the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 15 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:57 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
Aliceinwaiting wrote:(I AM BACKZ!! NO MY ERICHA IS GONEZ Sad Sad MEGAN!!! *takles* Hi Smile )
Evan smiled. "I can do that." He said pulling her closer. His arms lifted her up and he held her bridal style. His lips brushed against hers and he walked her to the end of the cliff. "I LOVE ALEX!" He yelled and smiled at her.

(I'm back, but I have news you won't like; I won't be on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday if iffy...)

Alex smiled widely, her heart racing slightly. "Good." A soft noise of surprise escaped her lips as she was lifted up. When he yelled those words her heart raced and her lips were instantly against his in a passionate kiss. She pulled back for only a minute and looked into his eyes, a warm smile on her lips. "I love you, Evan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 15 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:05 pm

(thanks Smile I was looking for that Ericha *takles* your here!!!!!!! but I might just kill your signature =/ hahahahaha and sorry I couldnt get on much yesterday.. computer was having problems)

Evan smiled and whispered "I love you." He burried his face into her hair. His cool breath went down her neck. He held her tightly. "I cant imagine my life without you."

Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:18 pm

(You're welcome. Very Happy *is tackled* I won't be here tomorrow or Thursday though... Why do you want to kill my sig?)

Alex smiled widely and rested her head against his chest. "And I can't imagine my life without you, Ev." Her heart was pounding in her chest and her brain was fuzzy due to his closeness. All she knew was that she loved him more than life itself.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:23 pm

(cuz I hate rick Astley. NNOOO YOU CANT LEAVE ME Sad )

Evan smiled and went back to the car and sighed. "Where should we go love?" Evan asked looking down at her. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Her scent was intoxicating him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

(Sad THURSDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY, THAT'S WHY I WON'T BE ON.)

Alex smiled and watched him with loving eyes. "Where do you want to go?" She asked since she had no clue. Her smile grew when he kissed her forehead and her eyes stayed glued to him. She never thought that anything like that would ever happen between them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

( OOOOOOHHHH im sorry love Sad Happy Birthday ^_^ I wanna get you something XD really bad XD)
Evan chuckled. "Anywhere... as long as I am wiht you.. I will be fine." He said with a smile. His lips were tingling and he held her close. His heart was crashing inside his own chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:35 pm

(It's okay. Thank you Alice. ^_^ XD)

Alex laughed softly. "Well that's pleasant, neither one of us know where we want to go." Her smile grew and she brushed her lips against his. She couldn't have been happier at the moment.
(Me thinks that they are way too happy... Hm... Me also thinks that drama should be added. What do you think?)
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:39 pm

(^_^ I agree... heheheh Angela needs to creat drama...)

"Then lets go back." Evan said wiht a chuckle. "We need to keep this a secret... at least for now... until Angela... gets a new boy... $20 says she already has one." He said wiht a slight twist in his face. He hated to think like that but it was true.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

(=D)

Eliza nodded. "Alright, although I hate having to be secretive." A small frown formed, but she knew that they had no choice but to keep it a secret. "I would bet against you, love, but I agree with you. Angela is kind of a tramp." She watched him and kissed him, knowing that she wouldn't be able to do that for at least a while.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:54 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:
Aliceinwaiting wrote:(heheheeheh XD)

Alexandria smiled and blushed a deep scarlet. "REally? You think that?" She asked pulling away to look into his eyes. Her heart was crashing inside her chest. She couldnt think stright.

Darren smiled. "Yes. I do think that," he said. "You're very special to me Alexandria. Always have been. I wanted to show to you how much you really mean to me."

(i'll post for salina later)

Alexandria nodded and smiled. "Show me now." SHe said blushing. She wanted him to kiss her so much. She couldnt think. SHe couldnt wait. Her lips landed on his and it was bliss.

Darren smiled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him. He deepened the kiss slightly and ran his fingers through her hair. I'm so glad she finally knows how I feel about her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Evan savored the kiss. He deeped it with all passion he had. "I love you." He whispered against her lips. His lips trailed down her neck and back up. He smiled down at her. "We can meet at night... my dorm? or your dorm?"

Alexandria's heart was speeding. She couldnt breathe... at all. His lips were intoxicating her. She pulled back only the slightest. "Hi..." She whispered wiht a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm

Eliza wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with the same passion. "And I love you, Evan." Her eyes closed and a smile spread across her lips. She loved being in his arms and never wanted him to let go, but knew he would have to eventually. "Mine. Your's is too messy, love."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Evan laughed. "Well that hurt alittle bit darling." He teased her. "I love you." His lips brushed against hers. "I really do love you... never forget that."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Evan savored the kiss. He deeped it with all passion he had. "I love you." He whispered against her lips. His lips trailed down her neck and back up. He smiled down at her. "We can meet at night... my dorm? or your dorm?"

Alexandria's heart was speeding. She couldnt breathe... at all. His lips were intoxicating her. She pulled back only the slightest. "Hi..." She whispered wiht a smile.

Darren grinned. "Hi," he whispered back. He looked lovingly into her eyes, taking in the beautiful colored rings. "You are so beautiful."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Alex chuckled softly. "You should know that I speak my mind by now. And your room is kind of messy." She smiled widely. "And I love you." Her lips tingled from where his had brushed them and her smile widened. "i know and I didn't plan on forgetting it. You better not forget that I love you and I really do Evan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Alexandria blushed a deep scarlet. "Really?" SHe asked. SHe felt like a girl whe nshe was with him. SHe looked up at him and smiled. Hi s dark eyes were filled with love for her.

Evan chuckled. "Of course love.... How can I forget that you speak your mind." He laughed and kissed her forehead. He sat her down on the floor and helped her stand. "How you you feeling?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

Darren nodded and brushed a gently kiss against her forehead. "Really," he whispered. "I'd never say anything I didn't think wasn't true."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Alexandria smiled and pulled him closer. "Lets ditch class today." She whispered. HEr lips melted against his again. She liked the feel of it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Alex smiled widely and chuckled. She stood and looked into his eyes. "I am feeling perfect. I'm happy and in love," she said. Her smile widened and she brushed her lips against his. She couldn't have been happier.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Evan smiled and took her to her side of the car. HE buckled her in and sighed. He kissed her one last time with all passion he had. He broke the kiss and shut the door. He went over and they went back to school.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Alex smiled widely at him and her heart pounded in her chest. Her eyes closed and she enjoyed the kiss while it lasted. When he pulled back she sighed and opened her eyes. She leaned against the door and looked like she would normally as nothing more than his friend.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Evan walked her into the school. Angela watched and she was in envy. It wasnt fair that she couldnt have him but that Alex could. She would be evil wiht him. She smiled and walked away. Evan didnt like that look on Angela's face. He didnt tell Alex at all.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Alex walked beside Evan and saw Angela. She wanted to yell at her and at the same time she wanted to thank her. If it hadn't been for her, she wasn't sure if her and Evan would have gotten together. She glanced back up at Evan and saw something in his expression. "What's wrong Ev?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"Nothing love." Evan said wiht a smile. He needed ot be carefull around Angela. He hurried them to her dorm. "Well that was a experianse." He said with a chuckle.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Alex nodded and once they got to her dorm and were inside she raised an eyebrow. "You sure, Marky? Yeah it was." She smiled slightly and brushed her lips against his.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next