the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Inside

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dead Inside - Page 2 Empty Re: Dead Inside

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 am

Mia closed her eyes and leaned into him. He was so charming and straight forward. He seemed so nice to her and here they were kissing. It made her happy.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 am

Eagle shut his eyes and his control was halfway gone. A hand rubbed against her leg. His mind made his body walk into the building and down to his room. Eagle's mind was gone; he fell back on the bed, still kissing her and not breaking the contact.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 am

Mia wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him tighter and closer to her. She didn't want him to leave. He made her feel so different than she did before she came here.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:12 am

Eagle's hand tugged at her shirt, while his other hand slipped under her shirt and began to feel her. He moved his lips from hers and went to her throat, sucking it quite hard.

((gtg for real now =p be back in a couple of hours))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:15 am

(all right)
Mia let out a soft moan and began to run her hands through his hair. She didn't want this moment to end. She was enjoying herself.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 am

Eagle took off her shirt and ran his lips down to her stomach and sucked again. He slipped his own shirt off, hoping to give her something to do while he was loving on her. His hands began to feel her gorgeous body, memorizing it. He let out a groan as he sucked again at her stomach.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 am

daughteroflight wrote:"Well, I definitely like your name," Michael said. "I should probably stop rambling. I usually don't do this." He laughed.

Mia just stood there, unsure of what to do. She liked it when he kissed her forehead. She felt herself wanting him, to actually have a real kiss. "Nice name," she said.

Shadow blinked her deep green eyes at him. She didn't really know what to say; normally she wouldn't be talking to anyone right now. Shadow felt very nervous and it rose in her system.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:26 am

Mia smiled and moved her hands to his now shirtless torso, exlporing every inch of his body. A small sigh escaped her lips.

Michael seemed to notice how nervous she was. "You all right?" he asked. He didn't want to maker her feel awkward or anything.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 am

Eagle kissed from the edge of her bottoms to her neck, then finally her lips. "Ready for some fun baby?" His hands moved to the top of her bottoms and unbuttoned them. They slid off and his hands again moved around her bare body. Eagle kissed her deeper.

Shadow nodded, though she didn't feel okay. "Yes...fine." She felt dizzy. Was it good that the room was spinning? "I think I'm--" She fell forward toward Michael and fainted.

((what a cliché lol))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:55 am

(haha, sometimes those are good. XD)
Mia giggled and continued to kiss him.
"Sure," she murmured with a smile.

Michael caught her in his arms. "Shadow?!" He gently sat on the ground, taking her with him. He tried to wake her up again. "Hey, Shadow you need to wake up."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 am

(XD)

Eagle still felt his shorts on him. "Shorts..." His fingers played with the edge of her underwear. He pressed himself against her, loving the feel of her bare skin.

Shadow lay there limp in his arms. Her hair covered her face and her arm was flipped so her wrist was up. There were deep scars and bruises traveling up her arms. Michael could see the start of it on her wrist.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:06 am

Mia grinned and kept kissing him, letting her hands wander wherever they pleased. She'd never met anyone like Eagle before. He was just amazing.

Michael went wide-eyed when he saw her wrist. What the heck happened? He gently took her wrist and began to massage it as he would a little sister in pain.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 am

Eagle made a low groan as he pulled off his shorts, his boxers, and her underwear. All that was left...his hands slid to the front of her bra. Eagle's legs wrapped around Mia's and kissed her fiercely. He knew he was about to loose his last shred of control. Once everything was off...that's when he usually went crazy.

Shadow let out a very small and quiet moan. Her long sleeves hid her secret and no one had ever seen it. Michael could see it if he wanted to...he'd just have to pull her sleeves up. Shadow lay limp still.

(Panic attack =p )
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:15 am

Mia felt his hands move to the last thing on her. Just one little thing. She felt all tingly inside. Everything around her was just a blur. Right now it was her and Eagle. No one else.

Michael began to wonder if there were other scars and bruises up her arm. I shouldn't, it's very private. But he cared about her, he wanted to know what had happened to her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:35 am

Eagle's mind was completely gone as he took off her bra and dropped it on the floor with all her other clothing. He felt his control die away as he gripped her fiercely. Eagle moved to her breasts and sucked each for three long minutes. A moan rose in his throat as his hands roamed her body, exploring every aspect of her body.

Shadow let out a tiny moan.
GET OUT! A deep voiced male yelled.
Little Shadow cried for food. She hadn't been fed for a day.

Shadow's dad threw the beer bottle at her and it cracked, the glass in her skin. She cried louder and her dad got up, picked her up, and hit her. Bruises formed on her delicate skin and little Shadow lay limp in the drunk's arms. Shadow's dad seemed sastified and dropped her on the ground, going back to his beer.

((will he look? Will he look?! *dramatic music then cuts to commerical*))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Mia was surprised at how forceful he was acting. He seemed so in control earlier, but now it was like he'd lost it.

Michael wondered if there were more cuts and bruises. He didn't want to feel like one of those overly curious people, but he felt that he had to look. He slowly began to lift her sleeves and was shocked beyong belief how many cuts and bruises there were.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:54 pm

(back! Very Happy)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Mia was surprised at how forceful he was acting. He seemed so in control earlier, but now it was like he'd lost it.

Michael wondered if there were more cuts and bruises. He didn't want to feel like one of those overly curious people, but he felt that he had to look. He slowly began to lift her sleeves and was shocked beyong belief how many cuts and bruises there were.

Eagle slowed and went back up to her lips, gently kissing her sweet lips.

Shadow's eyes halfway opened and realized her sleeves were up. She said nothing though, he had found out part of her secret and Shadow knew he would want to know what had happened.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Mia grinned under the kiss and rubbed her hands up and down his arms.

Michael noticed her eyes open slightly. "Shadow?" he started. "Are you all right?" He was very concerned about her fainting and her scarred arms.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Eagle held her body in his arms, arching himself up.

Shadow nodded. "I'm fine.." She sat up and looked at him. "I just had...a panic attack....it happens often..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Mia cuddled against him, kissing his eaers and neck. She felt herself beginning to get tired, but she kept herself awake.

"You had me really worried, Shadow," Michael said. He glanced back to her arms. "What happened to your arms?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 pm

Eagle kissed her throat. "I wouldn't mind if you went to sleep for a while." He held her off of the bed, his hands against her back. Eagle nibbled on her ear.

Hearing him ask sent a shiver through her. "You...were worried...?" Shadow blinked then looked at her arms. "When I was little, my parents weren't very...good people. My dad was a drunk most of the time...one time he forgot to feed me and of course, I was still little...so I cried and he threw two beer bottles at me. That's what the scars are from...the bruises...he hit me when I was little and until only a few years ago." Her mind replayed the memories in her head.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 pm

Mia smiled and cuddled closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and closed her eyes. She soon drifted off to sleep.

"Of course I was worried," Michael said. He was shocked to hear her story. "That...that's horrible."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:40 am

Eagle's lips brushed Mia's and he laid down, placing her on top of him. He stroked her hair and nibbled on her ear. Eagle watched her sleep; she was very beautiful in her sleep.

Shadow sighed. "My mother told me all of this...and did nothing to stop him..." She was glad to be here, away from her absusive father.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:25 am

Mia smiled in her sleep, talking occassionally in a whisper. "Eagle...love..." her voice trailed off. Her brow furrowed when she began to dream about that one night with the fire. Her breathing became quicker then she screamed.

Michael was speechless, wondering how her own mother didn't do anything to stop her father from abusing her. It just upset him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next