the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 15 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:15 pm

Ella: I cocked my head to the side slightly, letting my hair fall to the side, baring my neck. "Me? Oh god no!" I replied with a laugh. I wasn't generally the relationship type. "And you? You seem pretty happy with that girl in the pictures"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm

"Ha, yeah, that was a pretty fun time while it lasted. Kai's my ex," Seviah said with a quick shrug of her shoulders. She cocked her head the same way, watching Ella with he sharp grey eyes, her smile brightening them. "Single right now."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Ella: I raised a perfectly curved eyebrow. "Oh really now?" I replied, my green blue eyes shining with mischief. I smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:13 pm

"Really," Seviah chuckled. "I've been scoping out school territory, but no one seems to be worthy," she joked. She leaned back on her bed, closing her eyes for a second and then looking at her laptop.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

Ella: I smirked. "Got some standards, do we?" I said, my eyes traveling her body. Not bad. Not bad at all. I leaned over to her, my shirt pulling down a bit baring more of my chest than was already showing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

Seviah's eyebrows perked up and she leaned a little closer to Ella, her lips pulling up in a half smile. "A few, but nothing unmanagably high," she said, looking into the distance with a wistful expression. She met Ella's eyes again. Her shirt was low cut already, her chest putting a slight strain on the fabric.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

Ella: I smiled at her and looked through my lashes. "Well let's hope you can find someone to meet those" I said in a suggestive voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:43 am

Avery wrote:Mia smiled and led her to the small room, the contrast of the room shocking. It was neatly cut in half, her side clearly decorated. "You're gonna need to decorate," she grinned.

Shadow smiled. "I'm pretty good at that." She saw a picture of Mia and someone else kissing and her heart sunk. Was that other girl...waiting for her? Shadow hoped not...
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 am

Mia chuckled a bit. "Good to here," she said. She followed Shadow's eyes to a picture of her and her ex and frowned. "That's Arielle. She's a past flame," she said softly. "I guess it kind of gives away that I'm bisexual, though I'm pretty sure you knew."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 am

Shadow nodded. "I only guessed. I'm...the same way actually...the bisexual part." She moved her eyes away from the picture and looked at the bare side of the room and frowned. It looked disgusting, bare as it was.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 am

Mia's lips curled into a slight smile. "I was really hoping so," she said quietly. "Do you have someone back home? I'm not too fond of getting in trouble," she said, her eyes shining.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:35 am

Shadow shyly looked back at Mia, her lips forming a smile. "No...I don't. No one had ever showed an interest in me." Her eyes glistened with happiness.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:55 am

Mia's eyes flickered away momentarily and she sat on the edge of her bed, crossing her legs. She stuck her hands in the pockets of her cardigan. "Well, I'm sure I'm not the first," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Shadow didn't know exactly what to do. "You are the first one actually...a real one. I pretended with a gay guy, for both our sakes, at the last school I was at to be together. We really weren't...so you truly are the first...." Her green eyes looked at beautiful Mia sitting on her bed. Her instincts moved her body to sit on Mia's bed and unconsciously slipped her hand into Mia's.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:23 pm

"Have you ever been with a girl?" Mia sked, cocking her head slightly. Her brown hair fell over her shoulder, baring the soft skin of her neck and making a satiny curtain.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 pm

Shadow shook her head. "I have not." She blinked her long eyelashes toward Mia, trying to say she was very interested.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:36 pm

Mia smiled, standing and catching Shadow around her waist. "I'd be grateful if you'd let me be the first, she said, leaning her forehead against Shadow's, a warm smile on her lips. She wanted to kiss her very badly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Griffin smiled back to the boy an brought the camera up to his face. He focused the old camera and let the picture snap. "You are adorable." he chuckled softly and smiled. He did realize while taking the picture how cute his room mate actually was. This would make for an interesting year.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Gavin's cheeks turned a light pink and a smile pulled up at the corners of his lips. He was probably just being nice. "Thanks," he said. "You're pretty good looking, too," he said softly. He wasn't closed off about his sexuality, but he didn't really talk about it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Griffin grinned when Gavin blushed. Definitely an interesting year. "Thanks." he grinned over to him. He leaned back on his bed and looked up at the bulliton board. He would have to find a place to put the new picture on the crowded small board.

(-.- my mom....)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Gavin looked at his side of the room and clicked his tongue. He had no clue what he was going to do with it. He heard a soft knock on the door and bolted to open it, his face still flushed. His mom. He tried to block up most of the door as she threw him a questioning look because of the blush on his cheeks. In her arms was the fat, flutty cat; Avalon. He grabbed him and set him in the room. He and his mother talked for a bit before she gave him the rest of his stuff and left. He smiled and walked back to the room, picking up his cat and looking at Griffin.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:32 pm

Ella: I smiled at her and looked through my lashes. "Well let's hope you can find someone to meet those" I said in a suggestive voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Griffin looked at the door at the knock. He was about to get up when Gavin ran to the door. He raised an eye brow and raised his camera again. He snapped another picture of Gavin with his cat while his face was still flushed. "Nice cat." he finally said. "why'd ya shoo your mom away so fast?" he asked.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Avery wrote:Mia smiled, standing and catching Shadow around her waist. "I'd be grateful if you'd let me be the first, she said, leaning her forehead against Shadow's, a warm smile on her lips. She wanted to kiss her very badly.

Shadow stepped closer to her and smiled. "Go for it." She dared quietly and her arms wrapped around Mia's neck. She wanted to kiss her just as much as Mia wanted to kiss her
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Avery wrote:"I try," Riley smiled, his cheeks heating up slightly. Samuel was different than a lot of the gay guys he knew. He wasn't flamboyant or showy, he didn't talk like a girl. He was cool and he made riley want to do things right. His mind started to wander though, about what might happen after the date.

Vally pulled back a little, the taste of Gabriel still on his lips. "Meet me in my room in ten?" He asked, cocking his head. It would be safer to proceed there... If they did. And Vally wanted them to. He ached for Gabriel's touch, even now. He wanted to know every inch of his body.

Samuel grinned and chuckled softly. He found Riley rather adorable when he blushed. "Good to know you try, Riley." His grin widened slightly and he watched Riley, his mind racing. Samuel had known a few other guys like him, but none of them seemed to even compare to Riley; Riley was just- special. His eyes stayed glued on Riley. "What're you thinking about?"

Gabriel's heart dropped slightly when Val pulled back and his eyes locked on Val's. A grin slowly spread across his lips at Val's invite and it caused his heart to race. His brain screamed that it was a bad idea, but he decided to follow his heart's answer. "Alright, what room number?"

✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ wrote:Eagle let Christopher take over, flipping them so Christopher was on top. Eagle let his hands roam around his body as his heart raced.

Another shiver went through Christopher and another soft moan escaped his lips. He broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down Eagle's neck to his chest, his heart racing. His kisses started to trail lower while his hands simultaneously roamed Eagle's body.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next