the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

(lolz!)
Salina shook her head with a small grin. She tried on one bikini because of a dare from another friend and now Nash always wanted her to wear a bikini. "Very funny."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Sammy sighed and watched her a moment. "Fine. How long until I wake you up, Jas?" He continued to watch her, wondering what he would do while she napped.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:16 pm

(Oh, Nash.)

Nash: "Just wear the bikini," I said. "See you in half an hour?"

Jasmine: "I dunno," I grumbled. "Lemme sleep. Come back in like twelve hours."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm

(haha yeah)
Salina sighed. "All right, fine. I'll wear the bikini. See you in half an hour. You comin' over here first?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Nash: "If you want me to, then I'll be glad to."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Sammy shook his head in disapproval. "No, maybe you should get up now, walk around, get your blood flowing. take a cold shower if you have to because I'm lonely and I need my best friend to annoy. And I can't do that if she's sleeping."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm

"Yeah, that'll work for me," Salina replied. "I guess I'll get ready then. See you soon?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Jasmine: I groaned. "Give me another good reason why I should get up." I really hated waking up. It was my least favorite part of the day.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Nash: "Fine, I'll be there soon," I said. "See ya then."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 pm

"All right, sounds good. See ya." Salina clicked the end button and went to find her bikini, still not wanting to wear it, but she put it on for Nash. Might as well make him happy.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 pm

Sammy pouted. "Because I'm your best friend and you love me?: He asked, slowly getting off the bed. He finally came up with a real reason. "Because it's Saturday and you're sleeping which is no fun."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Nash: I dug my swimming trunks out, changed into them, and started heading to Salina's house. I took my camera phone with me to make sure I got a good picture...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:26 pm

Jasmine: I sighed. "Why do I have to be fun?" But I rolled out of bed and gave him a quick hug. "Yes, Sammy. I love you, and don't you forget it. Lemme shower first, okay?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:29 pm

(hahaha camera phone!!!! XD)
Salina finally finished getting ready. She looked at her reflexion and sighed. "Ugh! I hate bikinis," she said to nobody. She slipped on a blue sundress and went out on the front porch to wait for Nash.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

(Nash = perv apparently.)

Nash: When it was time, I hurried over to Salina's house to see her waiting on the front porch already. "Sal!" I yelled at her, waving.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Sammy grinned happily. "Okay, I guess i'll find something to do while your in the shower. I won't, I'll put in that area of my memory where I actually remember stuff." His eyes lit up and his grin turned a bit evil. "So, do you still hide your diary in the same place?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:33 pm

(haha)
Salina looked up and smiled. "Hey!" She stood up and hopped off the porch to go meet up with Nash. "Took you long enough," she teased.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Jasmine: "Whatever," I said. "Hey! No snooping! Go to the living room and amuse yourself with cartoons! I don't want Ravyn catching you on her bed again!"

Nash: I gave her a quick hug, smiling. "Hey, I came right on time. Don't be so impatient."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Sammy pouted and hung his head. He actually wanted to smile, but that wouldn't be any fun. "Alright Mom. I don't like cartoons. Those are for kids..." Even though Sammy said that, it was a complete lie and he knew that Jasmine knows that too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Salina grinned. "Yeah, so you did. You ready to go then? I can't wait to beat you this time."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 pm

Jasmine: I laughed. "You didn't say that last week while we watched the Spongebob movie together."

Nash: I laughed. "Yeah, I'm ready. And we'll have to see about that when we get there. Don't jump to any conclusions yet."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Salina giggled and tossed him an extra towel she grabbed before leaving the house. "This time, I remembered towels," she said, grinning.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Nash: I groaned. "Dang, I forgot mine. Do you have an extra one I can borrow?" Why couldn't I remember anything? Gah.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Salina smiled. "Yeah, take this one."She held up a towel in front of her, grinning even more.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:00 am

Sammy chuckled and looked up at her with a grin. He playfully glared at her. "Bite me." His glare faded away and he tackled her in a hug. It was her fault he was acting so stupid, after all, she was his best friend and he acted stupid around them.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next