the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 3 Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am

Tori sat there stiffly because of the pain. She looked at the blade in her arm, trying to think of a way to get it out. Hands were obviously not the way. She tried to bend her head down to try and get a hold of the blade in her teeth, but it was too low. She sighed and sat back in the chair.
Why am I here?
She waited for what seemed like hours until she passed out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 am

*waits for others to come on*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:48 pm

shanerider wrote:(ooh, i wanna get tortured!! lol!!)

Kaden sat back down on her bed, really wanting to get out of the room. It was too confining. "I don't care how long I'm in here, I will never break! You hear me, never!" She said to the security camera, knowing that someone would be watching.

Milena
I watched the security camera. Well, that sounded like a challenge. I pressed the intercom button and my voice rang out loud and clear.

"Guards. I need prisoner 6 in the white room.(Kaden) Stat!" I pressed the speaker button off and walked out the door. Passing through many hallways and walking into the cell room. I saw Drake.

"Having fun with the prisoners?" I asked. I had seen it through the hidden camera installed inside the torturing room.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:52 pm

Drake chuckled, washing her blood from his hands "Oh, yes. She caved rather fast. Too fast for my liking, to be honest. But still, yes, she was fun. I believe she has passed out now. Do you need the room? Or can I leave her there? her reactions to watching you play your games with that other one might be very.... invigorating. May I watch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm

(hehe Drake is so evil.lol! I love it!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm

(XD Tay is the only one to turn him good. There will be some plot twists with him.)

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

(sweet!)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 pm

Milena
I laughed, "Yes I do need the room, and yes...you may watch. It will be rather interesting." I told him. I waited for the guard to fetch the prisoner. I got my favorite dagger and wiped it off with a cloth. Kind of a habit of mine. I then looked over the cells. "Do we have anyone interesting in here?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Drake followed her gaze, "In the white rooms? Oh, yes, plenty. It's rather full, actually. Who's your lucky play mate?"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:30 pm

(ooh, this is gonna get good. :p)

Kaden sat, mad as heck, ready to try and get outta this place. She heard someone calling for Prisoner 6, whoever that was. Poor them because she heard the torture room wasn't all that fun.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:33 pm

"Why did she have to send me?" Luke grumbled to himself as he walked slowly to the white room. Prisoner six, that was the lucky person today. Wonderful. Still grumbling to himself he stalked into the white room and glanced around. Finding the right one (Kaden) he frowned even further and walked over to seize their arm and pull them up. "Milena wants you, in the torture room."
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Milena
I thought a moment. "I believe her name is Kaden. She stared straight at the camera saying she wouldn't break. I took it as a challenge." I explained. I loved it when prisoners challenged me...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Name: Lana
Appearance: Long perfectly straight blonde hair and basically black eyes. If you had really good eyesight you could see the little flecks of green in the black pupils. She is around 5'4'' and has a modeling type of build. Lightly tanned. Usually wearing jeans, a tank top, and fancy black boots.
Power/Species: She is a panther-shifter. She also has a limited control over magics, but only uses it in one way, she'll motion with her hand at someone and they are unable to breath.
Personality: Um, besides the fact that she is kinda creepy...you'll see.
Bio:(Optional)
Other:(Optional) Is equal to Drake and Milena in the prison, but has been described as the governments pet.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 pm

Alyssa squeezed her eyes shut, forcing the screams of a fellow prisoner to the back of her thoughts, closing her mind tight. She shook a little, her body covered in a thin layer of sticky sweat. She felt like she was that prisoner. Like she was the one with her leg being sawed off. She leaned over a promptly disposed of what meager substance her stomach contained.

imma going to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Kaden struggled against the guard's hold. "Hey! Let go!" She tried everything, but no one in the room had a power that she could use. She kicked, screamed, and basically threw a fit, but he was way stronger.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Luke sighed and held tighter, trying to put an indiffernt look on his face as he pulled her out of the room. He knew what it was going to feel like when Milena started torturing her. He would feel it too. Every single cut. It was as if they knew he could do it, they always had him bring the prisoners to the room, and always bring them back.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:59 pm

Kaden kept struggling, but soon gave up, thinking it was best to rest her body. She really didn't know what was about to happen, and it scared her, even thought she had no intentions of doing whatever it is they wanted.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Luke dragged her to where Milena was waiting and put a bored look on his face as he threw the girl at Milena's feet, mentally wincing as he did. He hated this job, he truly did. But it kept him from ending up in one of those cells. "Here 's the girl you asked for."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Kaden groaned as she hit the ground, but quickly stood and looked at the girl in front of her. "I want outta here." Kaden told her. She balanced her weight on the balls of her feet, just in case.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Christina
I watched as one of the kids got dragged out of the room. Sadly, I knew where they were going. She was about to be tortured. Maybe when she got back i could heal her? If I had the strength to do so. I would now have to wait for her to return....if she returned.

Milena
I smiled as the guard dropped her. Finally, I was starting to get impatient. "Thank you...Luke." I said, remembering the guards name. I remembered alot of the guards names. I picked the girl up, ignoring her talking and started to lead her into the Torturing room. I would take on the 'nice' approach first...
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Kaden jerked out of her grasp. "Hey, I know how to walk, okay?" she said sarcastically. She saw the inside of the room and her heart almost stopped. It was the creepiest thing she had ever seen in her life. Kaden stopped, and backed up a little, not wanting to go any father.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Luke hesitated for a moment then positioned himself beside the doorway. He would most likely be called back later to take Prisoner 6 back to the White room so why bother to leave?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Milena
I tried to push her into the room. She would be going in whether she liked it or not. "Go in, now" I said, with a somewhat polite voice. I motioned for Drake to come in and I waited for the girl to move.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Kaden crossed her arms a smirked. "You are not getting me into that chair without a fight, lady." Kaden spread her feet in defiance, not moving. There was no way in heck she was willingly going any farther.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Milena
I smiled, "Either have me nicely ask you to get in there, or I make you get in there. Your choice dear. I'm giving you the option." I looked at her coldly, the gold ring around my eyes growing. I rarely ever gave prisoners a choice.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next