the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 7 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Gabriel's arms tightened around Val and he pulled Val as close as he could. His heart continued to beat in a crazy way and his head was spinning. The way he was feeling was pretty good and he knew that these were the things that made him, well, gay. His head was basically in the clouds and he was happy to be embracing who he was for a change. He felt really good and it was because of Val.

"Very awesome." Samuel smiled widely and a few goosebumps rose when Riley rubbed his arm. Samuel's smile stayed wide and he rested his head on Riley's shoulder again. His heart beat happily and raced, also skipping a few beats.

Eliza smiled when Kalee wrapped her arm around Eliza's waist. Eliza's smile grew when kalee moved closer. Kalee was somewhat forward and Eliza really liked it. Her heart beat a little faster and she enjoyed being around Kalee.

Derek smiled and his smile widened into a grin when Jaison kind of rubbed Derek's back. He was thrilled that Jaison took interest in him and he took a big interest in Jaison. His eyes locked on Jaison and he continued to grin.

Jackson smiled as he stared into Luca's eyes. He raised an eyebrow slightly and his eyes flicked down to Luca's lips. He pressed their lips together and slowly wrapped his arms around Luca, being careful to take it a bit more slow. His arms were around Luca lossely.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Kalee grinned as the walked along the path. She liked being so close to Eliza. It made her happy, and it was great to embrace herself and the life she had always wanted. "So...If I can ask, how far have you ever gone? With a girl." She looked at Eliza, really hoping she would answer the question.

Jaison laughed. He really wanted to get closer, much to Derek, but they were in public and Jaison didn't wanna scare him off. "So, maybe we could hang after school? Get to know one another better?"

Luca grinned against Jackson's lips. He had never kissed a guy, but wow. It felt so good. His hands tugged Jackson closer and deepened the kiss a little, his tongue slowly making it's way into Jackson's mouth. Luca moved a hand to Jackson's neck and tangled his fingers in his hair.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Avery wrote: Gavin was able to get out of class early to unpack all of his stuff and he walked to the room that had the number of his room. He opened the door and saw the boy from earlier. Griffin, was it? He smiled. "I guess I have a roommate," he chuckled, sitting on the empty bed and dropping his bags. He ran a hand through his hair and nodded.

Griffin looked over to the guy and offered a smile but looked back up to the celing. "Welcome to my room. Or...our room I guess." He shrugged. He sat up and looked over at the boy again. "Oh, its you from earlier. Glad you were able to find the room easily enough." He shrugged and grabbed the bag at the foot of his bed. His mood earlier had toned down a bit, so now he was pretty mellow and uncaring right now.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Eliza smiled. She laughed softly at Kalee's question and her smile widened slightly. "Curious aren't you?" She looked sideways at Kalee, amusement bright in her eyes and then shrugged. "Serious make-out session and that's it, no further then that."

Derek smiled widely and looked at Jaison. Derek wanted to get closer, a lot closer, to Jaison. "Of course. I'd love to hang out with you Jaison." Derek's dmile turned into a grin.

Jackson's heart pounded in his chest and his arms tightened around Luca. He pulled Luca even closer and deepened the kiss a little more. His heart continued to beat crazily in his chest and his head spun. It was no longer his brain controlling his actions, but rather his heart.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 pm

Kalee laughed. "Yeah, I'm a curious person that likes to try new things." She said, laughing. At least Eliza had kissed a girl, that was farther than Kalee had ever gotten. This was the closest she had ever been to a girl, and she wanted to try more.

Jaison just stared into Derek's eyes. He almost pushed him against a locker right then, wanting to kiss him so badly. But no, he needed to not scare Derek off, and that most likely would.

Luca moaned against Jackson's lips and slid a hand down to his hip, pulling Jackson even closer. Luca never wanted this moment to end, wanted it to go farther, but someone was bound to catch them soon.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Vally pulled away slightly, biting down on his lip very gently. He rested his forehead against's Gabriel's and kissed him again, but it was quick, gentle. It was the type of kiss a boy would give his boyfriend, but Gabriel and Vally weren't dating. They were friends... Right?

Riley scooted back, looking at him with a small smile on his face. "What did your parents say when you told them?" He asked. His father had freaked out, flipped tables, yelled at him and his mother... And then left. He hated his father for it, too. Even more now that he came back and expected him to be straight again.

Gavin threw him a half-hearted smile and pulled up his laptop, setting it on the desk closest to his bed and opening it. Avalon took up the background and he chuckled, setting up some of his his other things on the desk, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 pm

"Who's the cat?" Griffin asked, looking at the screen. This guy didnt bring his cat with him..did he? Not only would that make life in the dorms interesting, but Griffin hadnt been around cats in years. Most of them didnt exactly like him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm

Eliza smiled and laughed again. "Well, just be careful, after all the saying is 'curiosity killed the cat'." Eliza looked at Kalee with a smile. Eliza kind of wanted to kiss Kalee, but had a feeling something like that would scare her. So instead she kept her smile on and watched Kalee.

Derek stared into Jaison's eyes were glued on Jaison's. His heart pounded in his chest and right about then he wouldn't mind Jaison kissing him. His heart beat slightly faster and he enjoyed being around Jaison.

Jackson let out a soft moan and he took his arms off of Luca and curled his fingers into Luca's shirt. He pulled Luca as close as possible and didn't want the moment to end. In fact he wouldn't have minded things going further, but knew that the moment wouldn't last and that someone would probably walk in.

Gabriel smiled and looked at Val. He realized he knew almost nothing about Val but really liked him and that he didn't want to be just friends anymore; he wanted to be more. His heart pounded in his chest and he was almost afraid to ask. "Val, would you like to maybe go out with me? Like on a date..."

Samuel lifted his head and looked at Riley. "My parents are Catholic, old school Catholic. They don't even like dances. They're real big on the Hell and brimstone stuff. So, when I told them it wasn't pretty. They were in denial for quite a while but they finally realized I wasn't going to change and sent me here."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 pm

"This cat hasn't been killed...yet." Kalee said laughing. She honestly felt amazing at the moment and kinda wished that Eliza would randomly kiss her. That would maybe make her less awkward about who she was.

Jaison grinned, but couldn't take it any longer. He pulled Derek into the nearest empty room and pushed him against the wall. "I really wanna try something right now." He moved his face closer, hoping Derek wouldn't freak out on him.

Luca sadly pulled away. "We should get back to class...But we can pick this up after school." He told Jackson, winking.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Eliza laughed, a wide smile spreading across her lips. "Well, cats have nine lives." Eliza bit her lip and knew that Kalee might freak out, but she moved in front of Kalee and pressed their lips together, her heart racing in her chest.

Derek raised an eyebrow curiously as Jaison pulled him into the empty room. His heart picked up speed when Jaison pushed him against the wall. "Try anything you want," Derek said softly, his eyes locked on Jaison's face. he noticed Jaison's face getting closer and his heart picked up speed.

Jackson sighed and watched Luca for a moment. A small smile crept across his lips. "Yeah, we should. That sounds like a good idea." Jackson's smile widened some more.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Kalee was surprised, but in a good way. She slipped her fingers into Eliza'a belt loops and tugged her closer. Then, after a moment, she pulled away. "That...was amazing," Kalee told Eliza, somewhat breathless.

Jaison put his hands on the wall beside Derek's head, opened his lips slightly and grabbed Derek's lips with own. His heart picked up speed and he pressed closer, wanting more of Derek.

Luca leaned over and gave Jackson another slow kiss. "You really need to let me shoot you...after school? Please?" Luca grinned, hopping off of the counter.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:34 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:James grinned and watched Wyatt. He was rather happy that Wyatt considered him a friend. He couldn't even speak at first, but just continued to grin. He saw what Wyatt wrote and chuckled softly, tackling Wyatt in a hug again. "It's okay Wyatt. I'll just have to deal with you writing." When James hugged Wyatt he thought about the kind of way he was starting to like Wyatt and knew it was kind of bad. He pulled away finally and smiled sheepishly at Wyatt.

Luke smirked slightly and tried to think of an actual answer beside 'I don't know', but couldn't think of one. He couldn't think of any reason beside that he just found Drew adorable. He finally shrugged. "I don't know, I just find you adorable. Do you have a problem with that or something?

Wyatt laughed as he was tackled again, not as startled this time around. The feel of the the younger boy against him gave him a shiver, especially with his arms coming around his waist, but he didn't show it. Instead, he simply smiled. It was when James pulled back and looked at him, seeming so...vulnerable, Wyatt found himself fending off some strange desires. He looked toward the paper, then back to the boy, biting his lip thoughtfully. Then his words were written down, and Wyatt's face had developed some color. 'What would you say if I were to tell you that I wanted to kiss you?'

"N-Not really," he choked out, looking down. "It's just...do you h-have a thing for nerds?" It was painfully obvious he wasn't anything close to what Luke presented himself as...he was wearing a goddamn HELICOPTER HAT for Christ's sake...!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Valorian’s eyes widened. “Yeah, I would really like that,” he said with a small smile. He was going to go on a date… With Gabriel. He shivered in delight at the thought. He had been waiting to go on a date with someone, anyone. He had almost been on the verge of desperation. Gabriel was the second boy he had kissed… The first one with tongue. Legitimately, he was probably the first, since the technical first was when he was seven.

Riley pursed his lips. It didn’t sound like a good environment to have as a gay teen. “That sounds kinda rough,” he said. “My mom was pretty cool with it, but my dad left us for a while. He came back home two weeks ago and demanded that I told him I was straight, but I couldn’t say anything for sure.”

Gavin laughed and shrugged. “Um… Yeah, I did, actually. He’s not here yet, but my mom’s dropping him off tonight. His name is Avalon,” he said sheepishly. “Why, do you have something against cats? The woman in the office said that my roommate didn’t have any allergies.”
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm

"its fine. cats just dont normally like me." Griffin shrugged. "I bet it'll be fine though. We'll learn to live together." He picked up his camera and looked around the room. behind his bed there a bulliton board with pictures he had take. Of people and places he wanted to remember or see again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:07 am

Eliza was surprised slightly when Kalee pulled her closer, but in a good way. When Kalee pulled away Eliza smiled widely at her. Her heart raceed and her head spun from that kiss. "Glad you felt that way."

Derek wrapped his arms around Jaison without a second thought, pulled Jaison closer and deepened the kiss a little. His heart was pounding in his chest and he was thrilled that Jaison had kissed him. He wanted more of Jaison in fact.

Jackson enjoyed the kiss while it lasted and smiled at Luca. He hopped of the counter and looked at Luca. "I'm cool with that. So after school you're shooting me then?" A wide smile spread across Jackson's lips.

James smiled toward Wyatt and watched him write. He noticed the color on Wyatt's cheeks before he looked at what Wyatt wrote and he wondered why. As soon as he read what Wyatt wrote he understood. He fell quiet for a moment. "I wouldn't mind, I'm er,... Gay." James' cheeks started to get color to them as he finished.

Luke chuckled, his eyes locking on Drew. "I'm into whoever I find attractive and a smart ass. You seem to fit both of those things." He shrugged and smiled widely at Drew.

Gabriel grinned widely at Val. "Wicked. Are you free this weekend?" His eyes were bright and his heart thudded happily. The idea of going out with Val and him becoming Gabriel's boyfriend made his heart race. He had only ever had one boyfriend before and now they were basically enemies.

Samuel shrugged. "It was so-so." A small frown passed his lips. "That sounds awful. You should have the right to like who you want and not get yelled at for it," Samuel said simply. "It's not fair, not in the least bit."

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 am

"Looks like I still have nine lives," Kalee said, winking. She blushed slightly and hoped that Eliza would kiss her again. That was definitely something she wanted to do again.

Jaison smiled against Derek's lips and rested his hand's on Derek's hips, pressing against him. The kiss was making his heart race, and he didn't really want it to stop.

"Oh yeah. And if you're good, I might even kiss ya again." Luca told Jackson, laughing. Luca really enjoyed being being with Jackson and couldn't wait to take pictures of him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:26 am

"Yeah, I am," Val said with a large smile. Gabriel was becoming more and more appeaing as he watched him. He couldn't wait for the date, even though he didn't know where or when it was going to be. He couldn't ait to get to know Gabriel even more.

Riley shrugged. "Things were great when he was gone. Now things are just sort of quiet. It's kind of like a don't ask, don't tell thing. It's not as bad as it could be, I guess," he smiled sadly. "And I agree. Everyone deserves a chance."

Gavin smiled brightly. "Cool," he said, his eyes going back to the computer screen. "You're into photography?" He asked, looking at the bulliten board. It was cool, thought there weren't a ton of pictures. It was still like a window into what he was like.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 am

Griffin followed his gaze the the board. "yeah. Places and people i want to remember or see again." He explained. "Thinking about going around campus for an art project i have...Stupid plant photos." He sighed and looked down at the old fassion camera in his hands.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 am

Eliza smiled widely and laughed softly. She watched Kalee a moment before she kissed Kalee again, her heart racing. She wrapped her arms around Kalee and pulled her closer. Eliza really liked Kalee and the idea of being more then friends.

Derek smiled beneath the kiss and moved his hands so his fingers were curled into Jaison's shirt. Derek's heart was still going crazy and he couldn't think straight with Jaison that close and kissing him. Derek was really proud of who he was for a change.

Jackson chuckled and looked at Luca with a grin on his face. "Hm, then I'll be very good," Jackson teased, chuckling again. Jackson really enjoyed being with Luca and was looking forward to the end of the day. As it was, jackson already knew that there was little chance that he would actually pay attention in any of his classes because he would be to busy thinking about the kiss him and Luca had shared.

Gabriel grinned widely at Val. "Wicked. What do you like to do?" Gabriel asked curiously. His mind was racing over plans and his heart was racing slightly. He was thrilled to be able to get to know Val and to have a date with him. Gabriel's eyes were bright as he watched Val.

Samuel nodded and gave Riley a hug. "I'm sorry Riley. If there's ever anything I can ever do, anything, even if it's just letting you vent, then come to me, okay?" Samuel's eyes locked on Riley and he wished there was some way to cheer him up.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 am

Kalee smiled against Eliza's lips and deepened the kiss. Eliza was just so amazing, and Kalee hoped that they could soon be more than friends. She slid her arms around Eliza's waist, just enjoying the moment.

Jaison let his hand slid underneath Derek's shirt, just barely brushing the skin on Derek's stomach with his fingers. He deepened the kiss and pressed more firmly against him, just wanting this to last forever.

Luca grinned and pulled his close, once more planting a kiss on Jackson's amazing lips. "See you soon," Luca told him, leaving the restroom. After that, the day seemed to move faster, and Luca couldn't wait to shoot pictures of Jackson.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 am

His face immediately re-heated at Luke's words; he had never really been chosen for being an asshole...not that he was complaining. And the only one who had ever called him attractive, or at least something close to it, anyway, was his cousin Violet, and she was an idiot. There was a first time for everything. There was just...one little problem. Drew looked at Luke, then averted his eyes. "I...I'm not sure if...if I'm..."

(OMGSH!!!!!!! ERICHA!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST SAVED A BABY BUNNY!!!!! <3 )

Hearing the word 'gay' made his heart pick up speed and Wyatt nodded slowly, his face turning slightly hotter as he thought about his own attraction to guys. Not that anyone really knew...besides James now. Hesitantly, he moved closer to the younger boy until he was close enough for their breath to mingle, Wyatt's fingers dragging tantalizingly over his cheek.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 am

Eliza smiled beneath the kiss and pulled Kalee closer. She deepened the kiss and thought about them becoming more then friends and soon. Her heart continued to pound hard and she was loving the moment.

Derek moaned against Jaison's lips and he didn't want the moment to end, he just wanted this moment to last forever, as cliched as it sounded. His heart continued to do a crazy dance in his chest and he hoped that the moment would last forever.

Jackson also grinned and watched Luca. His heart skipped a beat when he was kissed again by Luca. He nodded. "Se ya." He watched Luca leave and left a moment later and the day seemed to mave faster, but that was probably because Jackson kept thinking about the kisses.

Luke watched Drew, a small grin spreading across his lips. He bit back a chuckle when Drew blushed again. Luke's eyes stayed glued on Drew and he shrugged when Drew talked. "Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be attracted to you."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEP. <3 )

James watched Wyatt, color still in his cheeks. He was kind of happy that those idiot bullies had shoved him an a locker; if it hdn't of been for them then he wouldn't have met Wyatt probably. His lips curled into a small smile and his heart raced when Wyatt moved closer.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:25 pm

(Can I still join this?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Kalee moaned softly. Eliza was a good kisser. When the kiss broke, Kalee smiled. "This is so much better than class..." Her kiss made Kalee never want to go back to school, but to do this instead, every afternoon.

The day was soon over for Luca, and he sat outside, waiting for Jackson. he couldn't wait to get started on the photo shoot. He had so many ideas for poses. Luca wondered if Jackson would agree to some nude photos, or at least shirtless.

Jaison deepened the kiss even more and explored Derek's chest with his hand. His skin was soft, but his muscles were pretty defined and Jaison liked the feel of them under his hand.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm

(Sure.)

Eliza smiled when the kiss broke and looked at Kalee. She laughed softly. "Good to know and I would kind of hope so." Eliza's smile widened slightly and she eyed Kalee head to toe. "Are you busy Friday, Kalee?" Eliza asked and here eyes locked on Kalee's.

Jackson was thrilled when the day ended and happily went to look for Luca. Jackson grinned when he saw Luca and sat beside him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Luca." Jackson's eyes were bright and his grin widened slightly.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss and his fingers uncurled from Jaison's shirt. His hands roamed over Jaison's shirt and he deepened the kiss even more. He loved the feel of Jaison's hand on his chest.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next