the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glass walls

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Glass walls - Page 2 Empty Re: Glass walls

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:51 pm

Sam shook her head and sighed. "Nah, it's alright. I can talk to her. She'd be butt hurt if I didn't." She frowned, doing a slight double take as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Do you see that?" she asked pointing to two figures on the other side of the glass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 pm

Sita: I turned around, "See what?" And that was when i saw it two figures. I turned around and ran towards it. "Hey," I yelled

Liam: I turned when i heard a voice. That was when I saw a girl against the glass.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 pm

(Which characters aren't talking to anyone else right now?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm

(mine aren't)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:22 pm

(Do you mind quoting your last post? Sorry, I'm trying to do a lot of different things at the moment Razz)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:26 pm

daughteroflight wrote:Tori walked outside, wondering what to do. Everyone seemed too busy to do anything with her. Hmm. What can I do? she wondered. She looked at the forest and shrugged. "What the heck." She walked past the tree line and continued into the forest.

Darren jogged around, like he did everyday. He hated being stuck at home all day and he needed something to keep him active. He then thought that he didn't go running through all terrain yet and ran into the forest.

(here you go)
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:30 pm

(Karma they can't hear people on the other side of the glass)

Sam ran after her. "Sita! Stop! What if they...crap. They saw us." She looked at the two...people. Whatever they were, and blinked. They looked...odd. Not like girls at all.

Dusty managed to look at the two figures, but they were only a blur in his vision before he passed out

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

(oops sorry i forgot)

Sita: I stared at them for a while I never seen anyone like them before. "Who are you?" I say

Liam: I see the the persons lips moving but I don't hear what she is saying. I never seen guys loojk like that before maybe they got work done and it went wrong. I didn't have time to waste with them so I waved and left trying to carry Dusty to get help.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Can I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Name: Hitomi Hitachiin (♥)
Looks: Glass walls - Page 2 Hitomi10
Personality:(optional) TBD

Name: Anson Hess
Looks: Glass walls - Page 2 Anson10
Personality:(optional) TBD (new charrie)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:35 pm

Hitomi walked and walked, just trying to find someonewhere peaceful to rest. She had hear commotion about the glass wall around her friends, but she didn't know if it was the truth or not. Suddenly she thought she found it. The sun was casting a slight glare off it and she reached out. the cold glass sent a slightly sad feeling through her. She sat a few feet in front of it, facing it. Why was it here? What was on the other side?

Anson had seen the Liam walking past as he sat in the large tree. He paused as another person was on the other side of the big glass wall. he hopped down and walked over to the wall, touching it lightly, unsure of what he was doing. His eyes were trained on the people on the other side, wide and curious.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

daughteroflight wrote:
daughteroflight wrote:Tori walked outside, wondering what to do. Everyone seemed too busy to do anything with her. Hmm. What can I do? she wondered. She looked at the forest and shrugged. "What the heck." She walked past the tree line and continued into the forest.

Darren jogged around, like he did everyday. He hated being stuck at home all day and he needed something to keep him active. He then thought that he didn't go running through all terrain yet and ran into the forest.

(here you go)

(Robyn is sitting on a rock writing, if Tori wants to run into her. Jason is walking around in the forest looking for random bugs/animals.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:52 pm

(okay, sounds good)
Tori continued into the forest, enjoying the occassional breeze. Even though she was in unfamiliar territory, she knew she could find her way back. She was observant like that. She let out small sigh.

Darren pressed forward, enjoying the newness of the terrain his feet were feeling. He always thought it was good to try something new. I should come out here more often. He then thought he saw someone off to the side.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Robyn: I paused for a second, looking up. Why couldn't I think of the next line of the poem? Haikus were starting to get really old.

Jason: I was starting to get tired, so I went ahead and took a seat underneath a tree. Maybe I should take a nap...
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Tori decided to stop and rest for a while. She'd been walking for a long time and her feet were begging to rest. She looked over to see a girl sitting on a rock. She almost looked familiar, but Tori was never good at remembering any of the other girls' faces. She never found a reason to.

Darren saw the boy sit under the tree and decided to go over and say hi. "Hey there," he said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:22 pm

Robyn: I looked up and thought I saw a familiar girl. What was her name again? Started with a T. I nodded at her before glancing back down.

Jason: I opened my eyes to see another guy near me. "Uh, hey," I said, not really sure why he was talking to me but not really minding the company.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Tori gave her a smile and walked up to her. "Hi," she said, not wanting to be rude. That and she felt like having someone to talk to after being cooped up in her room with nothing to do.

"Did I interrupt something?" Darren asked. He didn't want to bother the guy.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Robyn: I looked up again. Oh well, I didn't know what to write anyway. "Hi. Have I seen you around before?"

Jason: I shrugged. "I was just trying to take a nap. But it's okay, I wasn't falling asleep anyway."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Tori thought for a moment. This girl did look familiar. "I was wondering the same thing, myself. I've probably seen around somewhere. I'm Tori."

Darren gave a nod. "Oh. Did you come out here alone?" He thought that was a dumb question, but he didn't think it would be good to get lost in the forest.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Robyn: So I was right, it did start with a T. I smiled. "I'm Robyn."

Jason: I nodded. "Yeah. My brother was too lazy to come out with me, so I just left him at home so he could keep sleeping."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Tori then recognized her. She'd seen her often while going out to stock up on food. "I remember you now," she said. "Nice to meet you, Robyn."

Darren grinned. "Haha, yeah, my little brother has been the same way. I just like to stay active, so I run around a lot."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Robyn: I nodded, feeling a little awkward now and almost wishing she hadn't talked to me. I wasn't very good at this kind of thing.

Jason: I nodded. "Yeah, the young boys around here are really sleepy lately, I've noticed."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Tori shifted from foot to foot, wondering what to say next. I'm really not good at being social. She began to walk away when she bumped into something. But she didn't see anything in front of her. "What the heck?" she whispered.

Darren nodded. "I've been trying to get him more active, but he's such a stubborn thing."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Robyn: I looked up. "What is it?" I asked, hearing Tori say something.

Jason: I laughed. "Boys are getting lazier." I stood up and stretched, only to have my knuckle slam against something. "OW!"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Tori looked back at her. "I'm not sure." She looked back in front of her and slowly reach her hand out to have it stop by some kind of invisible wall. "What is this?"

"What happened?" Darren asked.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next