the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 12 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Gabriel smiled beneath the kiss and deepened it. His arms wrapped around Val tightly and his heart raced. His mind fogged over and Gabriel wondered how it was possible for one person's kiss to make him feel drunk. He couldn't help the grin that played across his lips beneath the kiss.

Samuel's smile turned crooked when he heard Riley's laugh and he continued to watch Riley. His cheeks grew a light pink when Riley said that and his heart skipped a beat. "Nice answer Riley." His smile widened slightly as he continued to watch him.

Christopher watched him, his eyes curious. He wondered what Eagle was like and if he was gay. A small smirk played on his lips when Eagle talked. "Your name is still better than mine. Yours is interesting, mine is boring." His eyes widened when Eagle said he wanted write and a grin spread across his lips. "That's awesome. I want to be a writer too... Or a journalist, but my dads want me to be a doctor or something like that."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Shadow shook her head. "I haven't." Her green eyes surveyed the place, taking it in.

Eagle shook his head. "Eagle. I mean seriously...a big bird. I write and my parents don't care about me really...or what I do." He stretched his hands out. The table was somewhat long and his hands had stopped at the middle of the table. Eagle smiled at him, realizing how much they had in common.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Christopher shook his head. "It's still a cool name." His grin widened as he watched Eagle. It was almost unbelievable how much they had in common. "My dads don't really care what I want... They want me to do something with my brain." He shrugged. "I write anyway and probably pan on being a writer still."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Eagle's eyes turned somewhat fierce and his heart pounded inside his chest. Eagle suspected he was gay by the way Christopher was looking at him. He wanted him suddenly, something he couldn't control.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Christopher watched Eagle, his eyes warm and bright. He was really, really liking this guy. He innocently enough stretched his hands on the table and 'accidentally' brushed his hand against Eagle's. "Sorry," he said although his voice held no detection of him actually being sorry.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Eagle's hands grabbed Christopher's. His dark wild eyes grew deeper, really liking him. Their contact sent stactic through him and it was very pleasent.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Christopher smiled a wide and warm smile when Eagle grabbed his hands. Electricity went through him with the contact and he enjoyed it. In fact, he was enjoying being around Eagle. "So Eagle, tell me about you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Eagle kept their hands together, liking the feeling. He felt very at ease with Christopher and it was a new feeling. "Well...as you can tell...I'm gay...I swam a lot before I came here and I like to write."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:10 pm

Christopher smiled more widely, happy that Eagle was keeping their hands together. Christopher felt... different around him. He felt a bit happier, a bit more at ease, more confident of himself. "Mmmm, so you're a swimmer?" His eyes brightened slightly as he watched Eagle, his dark hair falling across his face.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Eagle kept their hands together, got up, leaving his stuff, and reached Christopher. "Yes...I am." There were no words for how he felt around and about Christopher. He liked him very very much.

((gtg))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Christopher watched Eagle for a moment. When Eagle stood and came over to Christopher he stood too, but not before checking Eagle out head to toe. Not only did Christopher like Eagle's looks, but he also liked Eagle and how he felt around him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:53 am

Eagle reached with his hand and it glided across Christopher's cheek. He knew how he felt about him and was pretty sure Christopher felt the same. Eagle looked at him with deep blue eyes.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 am

Christopher's smile widened as Eagle's hand glided across his cheek. His heart beat happily in his chest as he looked into Eagle's eyes happily. He hadn't met anyone like Eagle before, or someone that was interested in the same things.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 am

Eagle smiled. He enjoyed this very much; Christopher was the only one he had truly liked and that was amazing for him. His heart raced as he stepped closer.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 am

Christopher's smile widened even more when Eagle stepped forward and took a step forward himself. His heart raced slightly and his eyes brightened.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:12 am

Eagle rubbed Christopher's hands and led him to a more private place outside. No one else was even outside, so it would be good for them. Eagle pushed Christopher against the wall of the building, their foreheads touching.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:17 am

A small grin formed on Christopher's lips and he let Eagle lead him happily. When he noticed no one was outside he was kind of surprised and happy; it meant privacy. Christopher looked into Eagle's eyes, a wide grin now on his lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 am

Eagle looked back into Christopher's eyes and he smiled. He stepped closer to Christopher and in a second, Eagle found his lips and pressed against them. One of Eagle's hands lay on Christopher's chest while the other was around his neck.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 am

Christopher grinned and his heart skipped a beat at Eagle's lips. His arms wrapped around Eagle's waist and pulled him closer. He grinned widely beneath the kiss and his mind fogged over. Eagle was like alcohol or a drug; he was intoxicated.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:29 am

Eagle's heart leaped and he went at the kiss more, needing Christopher. His mind drew blank and felt electricity as Christopher pulled him closer. Eagle needed him badly and his hands moved to Christopher's back, gripping him tightly as he kissed Christopher harder.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 am

Christopher couldn't think about anything but the kiss and deepening it. His hands moved and found their way into Eagle's back pockets. He held Eagle close and the fog continued to obscure Christopher's mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 am

Eagle had no idea what he was doing now, his mind gone from the first kiss. His hands slid to the back of Christopher's legs and pulled, Christopher now in his arms. Eagle deepened the kiss more.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:41 am

Christopher's heart was now slamming in his chest and any thought at all had vanished from his head. He deepened the kiss even more. He liked kissing Eagle and he also liked being in Eagle's arms.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:46 am

Eagle pressed himself closer to Christopher. "I love you..." His words were out of breath, but he meant it all the same. Eagle couldn't help himself as his tongue slid into Christopher's mouth. He wanted more, but he would go at the pace Christopher wanted.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:53 am

Christopher was surprised by Eagle's words, but pleasantly so. He grinned a wide grin. "And I love you..." His heart pounded against his rib cage as he said the words and they were truthful. Christopher pulled Eagle even closer and deepened the kiss. His heart kept skipping beats and dancing around in his chest. He couldn't be happier at the moment.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next