the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 8 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Kalee blushed slightly. "Nope. What did you have in mind?" She was still holding Eliza, not really wanting to let go. Kalee could definitely get used to this.

Luca smiled and looked over at Jackson, his cheek tingling from the kiss. "Hey. So my friend let's me borrow his studio, so we can take pictures there." He was so excited that he could hardly contain himself, but he tired to keep a calm demeanor.

Jaison moaned softly, as he slid Derek's shirt off and pressed against him. He seriously could do this all day. And to think, he had been mad about being sent it, and it had ended up being the best day of his life.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:07 pm

Name: Sam Tuttle
Gay, bi, straight: Gay/bi
Personality: Pretty outgoing, likes to talk to people a lot, etc.
Bio: He's actually a backup guitarist for a famous band, but that's not the case in this chat, I just want to develop him more.
Other: I'm using this to develop him, so sorry if anything is off.
Image/description: Red hair that's in a rattail, not sure what color his eyes are because I haven't developed that yet.

Name: Kimm Owens
Gay, bi, straight: Straight
Personality: I haven't decided yet.
Bio: She's the twin sister of a famous guitarist from the same band Sam is in. I want her to eventually end up with Sam in my story, but for here, that doesn't have to necessarily happen.
Other: Not really, just wanna develop her.
Image/description: Haven't decided what she looks like.

(Where can I jump in?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Gimme a sec, jelsa and I will make some charries for ya.)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

(kay)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:26 pm

Eliza smiled. "I thought that if you wanted to we could go out on a date. I really like you Kalee," Eliza admitted, her eyes still glued on Kalee's. She had butterflies in her stomach and hoped that Kalee would agree to go out, but was nervous that she might say no.

Jackson grinned as he watched Luca. "Awesome. When are we going to go?" Jackson was starting to get excited for a couple reasons, 1) he would spend more time with Luca and 2) he could tell Luca was excited and his excitment was spreading to Jackson.

Derek grinned beneath the kiss still and a soft moan as he tugged Jaison's shirt off. Derek was rather thrilled with how the day was going, in fact, he thought of it as the best day of his life. And to think, none of that would have happened if he hadn't met Jaison.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Student~
Name: Kai Johnson
Gay, bi, straight: gay
Personality: very forward, and open to anything
Bio: n/a
Other: n/a
Image/description:Born This Way Baby - Page 8 Dep_5182817-Handsome-guy-with-sunglasses

Student~
Name: Jon Mowery
Gay, bi, straight: straight
Personality: usually shy
Bio: n/a
Other: n/a
Image/description: Born This Way Baby - Page 8 Img-thing?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Kalee grinned, almost uncontrollably. "I would love too, Eliza. But only if there is more kissing." She laughed and blushed, surprised at her own forwardness. She had never been like this, but Eliza seemed to bring this out of her.

Jaison slid his hands along Derek's bare chest, still not breaking the kiss. Their tongues were intertwined and he could barely think. His right hand moved lower and played with the button on Derek's pants, seeing what reaction he would get.

Luca stood and held out his hand. "Right now. I'm excited to get started." He wondered what poses he would shoot first, still wondering if he could convince Jackson to do some nude ones.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:35 pm

(Shane, you wanna start? Smile )
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:46 pm

(Sure Smile )

Kai sat on the school stairs, wondering where he should go, now that school was over. He couldn't decide between his favorite cafe or the skate park, where hot guys always hung out. He sighed and slid on his sunglasses, deciding on the skate park.

Jon walked down the hallway, heading for the main doors. He was happy that school was out, considering he really needed to get to work. He loved working at Devron Cafe, even thought he had to be a waiter.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Eliza laughed and grinned at Kalee. "Of course there will be." Her grin widened and she was thrilled by Kalee's answer. "What do you like to do Kalee?" Eliza's eyes locked on Kalee's.

Derek's heart raced and he could barely think, his mind being fogged over by Jaison. Whe Jaison played with the button on his pants, his heart rate skyrocketed and his hands slid down Jaison's chest, fingers curling into his pants.

Jackson took Luca's hand and stood. He grinned and his eyes locked on Luca. "Awesome. Lead the way Mr. Photographer." He remembered what Luca had said earlier about nude photos and Jackson had a feeling he would agree to it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Kalee thought about it. "Pretty much anything. What about you?" She was already excited for Friday, the anticipation already getting to her.

Jaison moved his lips to Derek's neck, then his chest. His fingers undid the button on Derek's pants, slowly unzipped them, and pulled them down over Derek's hips, letting them fall to the ground. His lips found Derek's again, and Jaison slid his tongue back into Jaison's mouth, his hand rubbing the bulge in Derek's boxers.

Luca led him to the studio, locking the door once they were inside. He took Jackson back to the shooting area and looked around. "James must have done a shoot today. There isn't usually a bed in here." He hope Jackson didn't feel awkward, but the bed would help with the nude photos, if Jackson agreed to them.

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Sam: I walked by the skate park, wondering if I'd see any cool moves.

Kimm: I went to order something at Devron Cafe. The guy was cute, though! "Hey. Can I have a latte?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Eliza smiled and shrugged. "Pretty much anything." Eliza's smile turned into a grin. She was thrilled and looking forward to Friday. "Hm, is there anything you would like to do?"

Derek moaned when Jaison's lips moved and he moaned again at Jaison's hand. His own hands moved to unbutton and unzip Jaison's pants. He puled him past Jaison's hips and let them fall to the ground. His fingers curled into his boxers, pulling him closer.

Jackson looked around and when his eyes locked on the bed, he bit back a chuckle. "I see." He turned to Luca. "So what am I supposed to do, where am I supposed to be?" He asked curiously, his eyes locked on Luca.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:24 pm

Kalee grinned. "Anything, as long as you're there." She winked and pulled Eliza close, once again pressing their lips together. She almost moaned softly, but held it back.

Jaison had never gone this far again, and he was slightly nervous about continuing. But he didn't stop because he was excited to see what would happen. His fingers teased the skin on Derek's stomach, right above the waistband of his boxers. Curiously, he tugged them down slightly and moved his lips slowly down Derek's chest and stomach.

Luca laughed. "Well, depends on what kinda shots you want. You can wear those clothes, or other clothes that we have here." Luca didn't mention nude, because he was going to bring that up later.

Kai stood by the fence at the skate park, watching people doing extreme moves. There were a few hot guys he was admiring, but none were gay, that he knew of. He looked around and saw a cute guy (Sam) walking past, who seemed curious as to what the skaters were doings.

Jon took the pretty girl's order and went to make it. He hadn't seen her before, but maybe she'd been here when he was off or something. He finished making her latte and took it back to her table. "I'm Jon, so let me know if you need anything else, yeah?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Sam: I leaned against the fence and watched the people making their moves. Man, I wished I could do that.

Kimm: I smiled at him, nodding. "Yeah, I definitely will." I glanced over my shoulder, then scribbled my number out on a scrap of paper and handed it to him with my money. Winking at him, I went to go sit down.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Kai decided to go talk to the guy that had just walked over. "Pretty wicked moves, huh? I'm Kai, by the way." He threw a smile at the guy and then looked back to the skaters.

Jon took her money and found the paper. He turned away from her and rolled his eyes, chuckling slightly. He really wasn't in to forward girls, but this one was pretty.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Eliza smiled widely and her mind started racing over plans for Friday. She grinned beneath the kiss and her arms tightened around Kalee as she pulled her closer. Her heart was pounding in her chest and her mind was racing.

Derek moaned again, his fingers curling more tightly into Jaison's boxers. Derek had never gone this far with anyone, and was slightly nervous, but it felt right. Another moan escaped his lips. Right at that moment he was on cloud nine.

Jackson chuckled softly. "You're the photographer. You tell me what you want me wearing and where I'm supposed to be." Jackson grinned a crooked grin as he watched Luca curiously. Jackson was really wondering what poses Luca would want to shoot.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Sam: A guy was talking to me. Hm. Pretty hot guy, might as well say hi. "Yeah, pretty wicked." I grinned. "I'm Sam. Short for Samuel, not Samantha."

Kimm: I started drinking my latte, pulling out my computer to work on a paper. I glanced over my shoulder at the guy, who seemed to be busy. Hopefully, he'd call.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Kalee deepened the kiss, her tongue sliding into Eliza's mouth. Nothing in her life had ever felt so right. She should have been true to herself a long time ago, and maybe he life before Eliza would have been better.

Jaison knelt down and slowly pulled off Derek's boxers. he just looked for a minute, before doing anything. Grinning slightly, he allowed his lips to move lower where he began to pleasure Derek with his mouth.

Luca laughed. "Um, just go...lay on the bed. Look sexy, which seems to come naturally to you." He grinned and moved Jackson toward the bed. He picked up one of his camera and faced Jackson again. "Just randomly pose."

Kai smiled but continued to watch the skaters. "I come here a lot. Never seen you before, you new?" Kai wanted to turn to look at Sam, but one of the skaters was about to do a really cool move.

Jon soon went back to the girl's table. "Can I get you anything else?" He smiled, hoping she would leave him a good tip when she left.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Sam: I nodded. "Yeah, I'm new. You come here a lot?"

Kimm: I shrugged. "Nothing for now," I said, flashing him a smile. "Thanks."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:10 pm

Eliza pulled Kalee closer, her heart pounding happily in her chest. She hadn't met anyone that sparked her interest like Kalee did in- well forever. Eliza had met people she had liked and that had sparked her interest, but never anyone as amazing as Kalee.

Derek's heart rate spiked and a soft moan escaped. His hands moved to Jaison's head and his fingers got tangled in his hair. He closed his eyes and rested his head against the wall as waves of pleasure rolled through him.

jackson smiled and kicked off his sneakers before plopping on the bed and turning to Luca and let a small crooked smile cross his lips as he laid on the bed, looking at Luca. He was trying very hard not to chuckle.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Luke watched Drew, a small grin spreading across his lips. He bit back a chuckle when Drew blushed again. Luke's eyes stayed glued on Drew and he shrugged when Drew talked. "Doesn't mean I'm not allowed to be attracted to you."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEP. <3 )

James watched Wyatt, color still in his cheeks. He was kind of happy that those idiot bullies had shoved him an a locker; if it hdn't of been for them then he wouldn't have met Wyatt probably. His lips curled into a small smile and his heart raced when Wyatt moved closer.

( We set it free...which is GOOD! But no more bunny... -sulks in corner- )

Thoughts raced through his head, causing his heart to sky-rocket in his chest. His skin was alive with electricity and he knew that if the blood he heard rushing in his ears grew any louder, his eardrums would bust. Drew felt unbearably hot, as if he were in a sauna; with his mouth tasteless and dry, palms just beginning to sweat... What he was about to do would either kill him, or lead to MUCH better things. Violet had always said he was reckless, what was the difference now? Absolutely nothing. Brown eyes met with Luke's as he slowly slipped off his helicopter hat, shoving it aside as his light, brunette strands fell in his face. "What do you say we test it out?" he challenged, taking the older boy by the scruff of his badass leather jacket and yanking him over, crashing their lips together. And he honestly didn't think he could've made a better choice...

Too many feelings overwhelmed Wyatt's system as he looked at James, lust darkening his bright blue eyes. Some of them were glorious, some...not so much. But either way, he knew there was no backing out now. The younger was more than he could handle; he was just so addictive. And this was from just meeting him. Wyatt was afraid that he would end up hurting James in some way. That was how much he craved for him... If they fell in love... He shivered, unwilling to imagine what that would do to him. Their lips met and he instinctively pulled James closer, slowly running his hands through his ginger hair while simultaneously brushing his tongue over the boy's soft mouth, asking for entrance.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Kalee deepened the kiss even more, enjoying the moment. She realized in the hour that she has spent with Eliza, she had fallen in love with being gay. It was just right for her, and it wasn't awkward.

Jaison's groaned and stood up again, his lips once again finding Derek's. This moment couldn't have been more perfect. Derek was loving it as much as he was, and everything just seemed so perfect.

Luca laughed and snapped a few shots. "Ya know, it would be sexier if you took your shirt off." He snapped a few more shots and grinned, just watching Jackson through the lens.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

(But now the bunny can live free. *pulls Mady from sulking corner* So, no sulking.)

Luke continued to watch Drew, a smile on his lips. It was rare that Luke found someone he seemed to clique with, but he had met Drew and found himself liking Drew more and more every second. Drew seemed like the kind of guy that Luke could easily see himself with, sarcastic, seemed smart, and Luke was attracted to him. When Drew yanked him over, crashing their lips together, Luke thought of another thing that described Drew; reckless and Luke liked it. Luke snaked an arm around Drew's waist, pulling him closer while his other hand rested on the back of Drew's neck, getting tangled in his hair. Luke hesitantly deepened the kiss, hoping that Drew didn't mind.

James watched Wyatt, emotions playing through his heart while thoughts raced through his head. James was finding himself very attracted to Wyatt and had a feeling that his attraction was shared. It wasn't just an attraction that he kept thinking about, but also how nice, sweet and caring Wyatt seemed. Wyatt had been there for James when he didn't even want anyone to be there. The minute their lips met James' heart raced and he wrapped his arms around Wyatt. He parted his lips slightly.

Eliza grinned beneath the kiss and pulled Kalee closer, deepening the kiss slightly. She was happy that it seemed like Kalee was finally becoming more comfortable with who she was. At first it seemed like Kalee had been awkward and embarrassed about everything, but now she wasn't. It made Eliza kind of proud.

Derek lifted his head and opened his eyes, his eyes locked on Jaison. Derek pulled Jasion closer, his heart pounding. He was loving who he was and he liked who he was. He was confident for a change, but it was easy for him to feel that way around Jaison.

Jackson's smile grew into a grin. "Yes sir. After all, you are the photographer," he said and took his shirt off, playfully tossing it at Luca. He was actually having fun posing, although he was very tempted to start making stupid faces at the camera.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Kalee moaned softly, now fully pressed against Eliza. She wanted to explore Eliza's body, but decided against it, figuring they should take it slowly. But hopefully things would go farther once they were more than friends.

Jaison pulled back just staring into Derek's eyes. They were both breathing hard and he could Derek's heart beating under his hand. Jaison didn't say anything, because what he was feeling was indescribable.

Luca had taken several shots of Jackson taking off his shirt, and caught it laughing. Luca took a few more quick shots and then moved to stand beside the bed, getting a few close ups.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next