the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Sorcery 2~

+6
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Echo
Ravyn
Bells
Ale J.
10 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

~Sorcery 2~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~Sorcery 2~

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Tori looked over at the door where the girl and guy were standing. She shivered when she saw the dagger in his hands. Best not to try anything until she knew what the heck was actually going on.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Characters

Bells: White Room
Ravyn: White Room(But Ash is in the cells)
Winter: White Room
Kid.Icarus: White Room
Shane: I think the white room
Daughteroflight: White room
Ella: White room(Drake in the Cells)
Spiral: Cells
Me: White Room

I think thats it...anyone else in the cells?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Drake glared at the source of the voice, quickly bringing his hand across the face of the figure in front of him, still holding the girl's unnerving blue eyes. "would you like to join her then? I haven't played with you in a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Tori shook her head as she watched. How dare he hit her? She couldn't just sit by and watch. "You get a kick out of threatening and hitting people?" she asked without realizing it. "How pathetic."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Drake turned back to the girl and grinned, "As a matter of fact, I do." His blade found purchase in her arm and he looked around the room, daring the rest to challenge him. He grabbed her roughly and dragged her out, locking the rest in.

Artemis leaned her head back, closing her eyes, trying to ignore what she knew would soon follow for that girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Andros
There must've been a conflict over near the entrance to the cells. I felt the blood hit the ground. Some girl got dragged away by one of the guards, I preferred not to think about what would happen to her.

I sighed, Just Another Day.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Tori held back a cry of pain and just bit her lip. She would probably have another scar, like the other one. Whatever this place is, I have to get out of here.
She kept quiet as the guy dragged her out of the room.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Syren: I woke up, as usual, hoping that i was back at home and then being disappointed when i realized i was still in the white room. I sighed. Another day in Hell.... Well, could be worse. Could be the torture rooms. I began singing softly to myself. I had to be careful about what noises i made. I tried not to make threatening noises, or they might think i was trying to break out or something. But i loved to sing and it helped keep me calm, so i continued to sing.

Ash: I sat back in the corner of my clear cell, glaring out at the world from under my mop of black hair. I hated it here. The magic proof barrier didnt cause problems for me, since i didnt perform magic. I just healed really fast and had heightened senses, speed, and strength. But it was still awful being caged in here. I poked at one of my fangs absently, wishing i had my guitar right now. My fingers itched to play again. But the thought of getting a guitar in here? Well, it was never going to happen.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Crystal glared at the door, the ceiling of the room starting to slowly cover in clouds. Halfway noticing it she sighed and pit her head back down on her knees, taking deep breaths to calm herself. Drake somehow managed to tick her off just by being in the from. Let alone talking to her. Trying to sooth herself she let the picture of Drake slowly sofficating(sp) fill her mind, a small smile finding its way to her lips.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Kaden was soon loosed, and she sat up looking around. She saw what looked like a two way mirror and she ran up to it. "Hey! If you can hear me, let me out! I didn't do anything. Kaden wanted to use her power but when she had been drugged she must have lost it. Her fists pounded on the glass before she turned around.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Christina
I got up from the bed and walked over to the food cart on the corner of the room. I picked up an apple, it was bruised. All of them were. Why couldn't they give us good food? I missed the homemade meals at home...

"Anybody want an apple?" I asked, breaking the silence.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiral Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 pm

NepNep looked at the door then walked away from the door to the corner. She sat down and started planning. It will take a little luck and a lot of brute force but I will make it happen, I'll be free from the place soon enough.
Spiral
Spiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Artemis watched the rest, remaining silent. Sighing, she rubbed her throbbing head, trying to push back the voices. She wasn't crazy. Well, at least not scitzo (sp?), she just had this annoying 'gift' that bestowed her with others thoughts.
But what is a gift, if it sent her here? What is a gift, if its exsistance(I'mma not good at spelling...) is your death sentence?
She cringed, screams of pain making their way to the front of her mind. this was the worst place to be a telepath...

Drake grinned, dragging the girl down the hall and tossing her into the torture room, roughly securing her in a cold, metal chair and staring her down. "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Tori stiffened. "Why does it matter to you?" This guy's gaze creeped her out more than she wanted.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Andros
There were clouds forming in the room now, It wasn't all that unusual, but I didn't feel like getting wet today(Ironic, no?). I dispersed them with a wave, and made a motion to the girl near the food cart. The food here sucked, but i had to eat something.
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:30 pm

(ooh, i wanna get tortured!! lol!!)

Kaden sat back down on her bed, really wanting to get out of the room. It was too confining. "I don't care how long I'm in here, I will never break! You hear me, never!" She said to the security camera, knowing that someone would be watching.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Christina

I grabbed an apple and tossed it to the guy. (Andros) Then got one for myself. I wanted to fly around in the open right now...but there was no space. I silently walked back to my bed.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:39 pm

>.> Drake can only be in so many places at once. Patience. Anyway. I'm exhausted. I'm sickie, remembers? tay is on, so I will be ccing with her than passing out. I can't keep up with all you guys right now.. and tay is never on. sworry. be on tomorrow, all day, though <3

Drake twirled his dagger in his fingers, excitement sparking in his eyes. "because I want to know, and I always get what I want." He dragged the blade lightly across her face, not drawing blood, just taunting her.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Tori held her breath as she felt the dagger sliding across her face. "What if I don't want to tell you?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Name: Milena
Appearance: Long black hair, black eyes with a ring of gold around it. She is always wearing black, and has daggers and weapons hidden in her outfits.
Power/Species: Sorceress
Personality: Evil, she kills for fun and loves new victims. She is good at lying and stealing, but is a bit on the crazy side..although she doesnt show it.
Bio:(Optional) Well, she works with the facility, she helped capture nearly all the prisoners and was given a high place in the facility. (Kind of like Drakes equal. She helps run the place)
Other:(Optional)

Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:06 am

Drake slid the dagger down to her shoulder, letting it sink in slightly as he went "Then you shall suffer." The blade went deeper, trailing down her arm. He had a challenge now. Splendid.

Alyssa squeezed her eyes shut, forcing the screams of a fellow prisoner to the back of her thoughts, closing her mind tight. She shook a little, her body covered in a thin layer of sticky sweat. She felt like she was that prisoner. Like she was the one with her leg being sawed off. She leaned over a promptly disposed of what meager substance her stomach contained.

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 am

Tori winced at the pain and gasped. Her heart began to race and her head was spinning. She clenched her teeth and tightly shut her eyes, wishing she were back home.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 am

Drake grinned, liking her reaction. He let the blade dance down her arm then removed it, bringing back up to her shoulder, ready to start the process again. "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 am

Tori was quiet at first, waiting for the room to stop spinning. She avoided looking at him. "T-Tori," she said with a raspy breath.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:40 am

Drake took in her words, enjoying the moment. "Well, Torri," he let the blade drag back down, "Welcome to hell. Do not cross me again. You will fare much, much worse." he left the blade in and retreated from the room, leaving her to suffer and take in his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next