the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 10 Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 am

"So...this place is filled with people who have abilities?" Tori asked. She noticed the rain falling faster and harder. She then made her wings grow from her back and make somewhat of a roof over her and Christina. Her wings were pretty large.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Christina

"Thank-You" I said, watching as her wings covered me. They looked so...COOL! I had never seen dragon wings before, only my own. "And, yes. As far as I've figured out everyone here has certain powers or abilities." I kept staring at her wings. Wow....
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Raijin

"... meh..." Raijin sat down where he woke up. Pulling the hood over his head he studied his surroundings more. His rage was still building he could feel his body temperature rise. Taking an apple he muttered a spell to make it less bruised, shrugged and started eating it.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Ale J. wrote:Christina

"Thank-You" I said, watching as her wings covered me. They looked so...COOL! I had never seen dragon wings before, only my own. "And, yes. As far as I've figured out everyone here has certain powers or abilities." I kept staring at her wings. Wow....

Tori laughed a little. She'd never gotten this reaction with her wings before. It was kinda ...amusing. "Pretty cool, aren't they?" She smiled.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Crystal

After awhile I let the rain die to a faint drizzle because of the water collecting on the floor. Best not to drown everyone. Yet, that was an interesting idea. A way to escape this place. Yet, death I didn't think would be a real escape. It would mean giving up the last thing that was mine, my life. Nodding to myself I stopped the rain altogether and smiled a little. At least I seemed to be getting better at controlling it. A lot better.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Tori noticed the rain had stopped and she began to shake her wings dry. Of course, she was careful not to get anyone else wetter than they already were, and she didn't want anyone to get mad at her. It felt good to stretch out her wings after so long. She let out a sigh. "The rain finally stopped," she murmured.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 am

Christina
"Yeah, they are so cool! I've been dying to spread my wings out...but i'm afraid to." I said, moving my wings a little bit. They were cramping again.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:49 am

Tori looked at her, a little confused. "Why are you afraid to spread your wings?" she asked. "If you have them, you shouldn't be afraid to show who you are."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:18 am

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuh.....help me pick...ALE WHICH ONE?!
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 pm

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 10 Pretty-asian-girl-green

Kaden's new pic.

And I can't really reply until Ella comes back to this CC, unless Milena pulls me out of the torture room.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 pm

(Er..gah...le...bleu..neh...eh...wi....errrrr....ummmmmm..... NEW)

Christina
"Yeah but...I just...feel like everyone will look at me. It's just...i'm not used to opening them in front of people." I said, moving my wings more. They were really cramped....maybe I should open them...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Tori grinned. "You should try turning into a full dragon form," she replied. "It really gets heads turning. I could leave my wings out if it would make you feel more comfortable."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Christina
"Um..okay..I'll try it." I hesitated a moment and unfurled my wings, stretching out my white wings. I could already feel my wings uncramping. A faint white glow illuminated off the cloud like feathers, this was what caused attention. But then again...I was sitting next to a dragon.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Tori smiled as she gazed in awe at Christina's lovely, white wings. "They're really beautiful, Christina," she said. "You should be proud of those wings."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:32 pm

Drake sighed, finally ordering a guard to go retrieve Kaden, have some fun with her, then drop her back off in the white room with the others. She'd break. Eventually, she would break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Standing up Raijin asked "what is there to do around here? If I'm not moving I'm getting weaker. I cannot and will not let that happen." looking around "who wants to spar?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Kaden sat in a corner of the white room, hugging her knees to her chest. She felt used and dirty. They were probably watching her on camera right now, seeing the pain in her eyes. This is what they wanted. This is how they would break her. No, she couldn't let them. Standing up, she looked at the guy (Raijin), and answered him. "I will."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 pm

Raijin turned to the the voice. It was a girl. "I warn you I do not hold back on any opponent male or female." looking at her he noticed in her eyes she had probably been here a long time. Meaning she might have information. "before we spar how long have you been here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Luke sighed and stared at the door to the white room for a moment before doing all the codes and stuff and pushing the door open haulinf a cart in after him, food sitting on the shelves.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 am

daughteroflight wrote:Tori smiled as she gazed in awe at Christina's lovely, white wings. "They're really beautiful, Christina," she said. "You should be proud of those wings."
(curious to see what's gonna happen when Milena tells Drake that Christina healed Tori. bounce )
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Resisting the urge to attack the man coming through the door Raijin asked in a very demanding voice "who the hell are you?" Stepping towards the new person Raijin braced himself in case of an attack [i]Maybe I can get my answers from this guy. "Tell your master I demand to know why I have been locked in this room!" Raijins rage was returning he didn't need to look in a mirror to know his eyes were turning yellow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 am

Christina
I looked at the guard who had just come through with the cart. I stayed in my spot, watching him carefully. Maybe I could see the code that he punched in when he leaves...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Tori glanced back and forth between the guy that just came in and the other one who was obviously angry. Would he try to escape? That seemed like a foolish thought. It would probably take a team effort to get out of this place.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Luke glanced at the prisoners one by one before his eyes came to rest on the one who had spoken. Taking a deep breath to hold his temper in check it took almost all his will power to keep from glancing into the man's thoughts.

"My name isn't important, neither is the reason you are here. If I knew the reason, I might tell you. But seeing as I dont...sorry." His voice was polite, none of the anger he felt showing in his tone. "I will inform the bosses if they ever care to talk to a guard like me that you wish to speak to them. Until then, here's you meal."

Crystal stayed on her cot, her head still tucked into her knees as she tried to drown out the words the man was saying. She'd heard it all before, way to many times. She didn't need to hear once again that they were prisoners. No way out.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Raijin jad had enough of no answers and he wanted his weapons. Throwing a warning fireball in the direction of the guard he exclaimed "You will release me or I will end your existence!!!" Rage was settling in and Raijins fighting reflexes were kicking in. He took three steps toward the guard and took a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next