the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 14 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:34 pm

"Well, I can show you our dorm," Mia said, raising an eyebrow. Mia's side of the room had been decorated in a dark red and gold color scheme and she had pictures covering the walls. She wasn't very secretive. She even had a picture of herself kissing her ex.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Shadow nodded. "That would be nice; it's nice to know where I'll be sleeping." She wasn't sure what to expect with the style aspect; what did Mia like? Hm.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Mia smiled and led her to the small room, the contrast of the room shocking. It was neatly cut in half, her side clearly decorated. "You're gonna need to decorate," she grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Student~
Name: Annabella Sorrenson (Ella)
Gay, bi, straight: bi, and VERY open about it
Personality: Ella is a huge flirt. She's very easygoing and gets along with everyone.
Bio: Truth is, Ella's been taken advantage of by so many people while she's been under the influence that she's extremely insecure. She doesn't show it, but the reason she has no troubles with sex and such is because when she was 14 she ran away from home and was doing 'tricks' in las vegas. Last year, her parents found her and sent her here. Her family history? maybe if you ask she'll tell you about it Wink
Other: She's what people call 'easy'.
Image/description: Long honey blond hair that's only a little above her waist. She has large blue/green eyes that have a bit of make-up lining them. She is very 'well-developed'. She's slim however. She's really quite beautiful. But she wears fairly showy clothing, which doesn't always leave too much to the imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:32 pm

I'll make a girl for her!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Sure! Doesn't matter to me :]
She is bi!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Student~
Name: Seviah Hart
Gay, bi, straight: Lesbian
Personality: TBD
Bio: TBD
Other: Sort of a free-spirit
Image/description: Slightly curled, burnt sienna hair that is just past her lower back and always seems to have a braid somewhere in it, grey eyes with flecks of sky blue in them, she's fairly thin and well developed. She has fair/ lightly tanned skin. She loves headbands like hippies had and she always wears cut off short shorts with leather thong sandals and fringey shirts.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Ella: I flounced, in my spike red heels tapping on the floor and grinned, pulling my long blond hair out of it's ponytail and letting it flow around me freely. This place would be way to easy. I mean, I would be getting good grades no problem if what I heard about the teachers here were true... "hello?" I called out. Maybe everyone was in class...

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Where is she?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm

at the front of the school. she just walked in the main doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Sevaih peeked her head out from around a corner where her locker was. "Hi!" She said, seing a blonde girl standing there. She smiles wide and stepped out from behind the wall. Who was this? A new girl? They seemed to be having a bunch of new kids recently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm

Ella: I smiled my award winning smile, the one that could get people to do whatever I wanted and looked at the girl. "Hey there" I replied. "Mind showing lil'ol me to the office?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Seviah crinkled her nose and looked at the girl incredulously. "Um, it's right there," she said, nodding to the small room with large windows. Lil'ol me?Really? Seviah bit her lip and watched the girl.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

xD That's just Ella for you. I forgot to mention she takes a bit of getting used to o-o

Ella: I grinned normally. "Kay sweet. Thanks darlin" I said with a wink and started walking over to the office, my hips swaying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Seviah smiled a little as she turned her back. Maybe she was the roommate she was supposed to be getting. Hm, that would be... Interesting. Seviah couldn't help her eyes traveling over the girl's body.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Ella: I walked into the office and laughed a bit. "Hello Sarah. Mike" I grinned evilly. The teachers holding hands and walking into the staff room behind the desk turned around and paled considerably. Although, I did notice a glint of lust in Mike's eyes. I had met these two in vegas last year... Talk about an interesting encounter. I flipped my hair and leaned on the desk, pulling up my shirt slightly. It was a deep V, so leaning over probably showed more than just the usual. Mike's eyes traveled my body and Sarah's did the same, with a bit more control. They hadn't changed at all. I looked at them through my lashes and Sarah grabbed Mike and pulled him (reluctantly) away before anything else could happen. They exited the room and I turned my sights to the secretary who had been to busy on the computer. Straightening, I looked at her. "Hi there" I said and she looked up. Not bad looking, but ya know.
"How may I help you?" she asked. I grinned but kept my thoughts to myself.
"Room key and schedule please"
"Right. Annabella Sorrenson?"
"The one and only" I replied cockily. She handed me a key and some papers.
"Room 101 in the west tower"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm

When the girl came back out, Seviah was leaning against a locker. "What room did you get?" She asked. She was someone's roommate, so it might be easier if it was her. "Moreover, who's your roomie?" She asked, with a slight smirk.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm

Ella: "Room 101" I replied, my blue green eyes dancing. "As for roomy? oesn't say"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Seviah plucked the schedule from her hand and read it quickly. Right there under all of her room details. 'Dorm Partner.' "I'll show you to the room," she said. Hopefully she didn't mind Seviah as a roomie.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Ella: I grinned. "Why thank you" normally I would have done something a little more flirty but I really didn't know if this chick liked others or not. Apparently there was a few straights here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Seviah brought her up to the room and smiled. Her side of the room was covered in pictured, even a few of her and her ex lip locking. She wasn't too shy about her sexuality. "Welcome home, Roomy," she chuckled. "I'm Seviah."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 pm

Ella. "The name's Annabella Sorrenson, but you can call me Ella" I said with a wink. Whether that was an ex or a girlfriend back home, I didn't care. This girl was cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

"Nice to meet you Ella," Seviah smiled. Maybe the wink was a sign. "So, what brings you to this lovely school?" She asked, cocking her head and leaning on he bed. She should warn herthat she won't hesitate to kiss a girl if she's asking for it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Ella: Being the friendly person I am, I sat down beside her and flashed a sultry smile, crossing my legs, causing my already tight black skirt to become tighter. "Well, after having a bit too much... fun, in Vegas, my parents decided this would be the best place for me to be. You?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"I just decided it sounded like fun," Seviah said, shrugging, her eyes glancing over Ella's chest before meeting her eyes. She had never been to Vegas. She hadn't been anywhere that glamorous. "So do you have someone waiting for you back at home?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next