the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 16 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Sam: I rolled my eyes. "There's no way you can make someone who can barely get on a board in the first place even worse than he already is. At least help me get up on a skateboard?"

Kimm: "Oh?" I smiled up at him and brushed some of my hair aside, flashing him a smile. "I'm Kimm, with two m's." Too much information? Nah. Just enough.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:05 am

Eagle let out a low moan as Christopher's kisses lowered and moved his mouth to the base of his throat, sucking it.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:40 am

Christopher let out a soft moan, wrapped his legs around Eagle's, and pressed his hips tightly against Eagle's. He nipped lightly at Eagle's shoulder and neck, also trialing kisses along his shoulder and neck. His hands roamed over Eagle's body happily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I'm prolly not gonna be back online until tomorrow evening, so I'll reply then. Ericha, could you pass the word to Mady?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Yeah, I'll pass the word to Mady.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:06 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Christopher let out a soft moan, wrapped his legs around Eagle's, and pressed his hips tightly against Eagle's. He nipped lightly at Eagle's shoulder and neck, also trialing kisses along his shoulder and neck. His hands roamed over Eagle's body happily.

Eagle's moan rose slightly as he sucked Christopher's chest, then his body jerked against Christopher's actions. He let Christopher take control now, his body growing tired.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:14 am

Another moan came from Christopher and his body instinctively jerked against Eagle's actions. His hands continued to roam and he once again nipped lightly at Eagle's neck, then kissed Eagle's it happily, his body humming happily too.

(I love your sig Eagle.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 am

(Thanks. Yours is pretty cool too. I <3 Maroon 5)

Eagle's brain was fogged over completely, the only thing keeping him going was the fire inside him called passion. His body moved with Christopher's and another moan came out, longer this time. Eagle wrapped himself all up in Christopher, suddenly slowing.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 am

(You're welcome and Skillet is awesome. <3 Thank you. :3)

Christopher's body continued to move with Eagle's, but his body was tired and his limbs were starting to feel like led, but he continued and stayed wrapped up in Eagle. The only thing making him continue was the fire burning inside of him, but even then he was slowing from tiredness.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:32 am

Eagle didn't know where he was or who he was, he only knew that he loved Christopher. His body made sure he was on the bottom. Eagle felt as if Christopher was a drug and he was addict. He needed more, but couldn't move his body anymore.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:36 am

Christopher continued to move his body against Eagle's for a short while, but then stopped, the tiredness taking over. He stayed where he was, on top of Eagle and rested his head On Eagle's chest. He brushed his lips against Eagle's neck, a smile on his lips. "I love you, Eagle," he said softly, his body still humming happily.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 am

Eagle's hands rubbed Christopher's chest and stayed there for a while. "I love you Christopher." Eagle's body began to shut itself down and after a couple of minutes it did.

(gtg)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:57 am

Christopher cuddled against Eagle and had issues keeping his eyes open. His hands rested on Eagle's chest and cuddled against him again. His eyes started to drift shut against his say so and he fought to keep them open. He glanced at Eagle one last time before letting his eyes close and he was soon out like a light bulb with a small smile on his lips.

(Okay, bye. Also, I won't be on again until Friday.)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(sorry, I was falling asleep at my computer...)

Luke smiled widely at Drew, a small chuckle escaping. "Mmmm, good to know you're there for me then." His smile widened and when Drew kissed him again, his heart raced. He pulled Drew closer and deepened the kiss, his mind fogging over from the taste of Drew. On hand rested on the small of Drew's back while the other knotted into his hair.

James was breathing heavily, a wide smile on his lips. His smile widened as James rested his head on James's shoulder. He suppressed a shiver when Wyatt's mouth was on his neck. His heart pounded faster than normal and his smile turned into a grin when Wyatt asked him out. "I'd love to go out with you, Wyatt."

Wyatt flashed a wide, sheepish grin once James rested his head on his shoulder. He pulled the boy closer, showering his neck with slow, hot kisses after he said that he'd go out with him. He had to be the cutest thing...in the world!

After teasing the older boy, he slowly broke the kiss, shrugging off his awesome leather jacket and trailing down his neck. Drew's chest was heaving desperately and his eyes were glazed over, and for a split second...Drew thought he just might be falling in love with Luke. Fucking hormones...
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:32 pm

James grinned and a small shiver passed through his body when Wyatt showered his neck in kisses. His grin widened and he pulled himself closer. He loved being near Wyatt and being kissed by him. He honestly couldn't believe that Wyatt had asked him out, but he was happy he had. He was now looking forward to that. His grin widened even more and he couldn't have been much happier at the moment.

Luke raised an eyebrow when Drew broke the kiss and a shiver racked his spine when Drew slid his leather jacket off and trailed down his neck. He swallowed a moan and had to question his feelings for Drew. He didn't just like Drew, he really liked him and had to wonder if he was falling for him for a second, but then thought about hormones and pushed that idea out of his head. He did know that normally he was not being teased by a boy younger than him...
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:12 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
Avery wrote:"I try," Riley smiled, his cheeks heating up slightly. Samuel was different than a lot of the gay guys he knew. He wasn't flamboyant or showy, he didn't talk like a girl. He was cool and he made riley want to do things right. His mind started to wander though, about what might happen after the date.

Vally pulled back a little, the taste of Gabriel still on his lips. "Meet me in my room in ten?" He asked, cocking his head. It would be safer to proceed there... If they did. And Vally wanted them to. He ached for Gabriel's touch, even now. He wanted to know every inch of his body.

Samuel grinned and chuckled softly. He found Riley rather adorable when he blushed. "Good to know you try, Riley." His grin widened slightly and he watched Riley, his mind racing. Samuel had known a few other guys like him, but none of them seemed to even compare to Riley; Riley was just- special. His eyes stayed glued on Riley. "What're you thinking about?"

Gabriel's heart dropped slightly when Val pulled back and his eyes locked on Val's. A grin slowly spread across his lips at Val's invite and it caused his heart to race. His brain screamed that it was a bad idea, but he decided to follow his heart's answer. "Alright, what room number?"

Vally told him his room number and skittered off, excitement making him light on his feet. As soon as he got to his room, he started to clean up a little and then splashed a little water over his face to make sure he wasn't dreaming. He sat on his bed, trying not to look too eager while he waited.

"I'm thinking about how lucky I am. i guess I was just in the right place at the right time," Riley said. "I didn't expect I'd have a chance to learn about myself with someone as cool as you." Riley smiled brightly up at him and then chuckled, stretching out on the grass a little more.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Gabriel grinned widely and burned some time by walking around. He was trying to hide his rising excitement, but he was thrilled and excited; he couldn't help it. He practically skipped to Val's room. Once he was there he knocked on the door and tried not to look eager.

Samuel smiled widely as he listened to Riley talk. He was actually a little thankful for being bullied, otherwise he wouldn't have met Riley. He moved to the ground and laid down next to Riley. He gave Riley a shy kiss on the cheek. "I'm happy you feel that way, Riley," he said softly. He normally didn't get told that he was cool.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

Ella: I smiled at her and looked through my lashes. "Well let's hope you can find someone to meet those" I said in a suggestive voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Seviah stood suddenly, walking to her desk and sitting in front of her laptop with a shrug. "Yeah, maybe," she said. She did have one girl in mind, but she was kind of untouchable. Too new, she needed to get her barrings.

Vally opened the door to see Gabriel there and a large smile played up his lips. Becoming a bit more bold, Vally took his collar and leading him inside the room, closing the door. He pushed Gabriel onto his bed and straddled his lap, but didn't go any further.

Riley's face heated when Samuel kissed his cheek. He wasn't embarrased, more like shocked. He didn't do anything though. he wanted to take things slow and have a classical relationship, kiss after the first date and all. Wait... Was it kiss or no kiss after the first date? Ah well.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Ella: I sighed inwardly and stood up. That's one way to ruin a good moment. I walked towards the door, after finally noticing that my bags still weren't here. "Do you think you could show me the way back to the office? My bags aren't here yet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Gabriel was slightly surprised by Val's bold move, but it made him smile widely. His arms wrapped around Val when he was on the bed and his hands slid into Val's back pockets. His smile widened slightly and he brushed his lips lightly over Val's and then pulled back slightly. He wanted to do more then just brush his lips against Val's, bur he wanted to see how long they would last.

Samuel watched Riley and felt his heart pound in his chest. He was suddenly wondering if kissing Riley on the cheek had been a bad choice. He had a feeling that that may have been a no-no. He bit his lips and looked down at the grass.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Seviah looked up from the blank computer screen and then smiled slightly. "Sure," she said, standing and leading her out of the room. She ran a hand through her dark hair and held the door open for her.

Vally smiled a little, wrapping his arms around Gabriel's neck, letting his hands trace small patterns on the skin exposed by his collar He lowered himself down, so their hips were pressed together and he was basically sitting on his lap. A tingle ran through him and one of his hands traveled down Gabriel's chest, laying their foreheads together.

Riley turned and smiled widely at Samuel. He shifted and pulled Samuel against his side, putting his arm under him, like it was around his shoulders. He met Samuel's eyes and blushed, then leaned in, kissing him very lightly on the lips. The whole moment felt right, so he didn't mind having his first kiss here.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Gabriel smiled slightly and felt a small shiver run through his spine. A small amount of electricity ran through him and he had a feeling that he would be the one to breakdown first. He kissed the corner of Val's mouth and one hand moved from Val's pocket to rest on his back. His eyes were locked on Val's and he knew that he was crazy about him.

Samuel was slightly surprised by Riley pulling him closer, but in a good way. He slowly wrapped an arm around Riley. Samuel's heart raced when Riley kissed him and he was past surprised by it. It felt right and he had to admit that he enjoyed it a lot.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Momo13 wrote:Griffin looked at the door at the knock. He was about to get up when Gavin ran to the door. He raised an eye brow and raised his camera again. He snapped another picture of Gavin with his cat while his face was still flushed. "Nice cat." he finally said. "why'd ya shoo your mom away so fast?" he asked.

reply avery?

oh and anyone have a spare girl for abby?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:51 pm

I have a free girl, Momo.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content