the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 17 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 pm

MK. Decided to have her just be a lesbian and not bi.

Abby stood in the hallway leaning against a locker. She saw some guys come down the hall and cursed softly, shoving her book back into her bag and walked down the other way.
They guys caught up with her quickly and slammed her against a wall.
"Hey, why dont we hook up tonight?" One asked with a smirk, knowing she didnt go that way.
"Get your hands off me." SHe snarled to him as his hands travled to her waist. He took her bag from her and she tried to grab it back from him. "Give that back." She demanded.
"You can get it back to night. Room 113." He smirked at her before pushing her down and leaving.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:05 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Student~
Student~
Name: Eliza James
Gay, bi, straight: gay, open about it
Personality: TBD
Bio: TBD
Other: N/A
Image/description:
Born This Way Baby - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs1hynvMRYohSzv-0Si8vfx5Ywsb6MvcQP0BCMuHiLBD4ncZvH3Q

Eliza saw what was going on and frowned. She rolled her eyes and walked toward the guys. "Hey, do you enjoy being asshole or is that just your personality?" She asked the guy who had taken the girl's bag. She crossed her arms and glared at him. She hated this place for one reason and that was because of he bullying and teasing that went on. People like her couldn't even walk around for a day without something being done to them and she was sick and tired of it.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 pm

The boys chuckled and just walked past the other girl. He tossed the bag to one of his friends.

Abby crossed over to them and kicked the guy in his soft spot and took her bag back. She turned to the one who took it from her in the first place and he scoffed and ran off. She turned to the girl.
"Thanks for stalling them...even if you werent trying to." She offered a sweet smile and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Eliza huffed and glared toward them. She smiled when the girl got her bag back and walked the guys walked away. She turned to the girl and she smiled warmly. "You're welcome. It's assholes like that that make this place hell." She offered her hand. "I'm Eliza." Her smile widened slightly and the warmth met her eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Abby smiled back to her and shook her hand. "Abby. nice to meet you." Abby knew who eliza was and new she was open about who she was. But she probably wouldnt look at abby twice. "So, where are you headed?" She asked, trying to strike up a conversation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Eliza held on to Abby's hand a little bit longer than necessary and then dropped it. "Outside. I have a free period so I figured I'd either take some pictures or draw. Where are you heading Abby?" She watched Abby with curious eyes. She found the girl attractive and couldn't help it when her eyes stayed on her a little longer than necessary.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Abby met her eyes and was speechless for a few seconds. "I... uh... anywhere really. Probably back to my room." Abby's heart rushed when Eliza held her hand a bit longer then most would. She nervously pushed a lock of hair behind her ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Eliza's smile stayed in place and she was slightly amused by Abby's speechlessness. "I see. Would you maybe want to keep me company? I know that free periods can get lonely at times and it would be nice to have someone to spend it with."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm

A smile filled abby's face. "Sure, I'd love to." Eliza was nice, and abby liked that. Abby liked her, but would probably never admit that. She slung her bag over her shoulder and looked at Eliza waiting for her to lead the way. "We can go wherever you would like."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Eliza's smile widened when Abby said yes and when she smiled. "Alright." She turned away from Abby and led her outside, to an area that had a bench and a multitude of trees. The area also had some flowers and a fountain. It was one of Eliza's favorite places to go to, especially to relax.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Abby smiled when they went. "This place is beautiful." She smiled to eliza, a smile that reached her eyes. Maybe she had finally found a friend in this hell hole of a school. Eliza seemed to be a great friend to have. And maybe they would turn out to be something more.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Eliza grinned and sat down on the bench. "I know. it's one of my favorite places to come." She looked at Abby and patted the space on the bench next to her. Abby seemed like a cool girl that would make a great friend. "So, tell me about you Abby. You seem like too sweet of a girl for your parents to dend you to this hell hole."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Abby sat down next to her, one leg crossed under her. "My parents and I dont excactly see eye to eye on a few things. They dont like my 'choice' and I didnt like their aditude towards it. They dont like that I'm a lesbian and sent me away because of it. My dad wont even look at me any more." Home life was hard for abby sometimes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Eliza nodded in complete understanding. "I know how you feel. My aunt was in denial and when I first told her. When she finally realized I was serious she went on with this whole hell and brimstone speech, then sent me here. Whenever I'm home my aunt just acts like I don't exist. I'll be grateful when this year is over."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Abby nodded and looked over at you. "You are so strong about everything from what i see. You never take shit from anyone. How do you handle it all?" Abby was having a hard time this year, and felt alone almost every minute.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:42 pm

"Simple, I walk with my head high. I am who I am and if someone doesn't like it they can fuck off. Excuse my french, but you get the point. I'm comfortable in my skin and no one can change that. I have a right to love who I want. I just let the stuff roll off my back." Eliza shrugged. "It also helps that this is my last year."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Abby nodded to what she said, smiling. "That's really inspiring." Her hand slipped over and brushed against Eliza's. She quickly pulled her hand away and blushed lightly. "Sorry."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:00 pm

"Thanks, but that's just how I am and it's my opinion on how anyone who gets teased or bullied should act." Eliza grinned and her grin widened slightly when Abby's hand brushed against hers. "It's completely fine Abby. I didn't mind that," she said honestly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:02 pm

(it ate my post and my mom made me leave the computer...-.-)

Abby smiled to her and hesitantly reached over to take her hand. Was she ok with that? Abby really liked her, always admired her for her strength. "That is really inspiring." her voice was small as she spoke, glancing down at their hands then back at Eliza for her reaction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Eliza smiled and watched Abby. Her smile widened when Abby took her hand and her eyes were bright. "Not really, but thanks I guess, Abby. That was pretty brave, kicking that jerk." Eliza really liked Abby and had a feeling that Abby felt at least a bit of what she was feeling.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:13 pm

"I was really pissed." Abby shrugged and smiled back to her. She smiled down to their hands. Eliza's hand was soft in hers and felt perfect there. Spending this time with Eliza made abby feel happy and welcomed for once. She didnt feel totally alone for the time being.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Eliza smirked and then grinned. "He had it coming. You have a fire in you to have done something that bold." Her grin widened slightly and she slid a little closer to Abby. "On a happier note, tell me more about you, Abby."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Abby smiled to her. "Well, what do you want to know?" She asked, a small smile on her face. "There isnt much to know about me." She shrugged and looked around the garden type area they were in. She rubbed the top of Eliza's hand with her thrumb gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Eliza smiled widely at Abby. "Hm... Well, what do you want to do when you get out of this hell? What would be something I would never guess about you? What is your favorite band, song, book, movie, color, and place? There is too stuff to know about you." Her smile widened slightly while Abby's thumb rubbed her hand.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Abby smiled to her. "I want to be an actress on broadway. I want to be in julliard. I love linkin park, my favorite song by them is breaking the habit, my favorite movie is spirted away, color is purple and place...well right here right now." She smiled over to eliza and blushed lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next