the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Way Baby

+3
FragileFuzzySocks
Avery
Team Sherlock
7 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Born This Way Baby - Page 4 Empty Re: Born This Way Baby

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Teacher~
Name: Mia Jackson
Gay, bi, straight: Bi, sort of don't ask, don't tell
Personality: Sympathetic, thoughtful, sort of quiet, sweet
Bio: Grew up in Washington, had a pretty good childhood, her parents didn't know about her being bisexual until she brough a girlfriend home in her sophomore year and then they weren't so approving. She moved out at 17, when she graduated and managed to scrape together enough money to get into college. her mother came in contact with her her first year of college and paid for it all. Needless to say, they made up. She's double majoring as a chemist and a teacher.
Class they teach: Chemistry/ Physics
Other: n/a
Image/description: Long, dark brown hair to the middle of her back and fair/ lightly tanned skin. She has large, mossy green eyes that are fringed with dark, long lashes. She stands at 5'8" and had a good body. She's the type of girl who causes eating disorders, though she's not stick thin. She has a small beauty mark under her eye and straight bangs stat stop right under her eyebrows.

Valorian's heart sped up to a million beats per minute. "Huh? Yeah, what do you need?" He asked, his eyes trailing from Gabriel's hand up to his face. Was he going to confront him? Ohg shit... It was because he blushed. No! He had blushed, too. Did he know Vally was gay? Is that what this was about?

Riley beamed as they walked down the hall. "Maybe one day we can use out superior intellect and pure morals to work together and stop bullying," he chuckled, his eyes getting a dreamy look that they did when he fantasized.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:33 pm

(ok, where should i put my charries? In the halls, or is there a court yard?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I dunno... Mia is kinda walking through the halls, porlly with some papers. (if you don't want to do a teacherxstudent thing, I can change her)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

(it'll be fine by me. which charrie do you want her to run into, Abby or Griffin?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

I don't care. Either one.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Gabriel looked up at him and his eyes searched Valorian's face. "Not here, somewhere more private," he murmured softly. He bit his lip and watched Valorian. He could tell that Valorian was gay and was hoping Valorian would be someone he could trust and be able to talk to. His heart beat unevenly as his eyes locked on Valorian's.

Samuel grinned widely. "Yeah, maybe we can," Samuel said on the wishful side and his grin grew wishful. He looked at Riley and for some reason found his heart squeeze for Riley. He watched Riley and tripped. He blinked when he landed on the floor and glared at the 'warning: wet ground' sign. His cheeks became a bright red and he sat there blinking.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Why didn't he talk? That was a good question, one that he wasn't sure he really had an answer to. Wyatt looked at James, then at the paper, his hand hovering over the paper as he struggled to come up with a reply. Finally, ink covered the surface. 'I don't really have much of an urge to, I guess.' He bit back a smile at how cute James looked when he tilted his head like that. He stopped cold, his expression falling flat as a chill crawled through his system. Cute? His eyes rounded, mouth twitching as if he was struggling to say something before just looking back down at the paper. 'You look like a puppy when you do that, you know.'

Drew just stared, mind falling blank to the power of uncharted adolescent hormones. He couldn't come up with a decent response to that. How could anyone? Especially when facing one as good-looking as Luke. He looked away with a slight nod, facing burning.

'His' pale eyes met with a rather beautiful blonde girl looking at 'him.' "Well, if you overlook my obviously horrible eyesight, then yes," Hart sighed, giving her an apologetic smile. "Thanks," 'he' said, gaze traveling to her hand still holding 'his' arm.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:56 pm

James watched Wyatt and tilted his head the other way as he waited for Wyatt's answer. When he read over Wyatt's answer he sat up and his eyes widened and he had that whole 'oh' look going on. "I see." He then looked at the next thing and smiled. he tilted his head once again. "No, I didn't know that. Is that good or bad?" His wide eyes landed on Wyatt.

Luke raised and eyebrow and suppressed a chuckle when he had caused Drew to fall silent. "You know, you aren't helping my opinion when you blush like that. You're just causing me to find you even more adorable." Luke grinned and watched Drew, amusement bright in his eyes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Abby skipped through the halls, her bag over her shoulder. For some reason she was happy today. She didnt know why. She hummed a small song as she skipped, a smile wide on her face. Maybe it was just one of those days. one day where you feel good for no reason what so ever.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Name: Ayalies Naomi
Gay, bi, straight: Bi
Personality: TBD (New charrie)
Bio: Will develop
Other: Will develop
Image/description: Thick, pale grey chocolate hair that falls just before her waist with bangs that feather across her forehead, bringing out her bring attention to her pale, beige-colored eyes that are roofed with long, full black lashes. Has a soft, smooth peach complexion. Stands at about 5'7 with a slight hourglass figure. Has a scar that winds up her left leg all the way to her calf, and scars on her neck that branch out to the right side of her face.

Last edited by .Fragile_Wishes. on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm

A laugh sprung forth from his lips before he could do anything about it, causing Drew to snap his attention over to him, shock plain on his face. Wyatt looked back at the paper, then up at James, still laughing. "It's good," he spoke ever-so-softly, for the first time in almost three or four years. He didn't even recognize it as his own at first. It was strained from the lack of use, despite being so soft. "It's...cute," he admitted finally with a warm smile.

Having his attention go astray didn't much help his steaming face. Drew chanced a look back at Luke. "I-It's not like I can control it, you know.."
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Mia's heels clicked through the hall as she held the folder of ungraded papers in her arms. Her hair hung loosely down her back and her lightly glossed lips were pursed in a half frown. She glanced at her wrist and sighed. She was going to be late again.

Ace looked down at her hand and smiled. She pulled her hand away and looked down. "I'm Aceline," she said, her smile growing a bit. He was attractive to say the least, sort of a nonconformist look. Her eyes gazed over him quickly before locking with his eyes.

Valorian took his wrist and led him to a small break room. He let go of his wrist and looked at him slightly expectantly. "Private enough?" He asked, regaining a little bit of his confidence, but his cheeks burned a little bit. Valorian was leaning against the door and he couldn't help but notice how close they were. His heart was still beating as fast as it had in the beginning.

Riley 's smile grew even more. "Wanna hang out in the courtyard?" He asked. Maybe they could talk there without being caught by a teacher. They had been walking down the hall for nearing twenty minutes now and he was shocked no one had caught them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm

Abby wasnt exactly watching where she was going as she skipped down the halls. She was looking in her messanger bag, trying to find a sheet of paper when she ran into someone. Both of them fell to the ground and Abby quickly apologized. "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" She said quickly, helpping grabbed the girls scattered papers.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Derek nodded and realized he liked the feel of Jaison's hand. He probably held Jaison's hand longer then necessary and blushed lightly as he let go. "I could show you around if you want Jaison..."

Eliza looked at the schedule and smiled as she looked at the list. She handed it back to Kalee. "We have all the same classes. Off to english for us," she rolled her eyes and smiled at Kalee.

Jackson's grin widened more. "Gym, sadly, but I guess it'll be better with you there." Jackson glanced at Luca and grinned even more, winking at him.

Gabriel smiled widely when their eyes locked and blushed a bit. "Thank you," he said softly. It was then that he finally noticed Valorian blushing. His eyes stayed glued to him. Gabriel found Valorian attractive and knew that there really wasn't much he could do about it.

Samuel Grinned. "Ah. Culinary Arts is wicked, and so is video game design." He glanced at Riley. "I want to be an author, a journalist, photographer or artist," Samuel stated honestly. Samuel's eyes locked on the ground at what he said. Most people laughed when they heard those things.

Jaison almost chuckled at Derek's blushing face because it was entirely too cute. "Yeah, that would be cool, Derek." Jaison kept watching him, intrigued with this in-the-closet, yet really sweet gay guy. He wanted to know more about him.

Kalee laughed and followed Eliza. She could definitely get used to hangin' out with this girl. Eliza was pretty, funny, and seemed cool. Well, it would also be nice if she was gay.

Luca laughed and leaned into Jackson. "Come on, it'll be great. I rock the gym...not!" Luca grinned at him and rubbed the hand he was still holding. This guy was pretty amazing, and they had just met!

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:34 pm

James smiled wisely when Wyatt laughed. He smiled and realized he liked the sound. James's cheeks grew a slight pink and he smiled. "Thanks? You talked! You actually talked!" James's smile grew some and he watched Wyatt.

Luke didn't look away from Drew. His smile just widened some as he watched Drew. He just shrugged when Drew talked and let out a soft chuckle. "True, but it just makes you more adorable and makes me find you more attractive." Amusement was still bright in his eyes as he stood.

Gabriel nodded and realized how close they were, but he liked it. "I uh, know that your gay... and wanted to er, maybe have someone to- never mind," Gabriel muttered, his cheeks turning a bright red. He looked down at his feet, feeling stupid for bringing anything up.

Samuel nodded and grinned. "Sounds wicked. Lead the way Riley." His grin widened as he looked at Riley. He liked the idea of outside because it meant lesser chance of teachers catching them.

Derek nodded and found a smile sliding across his lips. "What classes do you have?" Derek watched him curiously, finding himself wanting to get to know Jaison better. His smile seemed to widened some more.

Eliza smiled widely. SHe looked at Kalee. She wanted to get to know her. "So, why did you come here?" Her eyes were bright and filled with curiosity and interest.

Jackson's grin somehow widened more and he chuckled. "Yeah, fabulous." he rolled his eyes and they locked on Luca's. Jackson found Luca only too amazing. To think, he barely knew anything about him. "So, why are you at this hell hole anyway?"

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Jaison smiled and handed him the paper that listed his classes. Hopefully the same ones as you, he thought. Derek was a nice guy, shy but nice. His face was still tinted red, and Jaison had the sudden urge to kiss them, but he refrained.

Kalee's smile disappeared. "Um, parents moved here...so yeah." She looked over at Eliza, curious about her. "Why are you here?"

Luca frowned. "Parents disowned me because I was bisexual. Sent me here." He looked away from Jackson, but soon his eyes were drawn back. "You?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

Derek looked down at the list and grinned. His heart beat a little faster and his stomach did a flip. he looked up and handed the list back to Jaison. "You have all the same classes as me. So, first we have history." Derek smiled at Jaison. "So, what is someone like you doing in a place like this?"

Eliza frowned slightly. "My parents hat me because I don't fit their picture of the perfect daughter. I'm bisexual and they don't like that." She shrugged and glanced at Kalee to see what her reaction would be.

Jackson frowned and rubbed Luca's shoulder. His eyes locked on Luca. "Eh, same thing except I'm homosexual." Jackson shrugged slightly. "So, what do you plan plan doing after high school?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Valorian's cheeks blazed vrighter than Gabriel's when he uttered the word gay. "Y- you know I'm... Gay?" He asked, not denying it in the least. It seemed to give him peace of mind. Vally ran a hand over his face and then looked at him seriously. "Someone to what?" He asked, his eyes searching Gabriel's earnestly. Part of him wanted to take his hand and tell him not to be embarrassed, but the other part was confused as to what Gabriel wanted.

Riley led Samuel to the courtyard and led him to a bench, taking a seat beside him and looked up at the clouds and then trees before meeting Samuel's eyes curiously. "How did you now?" He asked, cocking his head a little. "I mean, how did you know you were gay?" He asked.

Mia caught the brunt of the fall on her knee's and quickly gathered up the papers. She recognized the girls as one of her students, Abby. "It's fine, Abby," she said with a small smile and then brushed herself off. She fixed her shoes and made sure she was steady. "What class do you have next?" She asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Kalee couldn't help but grin, then quickly tried to hide it. Her sexuality was supposed to be secret, so no one could know. What a stupid slip up.

Luca thought about it. There were many things that he had thought about doing. "Well, this is gonna sound stupid, but I wanna be a musician. I play guitar and sing. And I want to do photography on the side. I do photo shoots now and then." He figured that Jackson would laugh, but it truly was what he wanted to do. Both music and photography were his passions, and he fully intended to pursue them after high school.

Jaison grinned. "I love history. And my parents couldn't handle the fact that I was gay, so they kicked me out." He frowned slightly and looked back at Derek. "What about you?"
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Gabriel bit his lip and nodded. "I can tell because I'm bisexual," he muttered. "And I was hoping that I could talk to you about it all... Be able to trust someone with who I really am." His eyes stayed downcast as he talked and his heart raced in his chest. He had only told one other person before and he acted like a jerk to him continuously.

Samuel followed Riley and smiled slightly. He closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "I was always different, so in a way I always knew. While other guys played with GI Joes, I played with barbies. But I really knew it when I was about twelve and realized that I wasn't attracted to girls the way most guys were, but rather guys." Samuel shrugged and opened his eyes.

Eliza glanced at Kalee and raised an eyebrow when she saw her grin. "What are you so happy about Kalee?" Eliza watched her curiously, her eyes wide.

Jackson smiled when he heard what Luca wanted to do. "That's not stupid, that's epic. You'll be following your dreams. That's not something that most people do." And Jackson liked that idea. His eyes locked on Luca. "Most people just go with some job."

Derek smiled. "I do too." A small frown spread across his lips. "That's cruel. After all, they are your parents, they're supposed to be there for you." Derek shook his head slightly. "My parents travel and they also hate the idea that I'm... you know."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

"Um, nothing." Kalee looked away, but really wanted to tell her. "I'm a lesbian," She blurted out before she could stop herself. She had never told anyone before, never even had a girl friend.

Luca smiled. "You know, you should let me photograph you. You would make a very hot model." he told Jackson, winking. Looking into Jackson's eyes, he was mesmerized. He definitely wanted to know more about this guy.

Jaison watched Derek. "Have you ever said it out loud, Derek? You should be true to yourself and your feelings, despite what people think."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:46 pm

Valorian's eyes got wide and he supressed the small smile that was trying to creep across his lips. "Of course," he said. "I'm not going to judge you... Say whatever you need to," Vally assured him, now even more acutely aware of the proximity of their bodies. He felt like any closer and Gabriel would be able to hear his heart slamming against the walls of his chest spastically.

Riley took a deep breath, taking this all into account when he tried to figure out his secuality. He had bee like that, too... But he remembered he liked girls, too. Sohe was... Bisexual? The term had seemed even worse than gay to him at one point because he thought it meant gay and confused. At least homosexuals were sure of what they liked. "I think I'm gay," he uttered quietly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:53 pm

Eliza's eyebrow's shot up in surprise. She looked at Kalee, a small smile on her lips. "I see. So, why do you seem so hesitant about who you are?" Her eyes were full of curiosity. The second Eliza realized she was a lesbian she came out about it and held her head high.

Jackson blushed and looked down. "I'm not really attractive at all, let alone hot." He smiled and looked into Luca's eyes again. "Tell me more about you, Luca." Jackson wanted to know more since he was finding himself very attracted to a guy he didn't really know.

Gabriel sneaked a peek at Valorian and grinned when he said that. He threw his arms around Valorian's neck and hugged him. "Thank you Valorian." Gabriel's own heart pounded in his chest and he thought for a moment. "Do you have a nickname, Valorian?"

Samuel watched Riley curiously when he fell quiet. He was about to poke him and see if he was alright when Riley finally spoke. Samuel suppressed the smile that wanted to come and raised an eyebrow. "You make it sound like that's a bad thing."

Derek shrugged when the truth was that he had never said it. He bit his lip and let out a sigh. "No... I really don't want to be bullied and tortured. I dealt with enough of that from past boarding schools." He looked down and started leading him toward class.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:59 pm

The smile reached his eyes as kept focused on James. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been so at peace. "I guess that makes you special, then," he told him gently. Where this was coming from he had no clue, but it couldn't have been more true. Despite having only just meeting him, Wyatt knew that James would grow to be very special to him, and he didn't think that seemed so bad after all.

Drew's gaze followed him as he stood, and his tilted his head, brows furrow slightly in confusion. "Are you leaving?" For some reason he had an urge to snatch his wrist and pull him back down...but of course he didn't; that would be clingy.

'He' nodded, "A perfect name for a girl as pretty as you are." It wasn't 'him trying to be flirty, 'he' was just calling it like 'he' saw it. "I'm Hart. You new? I can show you around."

Ayalies sighed, looking down at her feet. She didn't want to go in there. She just...she didn't; she couldn't. Her bisexuality had nothing to do with it, she had no problem being upfront with others about who she was. People just naturally avoided her for some reason.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Abby grabbed her stuff that tumbled out of her bag. "Latin." She said as she shoved her stuff into her bag again. She stood back up and smiled to the teacher aid. "Sorry about running into, Mia." It felt weird to Abby to call this girl a teacher, because she was so close to her age.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next