the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 13 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 am

Darren felt a little sad the way she had said that. The one class they didn't have together? Why did she say it like that? he wondered, very confused. He thought he made his hints very obvious, but then decided that his mind worked differently than hers.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 13 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

(STILL GIVE HER THE ROSES!!!)

Alexandria sat down and almost died in class. Once the bell rang Justin came up and talked to her. He asked her out to dinner that night and she accepted. He wasnt Darren but she needed to get over him. She wlaked out and hurried to her dorm to get ready.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 am

When Evan kissed Alex, her heart raced and she wanted to wrap her arms around his neck and enjoy the kiss, but instead she pulled back. "Evan..." She tried to figure out exactly what she could say. "Ev, I really like you," she paused a minute and but her lip. "In that way is how I like you, but you just broke up with Angela and as you said, I'm just like her..."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

Evan hushed her up and kissed her again. His arms snaked around her waist and pulled her close to him. His lips trailed down her neck and back. "I didnt mean it like that." He whispered against her soft lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

( X0 poor darren!!!!! AH!!! oh, i've got it!)
Darren hurried out to a flower stand and bought the best roses he could find. He found the perfect bouquet and went to go buy Alexandria's favorite candy(i'll let you decide what that is), followed by a nice card that said "You make life special". He signed it "an admirer" and practically ran to her house. He felt kinda of awkward just coming unannounced and left the items in front of the door. He then rang the doorbell and jumped off the porch and behind some bushes. He wanted to see her reaction.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

(ahahahaha)

Alexandria walked out and looked around She was wearing her strappless black and red dress. She saw the flowers and her favorite candy and picked it up. She read the card and smiled. "Oh wow...who did this?" She asked to herself. "Darren?" She asked with a smile. "No he wouldnt do that for me... get over him Alexandria." She said and walked back into the house.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 am

Alex was silenced by him easily and for a change, she was at a lose for words. "Then... how did you mean it?" She asked softly, her arms wrapping around his neck.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 am

"I dont know..." Evan said with a guilty smile. His lips traced her jawline and her colar bone. He had been wanting to do this for a long him. His lips traced hers.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:27 am

Darren frowned slightly. She still didn't think he was interested in her, even after he got her all that stuff. I won't give up on her, he thought.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:28 am

Alexandria heard her doorbell ring and she went out with Justin. He tried to make moves on her but she kept thinking of Darren. Once they got back to her dorm Justin had kissed her. He wasnt Darren. She wished it was Darren.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 am

Alex's heart skipped a beat and she caught his lips with hers. in a way, she had known she liked him for a long while, but at the same time she hid that in her brain. She smiled beneath the kiss and let her finger intertwine in his hair.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 am

(aw! something should happen at school so they can realize that they both like each other)
Darren laid on his bed, thinking back to Alexandria's reaction to his gift. She had first thought it might be him, but then said to get over him. It didn't make any sense. He liked her, and apparently she liked him. Why couldn't he say it to her...in words?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:35 am

(@ megan XD XD YES!!! Justin shall kiss Alexandria XD)

Evan smiled under the kiss and pulled back. He girned and said "Well mmy love... what do you want to do about this?" He asked kissing her forehead. His heart was burning and speeding fast.

Alexandria got up early and changed into her typical blakc skinny jeans and black shirt. She went down and waited for Darren. She waited and waited. She looked at the clock feeling more imaptient
(gtg will be on tomoro ^_^ good night Megan and I shall miss you Ericha Sad )
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:37 am

(yes! ok night)
Darren quickly got ready and went to go meet Alexandria like they usually did. He kept thinking about last night. She was dressed up kinda fancy. Was she going on a date? His heart dropped, realizing that him getting her the flowers, candy, and card was probably stupid, since she must've gotten a boyfriend.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:43 am

(Sad Aw, bye Alice.)

Alex smiled and looked into his eyes. Her eyes were bright and filled with love. She realized that she had fallen... for her best friend. Her smile widened slightly and she brushed her lips against his. "I want you to be my boyfriend," she said softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 pm

(I AM BACKZ!! NO MY ERICHA IS GONEZ Sad Sad MEGAN!!! *takles* Hi Smile )

Alexandria saw Darren and smiled. "Hey there handsome how was your night?" SHe asked pretending to care. SHe didnt want to know if he had a date. She had fallen hard for him. SHe knew that.

Evan smiled. "I can do that." He said pulling her closer. His arms lifted her up and he held her bridal style. His lips brushed against hers and he walked her to the end of the cliff. "I LOVE ALEX!" He yelled and smiled at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Darren gave her a little smile, still thinking back to her reaction at his gifts. Does she really like me? Why else would she say to get over me?
"It was...okay, I guess," he answered, avoiding what he was really thinking. "How was your night?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Alexandria shurgged. "It was fine..." They started to walk down the hallways. Justin came up to her and she looked down. "Hey Alexandria I had a great time on that date." He titled her head up and kissed her cheek then her lips. "It was really fun." Then he walked away. Alexandria stood there wit hher eyes closed. SHe didnt wasnt to see Darren's face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:59 pm

Darren stood there, shocked by what he saw. She had gone on a date...and when she liked him in the first place. How could she do that?
He avoided looking at Alexandria. "So...you and...Justin, huh?" He struggled to get rid of the jealous tone in his voice.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:24 am

"No...." Alexandria said flattly. "Nothing happened. We just went out for dinner. He isnt my type.. but apparently I am his." She said her voice full of discussed. She heard something in Darrens tone but shrugged it off and kept walking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:29 am

Darren walked with her quietly. Her words echoed through his mind. He isn't my type...but apprently I am his. He felt himself getting angry.
He should stay away from her. He'd heard stuff about Justin...not the best kind of news you'd want to hear, but it was enough for Darren not to trust the guy.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:31 am

Alexandria walked faster then she had ever in a along time. She needed to clear her head. One day she would tell Darren how she felt but not today. She knew he didnt like her. "So what did you do for that girl?" She asked breaking the silence.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 am

Darren glanced at her. Maybe this time, she'd get the hints. "Well, I took your advice," he started. "I got her some roses, her favorite candy, and...a card."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:37 am

Alexandria stopped. She looked at him curiously. "You... you sent her those things? What did the card say?" SHe asked. Her heart was pounding inside her chest. Was it him that sent her thoughs things?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 am

Darren grinned. Maybe she was picking up on the hints this time. He stepped closer to her. "You make life special," he whispered in her ear.
(hehe)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next