the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. Empty Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Lyrics from Galaxy of the Lost, by Florence and the Machine ♥

We. Are. Lost. Kicked away from everything we loved. Kicked away from the society we cherished. We are "faulty" or "rejects." Well, only to the Superiors.

We joined together and layed low. Hopefully, we can gain enough numbers to produce an overthrow, but as of now, it doesn't look too good. But you can change that...Are you in?

In regard to disabilities:
Mental Illnesses not eating disorders, addictions, or repeating someone elses disabilities.

Name:
Skin:
Eyes:
Hair:
Build:
Personality:
Disability: (Mental)

We're starting near the begginning, so as they all meet.

Name: Nakia Mutrix
Looks-
Skin: Medium tan
Eyes: Nearly black eyes framed with thick lashes. She has one silver ring around her pupil
Hair: Black hair in long curls, fringe that hangs in her eyes
Build: Medium height, but petite
Personality: She's fairly loud and rather impulsive. She also has a quieter side, but it doesn't come out much.
Disability: Sensory Overload, normally ending up in black outs

Name: Raz Windsor (As he was originally for this chat)
Looks-
Skin: Translucently pale skin... Not like actually translucent.
Eyes: Silvery-white eyes, like the moon. Slightly almond shaped and perched on high cheekbones
Hair: Jet black hair that looks too dark to go with the rest of his light coloring/
Build: Long and lean, he stands at 6'3"
Personality: Quiet and thoughtful. He can be rather fun loving when he's not being plagued by voices.
Disability: Schizophrenia

Last edited by Avery on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Name: Frazier
Looks-
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Ginger
Build: Thin and a tad gangly, still hasn't grown into his body -- like a puppy that's suddenly an 100-pound dog and doesn't know any better than to plop down on its owner's lap.
Personality: Smart, but isn't good at sticking with one idea or conversation topic.
Disability: (Mental) OCD

Name: Kieran
Looks-
Skin: Pale-to-tan
Eyes: An eery, light blue
Hair: Choppily-layered, blonde, cut in a messy bob
Build: She is curvy, and of medium weight. About 5' 6"
Personality: Focused, can be outgoing but is picky, a little cold and aloof
Disability: (Mental) Dyslexic

Back to top Go down

Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies. Empty Re: Trapped in bed as the poison slowly creeps and stops me dead. I should have known not to cave into such fantasies.

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Nakia shivered as the night air rushed through the cracked walls of the church. It had one wall that was halfway decent and she was curled up next to it, trying to stay pretected from the sand that blew in as well. She heard the metallic beeping of the old server that stood high in the middle of the ruined town. A crackley noise rolled out and then a voice speaking of some type of furniture. She nuzzled her head against the wall and tried to stick out one more night. She could look for others tomorrow.

Raz's shoes were tied around his neck and his feet were immersed in the cooling sand. Maybe he could find someone tonight... He might not be the only one walking around this late. Even if he didn't, he still might find a building that didn't look like it would fall apart if he leaned on it. No one's out here. You and I know it both, Raziel. The hear was barely audible, but still, he swung his head around. No one. His hand ran over his ear and he sighed, his eyes still searching.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Frazier pulled his hood tight, making sure his white skin wouldn't glow in the moonlight. He had to check and make sure that the strings he pulled were exactly even, though, that they matched. They didn't match. He pulled them a little more, the thought of them being uneven driving him crazy. When they were even, he sighed in relief, as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Then he continued creeping along. He saw an old church-like building that looked promising, not completely crumbled from the looks of it. He started up towards it, his sneakers padding softly across the dirt.

Kieran watched the boy, Raz, from up in a tree. It was a dead tree, but dead trees were the best for climbing. They were strong, but just weak enough that their branches would bend enough for her to use them as steps. She was up at the top now, crouched between two y-shaped branches. She wondered what the boy was doing, and why he seemed to look around so much. Sure, they were all paranoid, but he seemed extra, in Kieran's opinion. In a soft, icy voice, she said "Looking for someone?" In the tree, she was concealed, and it was doubtful he'd be able to see her in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Nakia heard soft foot falls somewhere outside and froze, closing her eyes as if it would strengthen her hearing. She crawled over to the low wall closest to where she heard them. She peeked over and saw the silhouette of a person coming closer.

Just another voice, Raz thought to himself. He shook it off and continued. One thought that he could be the only person he could trust. But, that wasn't even true. Not with his... Disability. He shuddered as a rush of night air ruffled his dark hair. His eyes scanned the horizon and he saw a few buildings he could probably stay at. Might as well just pick one.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Frazier gently pushed open the rotted door of the church, which made an awful creaking sound. He winced slightly, then closed it, making sure it was perfectly aligned again. He glanced around, seeing no one, and dropped his hood. But then his eyes landed on Nakia. He gulped, she was at the window. She must have seen him. "Are you going to hurt me?" He asked, his hand going to his pocket, where he had a stolen pocketknife, though he probably wouldn't be able to bring himself to use it.

"It isn't polite not to answer questions," Kieran said in that same, soft, cold voice. She slipped from the tree, only making a slight sound, as she had her shoes tucked into her jacket pocket. They were thin, flat shoes, so they weren't to hard to fit in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Raz turned his head, seeing the girl with a slight smile. "Well, maybe I would have if I had known I was talking to a real person," he said, his tone turning icy like hers was. His glowing eyes flicked around, still trying to debunk the whispers he heard as false. Finally, he focused on her, his smile decreasing to half the size.

Nakia shot back, toward her corner, trying to keep her eyes on the boy, but her vision was going blurry. She she started breathing through her mouth, stopping the smells from coming through. One sense gone and she was starting to feel better. "N-no, I won't hurt you if you don't hurt me," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 pm

Kieran scoffed. "Talking a real person? What is /that/ supposed to mean?" She asked. Her eyes scanned him, he seemed to be like her. And why would a Superior be out here? Well, to hunt them down, right. But he would have tried to hurt her by now, wouldn't he have?

Frazier nodded slowly. So she wasn't a spy or ... anything like that. He took a slow step towards her, his hand outstretched. "Shake on it?" He knew he'd have the urge to clean his hand after shaking hers, but he risked it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Name: Jasmine Rally
Looks-
Skin: tan
Eyes: green
Hair: Black, long, curly at the ends
Build: skinny and femine built. Has a sharp face
Personality: Dark and stand ofish but she is warm to people who care about her.
Disability: Bipolar Disorder

Name: Cater Banks
Looks-
Skin: white
Eyes: carmel brown
Hair: Blonde
Build: skinny but has abs. Takes care of himself.
Personality: Jerk and very protective of Jasmine
Disability: ADD

Last edited by animealice1003 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

"It means exactly what it sounds like," Raz said, raising an eyebrow at the girl. She didn't look like she had anything wrong with her. His hand reached back to the dagger type blade he had in his belt loop. Maybe she wasn't like him. Superiors looked just like normal people.

Nakia nodded and stood up, walking to the boy with a dark hand extended. "Yeah," she said and shook his hand with a small smile. "So you... You're not a Superior, obviously?" She said, hoping he'd agree.

Um... Can you change Jasmine's disability? I don't want anyone to have the same disability.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:00 pm

(no probelm)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Okay, one more time... Maybe a mental illness, not something physically seen.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Haha yay for changing over and over again.. I looked it up.. A eating disorder is all mind set. when a girl has a eating disorder it means that there is something wrong in the brain
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:17 pm

I just mean that if she had a disorder that could be seen physically, she wouldn't have been rejected. But whatever...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:19 pm

i see what you mean no problem give me a moment. Smile
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

(I'm confused, is Kieran supposed to look abnormal?)

Kieran noticed him go for his dagger, and put her hand at her hip, which looked like a gesture but was really where her bottle of pepper spray was concealed. She wasn't good with a knife, or anything like that, so that was what she carried around as a weapon. "So you hear voices?"

Frazier chuckled slightly. "Obviously not." He pulled his hand away and discreetly wiped it on his pants, which got rid of a little bit of the dirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Jasmine walked around trying not to freak out. Ugh she thought looking around. What the heck is up with the stares people LEAVE ME ALONE! She wanted to shout at them.

Carter followed behind Jasmine with a smile. I knew she was going to freak out when she got here. He thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:28 pm

(No, she's not.)

"Yeah, I guess you could say that about everyone, though," Raz said with a sly smile as he removed his hand from his dagger. Maybe she wasn't a Superior... Maybe she was like him. "And what ails you?" He asked. If she answered, then he could finally relax... Well, as much as he could while noticing the shadows dancing in the corners of his eyes.

Nakia grinned and slid down the wall, curling back into her spot. "Make yourself at home," she opffered, motioning to one of the pews and then spot next to her. "I won't kill you in your sleep," she promised.

(And it's the middle of the night in a deserted town.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:30 pm

(Thanks... were r u guys?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:31 pm

(oh, alright)

Kieran's mouth formed a tight line. "I should tell you because...?" She wasn't fond of admitting her weaknesses. Her pale eyes were challenging, daring him to press the issue.

Frazier smiled crookedly, and sat in a spot about a foot away from her. Just in case. These pews were dusty, but he sucked it up and brushed some of it away with the sleeve of his jacket. "How long have you stayed in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Nakia smiled a little. "I've been here for two days," she said, resting her head on the crumbling wall. Her eyes were like black holes, sucking in information from the scene in front of her. All of her feelings of overload were vanishing now.

Raz smiled dangerously. "You should tell me so I don't kill you," he said, flipping the blade in his hands. "I mean, how do I know you're not a Superior? I mean, aside from the fact that you haven't tried to harm me." You won't hurt a girl. We both know you're weak, a voice hissed around his head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:42 pm

(Nakia and Fraizer are in an abandoned church and Raz and Kieran are walking around while Raz tries to find a place to sleep)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Oh... And posts should be at least 4 sentences.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:18 pm

"Whoa. That's awhile. Especially, I'm guessing, without food or water?" Frazier decided to take off his jacket, and lay down on it. He had a sweatshirt underneath, hence the hoody, so he'd be okay. He laid, with his arms propping up his head, so he could still see her. "I'm Frazier, by the way."

Kieran raised an eyebrow. "Do I really look like the type they'd send to kill?" She reasoned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Nakia shook her head and showed him the small metal canteen at her side. "The only thing that's bothered me was the cold," she said, bundling her coat around her. She got cold easily and desert nights weren't fun.

Raz shrugged. "I'm not going to judge you on how you look," he said, seriously. He still had the blade in his hand, ready to use it, but it was slightly closer to his pocket. "So, disability," he said, again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next