the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Inside

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead Inside Empty Re: Dead Inside

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 am

Please join =)
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:21 am

can i join?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Sure! Smile
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:10 pm

yay i'll go make my charries
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Kk
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Name: Mia
Personality: will develop
Bio: Her family was murdered in a fire, and her grandmother wasn't able to care for her, so she sent Mia here.
Reason for being here: TBA
Other: has areas on her skin, with burn marks, and sometimes has dreams of the fire
Appearance: http://www.zimbio.com/Mind+Control+Techniques/articles/41_qp9vzd6t/Secrets+Conversational+Hypnosis+How+Control

Name: Michael
Personality: will develop
Bio: His mother died when he was little and his father got involved with all the wrong people. He had no other place to go, so he was sent here.
Reason for being here: TBD
Other: N/A
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=avan+jogia+images&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=EC21ZSUMxs9HiM:&imgrefurl=http://www.pollsb.com/polls/avan_jogia&docid=4tnTUv35_kozOM&w=397&h=497&ei=n6ZGTqmtK6Lh0QGE0LHvBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=595&vpy=91&dur=230&hovh=251&hovw=201&tx=75&ty=189&page=2&tbnh=167&tbnw=126&start=27&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:27&biw=1366&bih=525
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Awesome charries! Want to start? We might as well, since I don't know how many people will join.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

sure sounds good to me
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:45 pm

~Starting~

Shadow walked down the halls of the Roses and Thorns school. She sang softly, but it echoed throughout the halls. No one had arrived except for her. She wanted to meet someone...even though she couldn't trust them. Shadow was often confused with herself and she sighed.

Eagle sat outside in the courtyard, the grass as soft as the clouds in the blue sky. As much as he hated being here, it was very beautiful here. He closed his eyes and took in the sunlight, his already tanned body taking it all in.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Mia stared up at the large building in front of her. She understood why her grandmother sent her here, but she wished she didn't have to be here. She'd much rather be with people she knew than people she didn't know.

Michael sighed as he walked in through the front door. Why did Dad have to do all those stupid things? He was frustrated with his life, but at least he had somewhere to live.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:52 pm

Shadow's sweet singing echoed more through the halls then heard the door close. Someone was here besides her. She stopped her voice and looked down the hall. Shadow saw someone and went into one of the classrooms, which happened to be music.

Eagle lay in the grass, enjoying the sun. He heard someone else in the courtyard and opened his eyes. He sat up and looked at the girl in his vision. Oh man she was a sight to look at.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

Michael thought he heard someone else in the hallway. There was somone in here. Well, of course. People actually stay here, not that they liked it. At least, he didn't. He just continued to walk down the hallway.

Mia walked along the courtyard, letting the sun warm her a little. She wasn't one of those people who liked to tan a lot, but she did like to let the sun warm her up. She noticed a guy looking at her and she gave him a small smile.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:12 am

Shadow peered through the small window and looked out into the hallway. She saw a good looking guy in the hallway and stepped out, running into him. "I'm sorry..." Shadow quickly said.

Eagle decided to step it up and went over to where Mia where. "Hello there." His voice flowed sweetly.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:15 am

Michael looked at her and smiled. This girl was kinda pretty. "That's all right," he said. "I should've stopped quicker than that. I'm Michael."

Mia smiled. "Hello," she replied. He was pretty good looking, she thought. Even though they had just met, she felt comfortable around him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:19 am

Shadow's cheeks flushed pink. "I'm Shadow." Her pretty green eyes looked at him.

Eagle smiled at the girl. She was very beautiful by all means. He stepped a little bit closer to her. "What's your name gorgeous?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:22 am

Michael nodded. "Shadow," he echoed. "That's a really cool name. I like it. Very...unique." He almost forgot the word he was looking for. He couldn't really find anything worth remembering, cause this girl was really pretty.

Mia felt herself begin to blush. No one had ever called her gorgeous before. She actually liked it. "I'm Mia," she answered.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:26 am

Pink appeared more on Shadow's cheeks and she didn't know what to say. "T-thanks." She spit out.

"A pretty name for an absolutely beautiful girl." Eagle's eyes looked her up and down and then his hand rested on her cheek.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:32 am

Michael chuckled. "No problem. I only say what I think is true, so...yeah. I was definitely being honest about your name." He didn't know why he was starting to ramble. He normally didn't do that.

Mia's breath caught in her throat. This guy was definitely charming, and it was almost like she was in a trance. She couldn't bring herself to pull away. "Thank you," was all she managed to get out.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 am

"My parents just named me Shadow because of where I was born at." Shadow thought about the memory of her mother explaining why she was born in an alleyway with gang members and drug dealers.

Eagle stepped closer to her and kissed her forehead. "Eagle's the name, that's all you need to remember babe." He had a hard time controlling himself; that's why he came here. Eagle couldn't control himself with girls, mostly when they were going at it in the bed.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 am

"Well, I definitely like your name," Michael said. "I should probably stop rambling. I usually don't do this." He laughed.

Mia just stood there, unsure of what to do. She liked it when he kissed her forehead. She felt herself wanting him, to actually have a real kiss. "Nice name," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:41 am

Eagle smiled at her. "Named after a bird." His forehead rested on hers, resulting of their noses brushing. "Ready for something real?" Not waiting for an answer, his lips pressed against hers in a frenzy. His hands wrapped around her hips.

((gtg))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 am

(okay)
Mia was surprised at first, but then found herself going into the kiss more. She pulled herself closer to him, enjoying the moment.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 am

((couple posts before i truly go))

Eagle's hands seemed to move on their own and they landed on her butt. Eagle deepened the kiss and pulled her closer. He made a pleasant sound then his tongue made an appearance, licking Mia's sweet lips. He wanted to go further; Eagle hoped she got the hint by his tongue.

Last edited by ✦εαgιε {Đεαđ Ιηѕіđε}✦ on Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:59 am

(haha)
Mia smiled and then wrapped her arms around his neck, closing any space between them. She felt so alive right now.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:02 am

Eagle slipped his tongue into her mouth and with his hands still on her butt, lifting her up so she was at his height. He felt revived and he wished for more of this. He deepened the kiss; Mia felt like a drug to him. He felt intoxicated by the kiss.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next