the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descend: A Fairie character chat

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Descend: A Fairie character chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Descend: A Fairie character chat

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Kaid sighed and grabbed his bag. "Yep. What do you have next?" He was tired and didn't wanna go to another class, but he didn't really have a choice.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Descend: A Fairie character chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Descend: A Fairie character chat

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:58 pm

"Um..." Gabrielle looked down at her schedule. "Looks like I have history next," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:32 pm

"Cool, me too." Kaid walked down the busy hallway. Everyone was heading to their classes, and he took hold of Gabrielle's hand so he wouldn't lose her in the crowd.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Gabrielle felt this odd sensation when Kaid held her hand, but she liked it for some reason. She smiled, glad that she had made such a great friend already on her first day.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:43 pm

When Kaid took her hand, he felt a jolt and could all of a sudden hear her thoughts, feel her feelings. It rather shocked and he let go quickly. "Um, here's our class."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:45 pm

She wondered if she did something by the way Kaid just acted. She put the thought away and just decided to go on with the day without worrying about stuff like that. "Right," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Kaid couldn't concentrate in class. He couldn't get the sensation out of his head. Never had touching anyone caused that reaction and it worried him. Why was this happening?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:00 pm

Gabrielle would occasionally look over at Kaid. He appeared...distracted. Did it have to do with holding hands? she wondered. She didn't want to do anything that would offend him, but she had no clue what she did to make him act like this.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Kaid saw Gabrielle looking at him and he smiled at her. He didn't want her to think she had done something to offend him. Class seemed to last forever, and Kaid didn't pay attention.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 pm

Gabrielle returned the smile and tried to focus on the lesson, but found it difficult. She couldn't think of anything else, except when Kaid held her hand and the odd feeling she got from it..
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

(Megan is it too late to join?)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

(nope! Smile)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 am

(yay XD)
Name: Aroua
Human or Fairie: human
Personality: shy and quiet. But she is loud and crazy when with friends.
Other: n/a
Appearance:
Descend: A Fairie character chat - Page 3 Girl-green-eyes-hair-nose-ring-orange-hair-119494
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 am

(i like her! love the hair)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:29 am

(haha Me 2 XD Um... how can I jump in??)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

(right now, all of our charries are in class, so you could probably go there)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:33 am

(haha she shall be late....)

Aroua ran to class. Her artifical red hair flying behind her. She ran faster and ran into class. Everyone turned to look at her. Her face blushed slightly. She sat down in the back and sat her book down. She turned up her hidden ipod and listened to her music. Its not poliet to stare. She thought heated.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 am

(lol! she could be roommates with my charrie!)
Gabrielle noticed the girl walking into class late, but the teacher didn't say anything about it and just kept continuing with his lesson. She didn't stare, unlike the other students. She didn't want to make the girl feel anymore uncomfortable.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 am

(haha ^_^ Aroua doesnt like roommates XD she thinks that they are annoying. She is only shy around guys XD)

Once the bell rang she was the first out. Aroua ran into alot of guys. Of course she blushed and said things quietly. Most of them hated her because she was diffrent. She sighed and kept walking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 am

Gabrielle quickly stood and gathered her books. She had to hurry to her next class, since there wasn't much time to get there. She looked at Kaid. "Uh, I'll see you later," she said before leaving the room. She couldn't get that moment out of her head, where they'd touched. What could've brought on that strange feeling?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:58 am

Aroua walked faster. People snikered and said 'emo girl'. She hated titles but that was one she got alot. Her red hair covered her face like a curtain. She tried to get lost in her music but that never worked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Gabrielle hurried down the hallways, her mind still going back to the moment she and Kaid touched. Why did that happen? Why did our touch feel so...different?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3