the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 18 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:23 pm

( Smile I LUVS YOU XD)

Evan laughed a loud laugh. "Of course love." He took off his clothes and helped her with hers. He picked her up and got into the bathtub. THe hot water tingled against his soft skin. He kissed down her neck.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 18 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:29 pm

(Smile I LUVS YOU TOO XD)

Alex grinned and laughed softly. "Good." She stripped her clothes off and smiled when he was helping her. The hot water felt good against her skin and so did his lips. She was instantly warmed up due to both the water and the fire that he had lit inside of her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm

Nash: I took the bikini top off and grabbed my trunks, which were on my seat where I'd left them. The Hello Kitty towel wasn't really helping now. "Ready to leave?" I asked Salina, hoping that would be a better alternative.

Jasmine: I raised an eyebrow. "You're comfortable around me, huh?" I was comfortable around him too. Did he know that?
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Salina turned to him and nodded. She felt uncomfortable being out in her bikini, especially with those guys around. She couldn't wait to get out of there. "Yeah, I'm ready."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 am

Sammy nodded. "Yes, yes I am. What do you expect? You're my best friend after all." His eyes locked on her and he crossed his arms over his chest. he hadn't gotten back in his goofy mood at all, but was still serious.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Nash: I grabbed her hand. "Good," I said, walking out of there with her, leaving the Hello Kitty towel behind. Ugh.

Jasmine: I sighed. "You silly boy." I felt like I was talking to a dog when I talked to him sometimes. He was just odd like that. "Wanna keep swimming?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:06 pm

Sammy sighed and nodded. A small smile formed on his lips. He couldnt stay angry at Jasmine. His smile widened slightly and he moved and hugged her. "Do you want to keep swimming, Jas?" He watched her curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Jasmine: I shrugged. "I don't really care. We don't really swim when we come here anyway, just splash each other in the face."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Nash: I grabbed her hand. "Good," I said, walking out of there with her, leaving the Hello Kitty towel behind. Ugh.

Jasmine: I sighed. "You silly boy." I felt like I was talking to a dog when I talked to him sometimes. He was just odd like that. "Wanna keep swimming?"

Salina let out a sigh of relief when they left the pool. "That was...interesting." She didn't know what else to say. She realized that they had left her towel behind, but she didn't feel like going back to get it. Not while those guys were there.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:52 pm

Nash: I realized I was still holding Salina's hand and quickly dropped it. "Can we agree to never make bets like this ever again?" That was so humiliating.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Sammy shook his head and chuckled. "Well, what would you want to do, Jas?" He looked into her eyes and found that he had butterflies in his stomach. He was finally starting to connect the dots; he liked Jasmine as more than a friend.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Nash: I realized I was still holding Salina's hand and quickly dropped it. "Can we agree to never make bets like this ever again?" That was so humiliating.
Salina looked at him and nodded. "Agreed. I'd hate to go through something like that again. How did you keep so calm back there? Those guys really creeped me out."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:21 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(Smile I LUVS YOU TOO XD)

Alex grinned and laughed softly. "Good." She stripped her clothes off and smiled when he was helping her. The hot water felt good against her skin and so did his lips. She was instantly warmed up due to both the water and the fire that he had lit inside of her.

Evan smiled and closed his eyes. He held her close to him. "I love you." He whispered. His heart was crashing in his chest. "I really do." Hiis lips trailed down her neck.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Alex smiled widely and enjoyed being held by him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch. "I know and I love you. I really do." She moved closer and had to admit that she was liking this bath a whole lot.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Evan chuckled in the bathtub. His lips made thier way down her body and back up to her lips. He kissed her lip with so much passion. He loved her... and he wouldnt let anything happened to her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Alex moved closer yet again and felt her heart race slightly. There were absolutely no words for how much she loved him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed his lips.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:36 am

Evan pulled back and sighed. He was drifining to sleep with her. He was in and out of dreams that mad ehis heart pound like crazy. He loved her and he wanted her all the days of his lif.e
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:50 am

Alex smiled and could feel herself drift to sleep. One dream in particular made her heart do a crazy dance in her chest. That dream had to do with their future, one where they were together. She smiled slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:44 pm

Jasmine: I yawned and shrugged. "You know, I don't really care what we do. As long as we're hanging out, I think that's all good."

Nash: I shrugged. "I know my sexual orientation. I'm not going to let some jerks tell me what it is."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Salina felt tears rise to her eyes. She began to cry. She didn't know why, she just did. "I'm sorry," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Nash: I frowned as the tears fell from her eyes. "What's wrong, Sal?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her and patting her back. "Come on. It's okay. What's up?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 pm

Salina laid her head against his chest and just let the tears fall. "I don't know, I guess I'm just upset with what happened. I thought they were going to hurt you, and the way they were looking at me..."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Nash: I shook my head. "It's fine. I can take care of myself, Sal. You know that. And I wouldn't have let them hurt you. You know that too."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Salina gave a small nod. "Yeah, I know," she said almost in a whisper. "I'd just hate to see anything happen to you."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Nash: I laughed. "Nothing's going to happen to me, Sal." I smoothed her hair back. "Let's keep walking, I don't want those creeps catching up to us."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next