the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dolls wars

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Dolls wars - Page 4 Empty Re: Dolls wars

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Damon: Now, I could relax just a little bit for once. I didn't have to be so high-strung like I always was. The feeling in my thigh dulled. I looked over at Cynthia and she seemed to be trying to pick between crying or smiling.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Ginger: I look at Cynthia I just smiled at her before I went to Damon. "now can I take care of your thigh now damon" I ask him as I look at him. I didn't like waiting to help others.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Damon: "Yes, now that everything's sorted out." I answered as I gave Ginger a small smile although it felt kind of...strange. Emotions were pretty much something I'd have to get used to, but I didn't really understand them. At least not the ones other than anger or determination.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Ginger:" then follow me to one of room here where the supplies are at Damon " I said to him. Also fixing his thigh would be kind weird to do in the lobby in front of everyone.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Damon: "Uh, yeah. Right." I agreed as I stood up out of the chair, realizing my slight mistake and rubbing the back of my neck in responce to it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Ginger: I lead him to one of empty room with supplies to fix his thigh. I point the patient chair where he could sit down while I pull out the supplies that will be needed.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:49 am

Damon: I sat down in the chair, and watched her gather the supplies, surprisingly calm. Maybe because I felt I could trust her by now.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 am

Ginger: as I gather the supplies I said " I would usually get a doctor to take care of you but I figure your wound isn't too big and is easy a fix that and the fact that this hospital is still short on doctors who are trained to treat us dolls I'm just going treat you" explaining why I didn't in a doctor yet. Once I have all I need I turn around to Damon to said " I got all I need now so after I start I should be done in a few minutes"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:48 am

Damon: I simply nodded, looking at her with a very small smile before glancing at everything she had gotten. This was going to be...interesting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Ginger: when I was about to start it truely hit me of where he got hurt at. I just said to him " pants ruin more or not" because the rip that knife made in his pants wasn't big enough to work through. So either I have to cut his pants and ruining his pants or he some how manage to roll the pant leg up high enough so I could get to the wound or he take off his pants. I was fine with either way so I just let him decide.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:58 am

Damon: I seriously contemplated that. I couldn't take my pants off or roll the pants leg up without having to rip them anyway, so might as well. "Eh, ruin them more." I decided since I was reluctant to do the first option and I could always get another pair.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:05 am

Ginger: I nod before I grab a pair of scissors and start cutting his pant I had space to work without any pants so i could get to work. Which I did quickly got to work on his thigh. Shortly after sometime i finish up fixing him up " there all fix and better now Damon" I said cleaning up my supplies and mess
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Damon: I give her a small smile. For some reason, it felt natural instead of strange. "I know it's your job, but thanks anyway." I said as I stood up.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Ginger:" its no problem damon. Also damon don't try to get hurt anytime soon" I said to him with a friendly smiled as I held my hands in front of me.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Damon: I grinned now, my gaze meeting hers, "I definitely won't try to." I assured her and then paused before asking rather randomly, "When does your shift end?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Ginger: I had to think his question for a money because I alway did extra shifts and I look at the clock "in ten minutes I believe and why you ask damon?" I said to him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Damon: I shrugged and answered simply, "Just curious." I actually wanted to get to know Ginger a little bit better. She was interesting.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:17 pm

Ginger:" okay damon but I forgot to mention I might pick up another shifts because I don't have any plans and hospital alway need helps"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:22 pm

Damon: I nodded and asked with a small, almost hopeful grin, "Well, since you don't have any plans, why don't we go somewhere sometime if you're ever not needed here?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

ginger:" well i 'm alway will needed here but I do deserve a break from this place so maybe if your not busy we can go somewhere when I'm on break and I won't take another shift" I said to him with smile at him
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Damon: "All right then." I commented, my smile reducing slightly because I felt a little odd. Like I was just standing there and grinning like an idiot.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:41 pm

Ginger:"okay and why don't you wait for me out in the lobby for me while I finish up my shift damon" I said to him. Also I got to tell head nurse that I'm actually taking a break and not picking up an extra shift like I usually do.
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:16 pm

Damon: I nodded, feeling actually slightly embarrassed. "Right." I walked out of the room and did what she had suggested. Once I made it to the lobby, I was surprised when Cynthia rushed over and hugged me. I hugged her back briefly before pulling away. She explained softly, "I didn't want to do that when you had a knife in your thigh." I couldn't help but smile slightly before she continued, fully pulling away, "Again, thank you." "You're welcome." I replied before sitting in a chair. She decided to sit next to me in another chair.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Ginger: I checked on a few patients before I had a few minutes on my shift. I told both the head nurse and the doctor I usally work with dr. Rain that I'm taking a break. Which both of them were surprised. Before I met up woth damon in the lobby I changed out of my scrubs to some normal clothes
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:27 pm

Damon: I smiled involuntarily and stood when I saw Ginger, but I glanced at Cynthia, "You're going to be all right?" She nodded and stood up, "Yes, I will. Now, go have some fun." She patted my shoulder and flashed me a smile before walking out of the hospital. I was slightly surprised by her change of demeanor before turning my attention to Ginger, "Well, where do you want to go?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next