know by now, a nineteen year old Flatlander by the name of Todd Gramercy was found trying to climb the fence into Hillsider territory."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Drew groaned, jumping up from beside Violet, hands cupping around his mouth as he shouted. "Just get it over with already, you idiot! I WANT TO GO HOME!" Violet paled with dread, trying to coax him to calm down, but he wasn't even looking at her. This was going to be a long assembly...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 pm

(How can i jump in?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:40 pm

(The class prez is giving a speech about Todd Gramercy's death in the auditorium.)

Vincent: "You may also know that said Flatlander was shot to death by Watchers when he reached the top. Now, many of you may be wondering if the Watcher's actions weren't a little... cruel. Inhumane, even. But to this I ask if you would have the entire safety and integrity of the Hills compromised because you didn't have the gall to dispose of one insignificant Flatlander. Our founding fathers have worked hard to make the Hills what it is today, sacrifing everything so that their children may have a chance at a perfect life. Who are we to spit on their sacrifices by going against everything they stood for? Perfection, success, happiness- these are what they wanted for us. It was why Mariston was founded, it was why the Hills were seperated from the Flatlands, and it is why we may live without fear of being robbed or raped or murdered as soon as we leave our homes."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:41 pm

(Oh fun...... blah still dont know how to post O_o))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:42 pm

(Reaction? Or have her come in late? She could even be trying to talk to people on the other side of the fence)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Haha lets have her come in late XD)

Jenny ran into the gym. Everybody turned and watched her. Angel skipped happly down the way laughing. Jenny felt ackward with everyone watching her. She looked down at her feet and walked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:09 pm

Vincent: I'm on a roll when a late comer comes strolling in. My eyes narrow as I try to spot her through the haze of the lights. This'll teach her to come late. "You!" I call.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Jenny looked up shocked. "Y...Ye...Yes?" She asked looking up at the principle. She looked at him and her cheeks turned a bright scarlet. Uh-oh She thought
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Vincent: "Why don't you come up on stage. I'll be needing your assistance for a moment." Sometimes an example must be made. And it just so happens I was in need of one.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2