the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descend: A Fairie character chat

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Descend: A Fairie character chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Descend: A Fairie character chat

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Gabrielle felt like someone was watching her as the teacher began the lesson. She looked over to see Kaid looking at her, and she gave him a small smile. "What?" she whispered.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Descend: A Fairie character chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Descend: A Fairie character chat

Post by ShaneColton Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Kaid grinned. "Nothing." He looked away from her and back to the teacher, but within five minutes found himself glancing at her again.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 am

(Smile)
Gabrielle tried to focus on the teacher, but soon felt like she was being watched again. She ignored the feeling and looked over her text book, trying to figure out what the heck the subject even was. School could be so confusing sometimes.
She smiled when the class was finally dismissed. No more confusing math issues to deal with...until tomorrow, that is.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm

The lesson was soon over, and Kaid walked out of the room with Gabrielle. "So, I could maybe show you around if you want." He wanted to be nice to the new, because he felt some weird connection with her, that only a fairie could feel.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Gabrielle smiled at Kaid. He was really nice to her. "Uh, sure," she replied. "I'd like that, thanks."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Kaid grinned and walked toward the lunchroom. He was hungry and his stomach was growling. "We have the best food here. Always something good."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm

Gabrielle nodded. She hadn't eaten since before she left from the airport to get here overnight. She was in such a rush to get ready, she forgot to pack some food to snack on. "Sounds good to me," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm

He quickly got in line, but he was far enough back that it would still take a while. "I think you will like it here. It's pretty great."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 pm

Gabrielle got in the long line with him. "So have you gone here for a while?" Probably a dumb question, but she couldn't think of anything else to ask.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:13 pm

"Yeah, I have. A couple years." Kaid smiled, thinking of all the good memories. He really loved it here, and was hoping that she would too.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:17 pm

"That's cool." Gabrielle began to think. Maybe she would actually enjoy things here. As long as her new friends remained friends unlike the ones at her old school, things might acutally work out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 pm

"Yep." Kaid told her, smiling. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something about her that intrigued him. Never had he felt this weird connection with someone.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

When they reached the food, Gabrielle grabbed two trays and handed one to Kaid. "Here," she offered.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:54 pm

"Thanks." Kaid threw her a smile. She was a pretty nice girl.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm

"Your welcome," Gabrielle replied.
She almost blushed, realizing how much she was smiling and turned her attention to the food.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Kaid smiled and then soon moved to the front of the line. The meal today looked good, and he was super excited to eat. His mouth was watering as he sat down at his favorite table.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Gabrielle sat next to Kaid at the table and glanced at her food. It looked really good, which was different from her last school. She took a first bite and smiled. "This is good," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Kaid grinned and took another bite. "I told you." The meal was grilled chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes, and a roll. It was one of the best meals that they served, and had become hi favorite.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:54 pm

Gabrielle smiled and continued to eat until she was full. She hadn't had a meal that good in forever, and she definitely enjoyed this meal. She sat back in her chair.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm

"So, how long are you planning on being at this school? I don't have a lot longer. Only about a year." Kaid said, finishing his food and leaning back in his chair.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 pm

"I'm not sure," Gabrielle replied. "My parents decided last minute to send me here, so it could be a year, maybe two..."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 pm

"Ah, ok." Kaid closed his eyes, almost falling asleep. He could hear her thoughts, but closed his mind to them.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Gabrielle sat there until she realized she was staring at Kaid for some odd reason. She grinned when she saw his eyes closed. He seems really nice, she thought. There's something about him...What is it?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Kaid had heard her thoughts before he closed his mind to them. He smiled, thinking the same about her. Thankfully, being human, she couldn't hear his thoughts.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:29 pm

Gabrielle almost jumped when the school bell rang. She hadn't expected it to be so loud. "I guess that means it's time for more classes," she said with a sigh.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next