the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 pm

(heheheeheh XD)

Alexandria smiled and blushed a deep scarlet. "REally? You think that?" She asked pulling away to look into his eyes. Her heart was crashing inside her chest. She couldnt think stright.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:(I AM BACKZ!! NO MY ERICHA IS GONEZ Sad Sad MEGAN!!! *takles* Hi Smile )
Evan smiled. "I can do that." He said pulling her closer. His arms lifted her up and he held her bridal style. His lips brushed against hers and he walked her to the end of the cliff. "I LOVE ALEX!" He yelled and smiled at her.

(I'm back, but I have news you won't like; I won't be on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday if iffy...)

Alex smiled widely, her heart racing slightly. "Good." A soft noise of surprise escaped her lips as she was lifted up. When he yelled those words her heart raced and her lips were instantly against his in a passionate kiss. She pulled back for only a minute and looked into his eyes, a warm smile on her lips. "I love you, Evan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Guy 3: "Dude, why are you wearing a bikini? That's gay!"

Nash: Oh boy. I was so going to get Salina for this. "It's for a dare!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Jasmine: I laughed. "Because you're adorable like a puppy," I said. "Good. How far away are we?"

"I'm a man so I'm not adorable; I'm hot or handsome. We're a block away, Jas. Impatient, much?" Sammy glanced at her as he walked, a smile on his face. Even though he said no to the adorable thing, he liked the fact that she found him adorable.

Jasmine: I shook my head. "You keep telling yourself that. You know I know the truth, so stop arguing with me." Oh, Sammy. He was a cutie.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:30 pm

Sammy rolled his eyes but smiled as they walked onto the sand. "Yeah, i will. Anyway, I'm freaking hot. You should be blessed to be in the presence of someone like me." He nodded, trying to keep a straight face as he talked. It was incredibly hard, but he managed.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Jasmine: I rolled my eyes. "Honey, arrogance doesn't turn girls on. You might want to tone down the attitude just a smidge."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Sammy chuckled and a grin spread across his lips. He pulled her closer and rested his head against hers. "Yes, ma'am. No more goofing." He stuck his lower lip out and pouted, although his eyes were bright and warm.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:41 pm

Jasmine: I laughed. "You make it really hard to get mad at you," I said. He was just so happy and innocent and cute...well, not always that innocent, but for the most part. I patted his head. "Good boy."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Sammy smiled and looked at her. "That's pleasant to know, Jas. I'm not a dog, so can you please stop?" He put on his best puppy dog eyes and stuck out his lower lip again. "Pretty pwease Jas?" His eyes were on her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Jasmine: I rolled my eyes. "You're making it even harder for me to not pet you and pretend you are my dog, Sam."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Sammy stopped pouting and stared at her for a minute. He let out a long sigh and a small smile played across his lips. "You're never going to quit doing that, are you?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Jasmine: I shook my head. "Consider it my way of showing you I love you," I joked. "That, and kicking your butt in whatever we're gonna compete in."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Sammy smiled and finally moved away from her. He stripped off his tee, set his towel down and kicked off his shoes. He went over to the water and climbed in. Once he was in he moved to deeper water and looked at Jasmine. "The water's great." His smile widened slightly as he watched her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Jasmine: "I'm gonna change in the bathroom," I said, hurrying into it. Something about stripping in public, even if it was just my T-shirt and jeans, felt a little awkward to me.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Sammy chuckled softly and nodded. "Alright, Jasmine." He swam out slightly farther and his smile disappeared after she left. He decided to float on his back and think. He couldn't figure out why he seemed slightly attracted to Jasmine. After all, she was a lot like a sister to him. A sigh escaped his lips and he tried to clear his mind.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Jasmine: I got my clothes off, then headed out in my bikini, a little self-conscious even though Sammy was probably the only one who was looking at me. Why did I care what he thought anyway? It wasn't like I was into him. "Sam!" I called.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Sammy opened his eyes and swam closer to the shore when he realized that he had floated a ways out. When he saw Jasmine, his heart skipped a beat and he realized how beautiful she was. He suddenly felt embarrassed for staring at her the way he was and looked down. "Yeah, Jas?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Jasmine: "I was just looking for you," I said, cannonballing into the pool next to him, then splashing him with water. "There you are!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Sammy smiled slightly and looked up at her. He didn't know why, but his breath was catching in his throat. "Yeah, here I am, Jas," he said and chuckled. He splashed her back and had a feeling that this would turn into a full blown water war possibly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Jasmine: I giggled and kept splashing her back. "Dude, watch it! Don't get water in my ear again! That hurt!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Sammy chuckled softly and moved away without splashing again. He slowly slid under the water and started plotting. He swam under the water, closer to her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:(heheheeheh XD)

Alexandria smiled and blushed a deep scarlet. "REally? You think that?" She asked pulling away to look into his eyes. Her heart was crashing inside her chest. She couldnt think stright.

Darren smiled. "Yes. I do think that," he said. "You're very special to me Alexandria. Always have been. I wanted to show to you how much you really mean to me."

(i'll post for salina later)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Jasmine: Was Sammy planning on doing something? "Sam? Where'd you go?" Crap, he was probably gonna do something I wouldn't like...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Sammy swam closer and grabbed her ankle. He didn't pull her under, but did tug at it lightly as a possible warning. Basically he was telling her that he might tug her under and to be on her guard. he finally swam away and resurfaced quite a bit away from her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:56 pm

daughteroflight wrote:
Aliceinwaiting wrote:(heheheeheh XD)

Darren smiled. "Yes. I do think that," he said. "You're very special to me Alexandria. Always have been. I wanted to show to you how much you really mean to me."

(i'll post for salina later)

Alexandria nodded and smiled. "Show me now." SHe said blushing. She wanted him to kiss her so much. She couldnt think. SHe couldnt wait. Her lips landed on his and it was bliss.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next